CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Costadinos Contostavlos. Or Dappy for those who don't know

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This septic carbuncle of turd has just been done for punching a geezer in a night club. It seems that he was using his celebrity status (less than z list) to chat up someone else's girlfriend. The geezer asked him to desist and got a smack on the hooter from this non celebrity cunt.
Just because you think you are famous, it doesn't give you the right to chat up someone else's woman or punch the boyfriend for asking you to leave it out, you are the saddest bellend in all non stardom. Fuck off Dappy you are a cunt.

Hasn't this oxygen thief been done for this kind of shit before? Never mind, off to the clink now, and in the words of the warden to Tim Robbins character in The Shawshank Redemption 'You'll think you've been fucked by a train.'

I have a mate who is a copper in North London. He has had dealings with Dappy and says he's a fucking idiot. When Ndubz were nominated for a Brit award, Dappy celebrated by hanging around some high school on a BMX, telling any schoolgirl who would listen, until the headmaster called the Police to come tell him to piss off.

• 2 years later...
Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Unfair on the golf club unless the golf club has been rescued from Spunker's

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Prime example of someone who was never destined to have any money, somehow stumble upon millions.

Also why are you reading the daily mail you thick fuck?

Went away for a stretch, a poxy little room, a toilet in the corner, couple of pictures on the wall and sharing with another bloke, but that's your problem now your back home in your bedsit.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Went away for a stretch, a poxy little room, a toilet in the corner, couple of pictures on the wall and sharing with another bloke, but that's your problem now your back home in your bedsit.

There's no pictures on the walls Eddie and you know it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Remember to take the bins out tonight mate, I did it last week. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
56 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Prime example of someone who was never destined to have any money, somehow stumble upon millions.

Also why are you reading the daily mail you thick fuck?

The same reason as I'm reading your reply, I like to get the view point of the intellectually challenged, you ape's rectum.

Guest Batbomb

If at 17 someone walked up to me and said that the shit i was scratching out on that cheap strat copy was wonderful, worthy of recording and fame and 'here's a few million to get going, we're all your friends now'  - i would have probably gone one to make far greater a cunt of myself than this feckless nonentity has managed.  The real criminal is the industry which somehow has managed to contrive this absurd genre of music into something deserving culturally, shoehorning it into playlists by pretending its ancestry is rich and meaningful in the blues or whatever. 

Dappy?  Not on my cultural radar. Cunts with nicknames that mean fuck all. Total arsewipes. Sounds like he needs taking out with a studded baseball bat. Who the fuck are NDubz? This week we have lost 2 musical icons, Rick from Status Quo and George, the triangle player in the Royal Oak Brass Band yet still there are cunts like this Nappy who think they are musicians. Cunts.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Good old Fast Eddie, more laughs than a phosphorous bomb in a paediatric cancer ward.