CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sonic the Hedgehog

Guest Keith Lard

Guest KuntaCunty

Poor old Keithy, proof that even god can royally fuck things up.

We all knew that long before Bronski appeared in the hallowed halls of the corner.  Remember when TWI endlessly spouted TWO???  How about the World Cup, the Man Utd "red army," There is plenty of proof of god's cuntish fuckwittery without blaming poor Keith. 

I couldn't help noticing that the rings weren't golden like the original but more of shitty brown colour which I suppose is quite relevant for some of the Pony Fiddlers friends to be chasing around after brown rings.

Guest Keith Lard

... and therein is the answer, seeing as Broneyo Boy is barely 12 years old himself, he needs to discover something more than his Playstation 1

A Chemistry Set for example knocking up some Krystal Meth, a game of Kerplunk perhaps, or chasing butterflies with a net in his back garden... He's become disillusioned that's all, and his current ways could pass once his balls have dropped and no longer sings in the Church Choir where he is at the mercy of The Verger and his influence.

Fuck off! I'm 27 years old, I did my GCSEs and bought a girl a drink a while ago so don't you make out I'm some fucking loser kid.

Fuck off! I'm 27 years old, I did my GCSEs and bought a girl a drink a while ago so don't you make out I'm some fucking loser kid.

Translation: I am the King of Ponyville and above grammar and shit.  Yes, I am a sucker, in my case I just wanted to have a life.

Guest Keith Lard

Translation: I am the King of Ponyville and above grammar and shit.  Yes, I am a sucker, in my case I just wanted to have a life.

Oi you fucking mincing pile of shit cunt! I will get my fucking katana out on you and slit your fucking throat. You got that mongoloid?

Oi you fucking mincing pile of shit cunt! I will get my fucking katana out on you and slit your fucking throat. You got that mongoloid?

Fatty, me son, Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Guest KuntaCunty

You bought her a drink, but you're still a hopeless virgin.  There is no making out you're some fucking loser kid, there is only posting the fact straight away. 

• 2 years later...