CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The French

Their complete and utter pig-headed fuck off ignorance is almost admirable. Anything can be dealt with by a frown, shrug of the shoulders, quick grunty sigh and off they fuck to eat more small slimy animals. Fuckwittery reserved only for the upper echelons of the cunt fraternity.

Absolute garbage written about the french being surrender monkeys. Read military history about the battles in both World Wars that involved French troops and visit the war memorials and see how many frenchmen died bravely.  I have nothing for or against the French personally but to listen to uneducated twats slag off French soldiers is just not on.

No doubt I'll get some pithy comment about the above but I frankly don't give a fuck.

Absolute garbage written about the french being surrender monkeys. Read military history about the battles in both World Wars that involved French troops and visit the war memorials and see how many frenchmen died bravely.  I have nothing for or against the French personally but to listen to uneducated twats slag off French soldiers is just not on.

No doubt I'll get some pithy comment about the above but I frankly don't give a fuck.

A fair point. I think the stereotype comes from them having many more wars where they have surrendered rather than lost fighting "bravely" (or foolishly perhaps).  This makes for an interesting read: http://www.militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp

I still stand by my post about them being an arrogant shoal of cunts though.

A fair point. I think the stereotype comes from them having many more wars where they have surrendered rather than lost fighting "bravely" (or foolishly perhaps).  This makes for an interesting read: http://www.militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp

I still stand by my post about them being an arrogant shoal of cunts though.

Your last sentence is an opinion and I respect you for that.

However, Im an airhead at most subjects but I loved military history (unlike most girlies) and I've read loads of French history to know that the french were hardly the cowards that everyone makes them out to be. The term 'Lions lead by donkeys' has been mentioned before.

Guest JackoTC

I like the Frenchies and France in general. The food and drink, eating outdoors and compulsory smoking all appeal to me. Or the way that big groups of friends and family meet up for a beer or wine or coffee, and don't just get into the pub for a piss up like we do.  The way that Parisienne  waiters and hotel staff seem to think they are fucking Royalty also amuses me greatly. Even if you leave a big tip some of them will still look at you like you are a fucking turd. Some of them will also refuse to understand you if you get a single word or pronunciation wrong. Then I just swear at them in English and laugh because they know every word I'm saying, or get fucking rotten drunk and insult the wine to piss them off.  

But I do like them, really.

Except Michel Roux Jr - he needs stabbing. 

You are quite right Gypo, particularly regarding WW1. Equally, just like you, I don't a fuck.

Apart from the Vichy Government, I'd make you about right, gypo. However, when offered payment to surrender their Jewish citizens, the Parisians gave them away freely instead. Hence they are cunts. Well, to be fair, they'd have been cunts in any case, the filthy wax-moustached, mollusc-eating bastards. France is a beautiful country, unfortunately, it's full of french cunts. Bastards.

• Like 1