CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott planning to run for Mayor of London

colonelkurtz

Diane Abbott fucked up another television interview, struggling to recall the recommendations of an anti-terror report. 

It appeared that she didn't have a clue what was in the report, however probably just 'misspoke' again. Corben has let her out of the box again and she has delivered again, for the tories.

• Like 1

What with Trump,Putin,the gaylord from across the channel and now a choice of May or Corbyn It really proves how fucked up the world is at the moment.This country is a fucking embarrassment,I really can't bring myself to vote for any cunt,Is there a Couldn't give a fuck party with anyone with at least an IQ of 125 in charge? no? fuck it then,i'll go to work instead

I dont know what Russ ever saw in the the fat thick bitch anyway

Guest Snatch
40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Diane Abbott fucked up another television interview, struggling to recall the recommendations of an anti-terror report. 

It appeared that she didn't have a clue what was in the report, however probably just 'misspoke' again. Corben has let her out of the box again and she has delivered again, for the tories.

Edders,they said Trump would never be President. They said the UK would never vote for Brexit. If she is deputy Prime Minister at the end of the week it could be a laugh if nothing else.

For the rest of the world at least.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She is becoming the best speaker the Tories have.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

What with Trump,Putin,the gaylord from across the channel and now a choice of May or Corbyn It really proves how fucked up the world is at the moment.This country is a fucking embarrassment,I really can't bring myself to vote for any cunt,Is there a Couldn't give a fuck party with anyone with at least an IQ of 125 in charge? no? fuck it then,i'll go to work instead

I dont know what Russ ever saw in the the fat thick bitch anyway

I dont know what Russ ever saw in the fat thick bitch anyway

Come on Neil, Bella Emberg was good as 'Blunderwoman' in his show

On 01/12/2014 at 10:43 AM, colonelkurtz said:

[bbc news 01/12/2014]

say what  ?  ....  all you london jessies - this just gets fecking better !!

I think she would be a good major. It's about time we all voted for someone because of their skin colour and not their political ability.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Corbyn better late than never, he has put in back in the box until the after the election, obviously it is because she is ill, lol

Yeah, mentally fucking ill. It's like she's had a lobotomy, as well as an abundance of pies. She couldn't find her own arse with both hands and a sat nav. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, nocti said:

Yeah, mentally fucking ill. It's like she's had a lobotomy, as well as an abundance of pies. She couldn't find her own arse with both hands and a sat nav. 

The poor thing. She's saying that she's been the target of hysterical abuse... She's not wrong. I find it hilarious too. 

Diane Abbot couldn't run anywhere, the useless lardarse cunt. She could, however, approach Sadiq Khan at a sedate 4mph on her semtex-laden mobility scooter and do the decent thing, thereby ridding the gene pool of two fucking mongs. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Hic! What're you on tonight? Supermarket premium lager with a few vodka chasers?

I'm on 72% proof Absynth. What the fucks it got to do with you, you absent link, monkey brained cunt?