CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott planning to run for Mayor of London

colonelkurtz

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

144 proof = 72%, Diane, Princess Of Whales could never have produced accurate figures like these.

Oh fuck. I must look like a right stupid cunt after posting that. Maybe I should stick to Everclear from now on.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having not seen the pic, I can't comment why Eddie removed it, there's certainly no trace in the Admin logs.

It was just a "numbers" joke, mildly amusing, and with no whiff of racism or libel, overt or implied. Most unlike Eddie on all counts.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was just a "numbers" joke, mildly amusing, and with no whiff of racism or libel, overt or implied. Most unlike Eddie on all counts.

How very dare you sir, I don't have a bigoted bone in my body, you Scottish, ginger pasty faced, alcoholic, tight fisted cunt. 

• Like 2

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Some people are happy that he removed the picture

_96371483_mediaitem96371482.jpg

Jamaican Women's Bobsleigh team.All that's missing is John Candy.

I have to say, I've never warmed to Ms Abbott's brand of politics, her analysis often underpinned by class and racial angst, her solutions oblivious to the harsh realities and detail that professional protestors conveniently ignore. That said, I'm a little uneasy with all the vitriol currently flying round the 'net since it was announced she was leaving the front line due to health reasons. Now its possible her last three car-crash interviews were due to her thinking she could blag her way without the need to mastering her brief but I'm just wondering if there is something more serious going on and that there is some truth to a medical issue that the Labour spin doctors allude to. Here's an interesting piece by blogger Jack Monroe who, it has to be said, I normally find quite annoying. At times Ms Monroe writes like a fifth former trying (and failing) to hide an older girl pash and she does over-egg the pudding, but she makes some salient points nonetheless...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

... she does make some salient points...

Not bad for a "non-binary, trans cookbook author" who appears to now favour "Mx" as her title of choice.

Oh, and Bernie Grant was a cunt too.

34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to say, I've never warmed to Ms Abbott's brand of politics, her analysis often underpinned by class and racial angst, her solutions oblivious to the harsh realities and detail that professional protestors conveniently ignore. That said, I'm a little uneasy with all the vitriol currently flying round the 'net since it was announced she was leaving the front line due to health reasons. Now its possible her last three car-crash interviews were due to her thinking she could blag her way without the need to mastering her brief but I'm just wondering if there is something more serious going on and that there is some truth to a medical issue that the Labour spin doctors allude to. Here's an interesting piece by blogger Jack Monroe who, it has to be said, I normally find quite annoying. At times Ms Monroe writes like a fifth former trying (and failing) to hide an older girl pash and she does over-egg the pudding, but she makes some salient points nonetheless...

What a load of finger shaking, shame-on-you wank.

Great, she spent years doing all that wishy washy bollocks and she was one of the first black female politicians bla, bla, bla. 

She's being a stupid, pompous, arrogant cunt now and if people getting mad at her after so many years in politics is suddenly hurting her fee fees then that's her problem. 

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Having not seen the pic, I can't comment why Eddie removed it, there's certainly no trace in the Admin logs.

It was a picture of Abbott's face next to a pic of a dartboard showing a score of 82, the caption was "twenty hundred thousand", I thought it had been removed by admin as Eddie remarked 'picture removed'.