CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diane Abbott planning to run for Mayor of London

colonelkurtz

Good evening

Yazz

, you can pretend to be Mayor of London in your own home, chop a branch off your festive tree, put it in your pipe & Mayor of London you will be, amongst other things.

ohhh. clicked something i shouldn't have.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I saw the fat cunt on Sky news the other day trying to stir up shit here over the shooting in Ferguson. This grotesque overweight bag of putrified dog shit isn't fit to serve in McDonalds let alone as mayor. There was a cracking clip on youtube of Andrew Neill wiping his arse with her over how she sent her ugly cunt sputum kid to private school while telling everyone else to make do with shithole comprehensives populated with the retarded homicidal offspring of third world scum that she didn't want anywhere near her precious. He took her apart over her theft of taxpayers money as well reducing her to gibbering wreck.

Guest cuntcrapper

The 'Godfather' to her little tripeling, is one Jonathan Aitken or (Lord inside right of Belmarsh) as he is affectionately remembered by the Lags of Woolwich. He of the "simple Sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play". What an exotic and bizaare piece of duplicity by Ms Blackadder (shome mistake surely). Her Zulu forebears must be spinning on their shields in disbelief over this forked tounged fat hypocrite!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yazz I want you to be Mayor of London, but I agree comrade Drew has things sussed.

Card would be a good Mayor?

I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist. Blah blah. I would never lower myself to the level of a politician.

Guest cuntcrapper

I am an antichrist, I am an anarchist. Blah blah. I would never lower myself to the level of a politician.

We used anthracite when I was a boy, lovely and warm but expensive I remember.

Guest judgetwi

I saw the fat cunt on Sky news the other day trying to stir up shit here over the shooting in Ferguson. This grotesque overweight bag of putrified dog shit isn't fit to serve in McDonalds let alone as mayor. There was a cracking clip on youtube of Andrew Neill wiping his arse with her over how she sent her ugly cunt sputum kid to private school while telling everyone else to make do with shithole comprehensives populated with the retarded homicidal offspring of third world scum that she didn't want anywhere near her precious. He took her apart over her theft of taxpayers money as well reducing her to gibbering wreck.

Yeah that Andrew Neil interview is a fucking classic. If i had been made to look like such a cunt i would never have dared to show my fat hairy arse in public again. But then i'm not a fucking thieving lowlife criminal lying shitbag politician. 

Guest judgetwi

I thought you were standing for West Norwood at the next election? Or are you a lying sack of shit? Oh...that would make you both. Cunt.

I thought you were standing for West Norwood at the next election? Or are you a lying sack of shit? Oh...that would make you both. Cunt.

Much as i object to the First Past The Post system at least i don't have to appeal to Whiteflight Essex Man or shithead IRA sympathisers. I make no apologies for that.

• 2 years later...

The Shadow Home Secretary was speaking to Nick Ferrari to announce Labour's new plan for 10,000 new police officers today on LBC. 

when asked how much the policy would cost, fatty, fat, fat, black said: "Well, erm... if we recruit the 10,000 policemen and women over a four-year period, we believe it will be about £300,000."

Nick queried the amount: "£300,000 for 10,000 police officers? What are you paying them?"

Ms Abbott tried to clarify: "Haha, no. I mean... sorry. They will cost... they will, it will cost, erm, about... about £80million."

That equates to each officer earning £8000 pa. This idiot is the shadow home secretary for fuck sake, no small wonder labour are fucked. 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That equates to each officer earning £8000 pa. This idiot is the shadow home secretary for fuck sake, no small wonder labour are fucked. 

I am not sure that the average plod is worth £160 a week.

Guest Manky
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Shadow Home Secretary was speaking to Nick Ferrari to announce Labour's new plan for 10,000 new police officers today on LBC. 

when asked how much the policy would cost, fatty, fat, fat, black said: "Well, erm... if we recruit the 10,000 policemen and women over a four-year period, we believe it will be about £300,000."

Nick queried the amount: "£300,000 for 10,000 police officers? What are you paying them?"

Ms Abbott tried to clarify: "Haha, no. I mean... sorry. They will cost... they will, it will cost, erm, about... about £80million."

We don't need more coppers. We need fewer people.

Mass deportations of third world shit and European shit would be a good start. Topping the lifers cell blocking in Strangeways would also help. Drowning Abbotapotomus  in a septic tank would just be for fun.

With Blair and his fortune making a come back bid to politics, and that useless alleged drug using cunt George Osborn leaving Politics, it's a cunt out and a cunt back in.

Blair is worth an estimated 70 million, yet still claims the maximum pension of an ex prime minster of 70k per year, and George has his new job as editor of the Evening Standard along with his ' big surprise who would have thought it' 4 day a month job at 650k per year job with Blackrock. Add to this a possible share issue with Blackrock, along with his income from his own family's company, means George will soon be catching up with Blair, hopefully to return to politics even wealthier and more out of touch. 

I wish we were  'all in this together' 

Guest nobgobbler
58 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I loathe Diane Fatbott with a passion. Ridiculous ugly fat fucking cunt.

55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have to deal with plod most days I am at work. Dealing with people who have "mental health issues" (or in honest terms, mainly personality disordered badly behaved cunts) and missing people, is now taking a majority of the hours they are on shift. Not sure if it is cheaper to build a bigger lock up to stick all these cunts in, or recruit a few of the cunts that fall out of the back of a lorry at Harwich as mental health nurses (no cunt here wants to do the job, hence why plod is lumbered with it) or pay millions to train coppers. Another issue that will not be discussed during this pointless election campaign I suppose.

Dianne Abbot is a gargantuan, gorgonous, gargoyle and a non-renounceable fucking cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

recruit a few of the cunts that fall out of the back of a lorry at Harwich as mental health nurses (no cunt here wants to do the job, hence why plod is lumbered with it) or pay millions to train coppers.

It would probably be better to import a few thousand Filipinos to do the job.

Guest Manky

I would like to point out that my Maths is somewhat better than lard arse Abbot's. I would also like to point out that my skin tone is a fair few degrees lighter. Coincidence?

Over to you Rick.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would like to point out that my Maths is somewhat better than lard arse Abbot's. I would also like to point out that my skin tone is a fair few degrees lighter. Coincidence?

Over to you Rick.

We have to rely on what is published and what might have been left out of the interview .. the £80million might well have been the cost of the relevant number of extra coppers in London. The figure sounds about right for an extra 1,500 coppers which is at guess the number that would end up in London. So far as London and it politicians are concerned the UK outside London does not exist.