CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jackiey Budden (Jade Goodeys mum)

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One thing I admired about Jade Goody was her publicising the fact that she had cervical cancer and that her regret was she never got tested,  and urged women to visit their GP.  This caused a huge uptake of women getting tested and in all probability saved lives. So good on her for that. Her mum? Unsavoury character to say the least. 

I was just brushing the dust off some of my college era jokes. I didn't like her when she was alive so I'm not going to start now.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One thing I admired about Jade Goody was her publicising the fact that she had cervical cancer and that her regret was she never got tested,  and urged women to visit their GP.  This caused a huge uptake of women getting tested and in all probability saved lives. So good on her for that. Her mum? Unsavoury character to say the least. 

One other good thing I heard about her was this, when Gail Porter went bald she became really insecure etc, the first time Jade saw her at some do she went straight over and said something like, "omg you're fucking gorgeous like that, you look amazing", no one else did/said much to Porter.

Her mum was a fucking wierdo, in the Celeb BB when they were both in, she was talking to that bollywood actress, called her a princess and said "do you mind if I have a crack?" as in try to chat her up for a shufty.... she had less chance than Punkers at scoring with her...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Such was the high esteem induced by Goody's valuable comments throughout her life, I'm sure Porter was cured instantly, with a 15-stone woman who looked like Buster Bloodvessel passing judgement on her appearance. 

she's still a cunt.