CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts on trains talking loudly into mobile phones.

Decimus

Try sitting behind or even better next to the cunts and loudly humming "Ride of the Valkaries" and yabbering about the smell of napalm in the morning.

......as the badass motherfuckers ride the old 7.32 from Godalming for another day of 'would you like Fries with that?' under the delusion they're going upriver mob-handed with Robert Duvall to pop a cap in Marlon Nando's ass near Fenchurch St station......or something.

Guest Lady Penelope

Since everyone now has one of these contraptions it's no longer the mark of the ostentatious prick to be heard yammering into the void about 'just coming into a tunnel near Temple Meads - I'll call you back'.

I think we've come full circle here and if it's the world and his wife you want to piss off on a train, we're back to the 'squaddie with a mountain of Tenants Extra cans that's getting a bit lairy' persona you want to be adopting.

I would be sitting in the back cab of my little Class 158 plotting the next unofficial strike when some fat bastard would come into the doorway vestibule and start bellowing into his mobile phone .. I was often tempted to trip the traction interlock and accidentally open the the door.

I would be sitting in the back cab of my little Class 158 plotting the next unofficial strike when some fat bastard would come into the doorway vestibule and start bellowing into his mobile phone .. I was often tempted to trip the traction interlock and accidentally open the the door.

Fuck being tempted, just do it. There's not a court in the land will convict you!

• 1 year later...