CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WTF you doing to the site!!!???? STOP!

Guest DingTheRioja

​Change the Time Period from "Since your last visit" to "Daily View". Just play around with it...

​Seems to of done the trick. Thanks Bawsy.

Now I'm off to play around with it a bit.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Blimey, it is a bit different but I will give it a try. Too many emails sent to me though please stop that.

Where is the list of members?

Also what happened to kuntacunty? I go away for a few days and all trace gone???

You crawly bum lick ratus, I hope that was a piss take? 

Otherwise-what the fuck is this shit! Do you realise this might send some of our older more Luddite members into melt down, on the other hand it might fuck off fwank and spunkape for good...

​Some people don't like change!

You crawly bum lick ratus, I hope that was a piss take? 

Otherwise-what the fuck is this shit! Do you realise this might send some of our older more Luddite members into melt down, on the other hand it might fuck off fwank and spunkape for good...

​who are you strange cunt who I've never met before? Londo is a cunt. 

All I know is that I awoke to an absolute cuntstorm of e-mails notifying me of every single post that's happened since the revamp, and I sure as shit didn't sign up for any.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure it's because I was following pretty much every fucker on here (on the site, not offline don't worry). I think it's set to e-mail you of any posts by default.

Edited by nocti

Guest nobgobbler

All I know is that I awoke to an absolute cuntstorm of e-mails notifying me of every single post that's happened since the revamp, and I sure as shit didn't sign up for any.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure it's because I was following pretty much every fucker on here (on the site, not offline don't worry). I think it's set to e-mail you of any posts by default.

​You were right first time nocti, I was following nothing and still got emails. You have to go through all the email options and un-check the ones you dont want.

Guest DingTheRioja

wtf?? ^^^ I get ProfB and Drew? I was only quoting Drew!! (and the quote fucked off anyway..??)

Anyway.. what the fuck does half that shite at the bottom mean? I recognise FaceFuck and Twatter, GoogleFemale symbol..

The rest?

• Dig it groovy man?
  • Battenburg cake?
  • Teletubbies or Billy Wizz?
  • Need a plumber for a blockage in my waterworks?
  • Post office?
Edited by DingTheRioja

Guest nobgobbler

This new look is fucking brilliant!! I love all those funny little social-media icons down the bottom to let all my friends and family know I'm using potty-mouthed language on a site called Cunts Corner.

That's what I thought. It hardly inspires confidence regarding the security of members identity does it? This site's becoming too media friendly for me. I'm seriously thinking of calling it a day before I get my arse sued by a rich celeb or blown up by ragheads.

Guest DingTheRioja

That's what I thought. It hardly inspires confidence regarding the security of members identity does it? This site's becoming too media friendly for me. I'm seriously thinking of calling it a day before I get my arse sued by a rich celeb or blown up by ragheads.

We could all just change our alias' to be versions of Frank, Judge and Punkers... then the solicitors would just blame them for everything and rape the shit out of them?

Just a thought...

Guest nobgobbler

We could all just change our alias' to be versions of Frank, Judge and Punkers... then the solicitors would just blame them for everything and rape the shit out of them?

Just a thought...

​If they are one and the same, the cunt would get it x3