CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

pie and mash

Eddie

I'm a born and bred Cockney fucking geezer fucking wanker but some of us do have taste. I well remember sitting in pie and mash shops drinking a bottle of Coke (yes a glass bottle) while my mates shoved this filthy goo in their stupid gobs. The whole process , including the smell, made me feel fucking ill. Then some cunt, wearing a white jacket, would tour the pub with a tray full  of "seafood". There's nothing quite like sticking a prawn in your drunken mouth and then rushing outside to gob the shell, the eyes and the shit canal of the poor dead creature on the fucking pavement. Don't get me started on fucking jellied eels. Then you go to the chippy and buy a bag of greasy, badly cooked bits of potato that are so disgusting that you end up throwing them at each other. On the way home you have a piss or hurried crap in some poor cunt's front garden. Fast food may be shit but it was ten times worse back in those times. Happy days!

Bobby Moore did NOT steal the bracelet.

Bobby Moore did NOT steal the bracelet.

Song by Millwall supporters to the tune of Robin hood 

Bobby Moore Bobby moore running from the den 

Bobby more Bobby Moore he had sex with men

Queer as they come 

Took it up the bum

Bobby Moore Bobby Moore is no more 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

'Hairy pie, splash and lick-her'. I'm originally from south London 'Camberwell' and absolutely detest this over hyped sentimental crap. I've never even liked the look of it let along ingest it. It l looks like toxic vomit and I'm convinced that my fellow cockney cunt Londoners only pretend that they like it. Why eat this shit when you could eat a Ruby Murray or a kebab?

Edited by Gong Farmer

Guest judgetwi

Song by Millwall supporters to the tune of Robin hood 

Bobby Moore Bobby moore running from the den 

Bobby more Bobby Moore he had sex with men

Queer as they come 

Took it up the bum

Bobby Moore Bobby Moore is no more 

​Millwall are just a bunch of fucking cunts so you can stick this up your arse for a start.

Yes all Millwall fans love pie and mash and a good cockney knees up (into someone's groin) , but obviously all football suporters are cunts as they all know more about football than any current manager no matter how qualified and instantly know what they should have done.

• Like 1

​Millwall are just a bunch of fucking cunts so you can stick this up your arse for a start.

​are there different sorts of Londoners then judy? I tend to lump you all together as a bunch of moaning cunts.

• Like 1

​are there different sorts of Londoners then judy? I tend to lump you all together as a bunch of moaning cunts.

Yes , mostly ethic in the east , Doggy geezers , base ball hats and bermondsey whites ( white reebok) , walking with a swagger and a pit bull in the south, well off in the west and hairy leg sandel wearing braided hair lezos wandering around Camden banging a tambourine in the north 

Guest judgetwi

​A disturbing comment Herr Oberst. We all know what happens when your lot "lump" people "all together". I can only hope that you take the time and trouble to filter out the WASPS like my good self. Of course i will have to act stupid as your mob aren't overkeen on cunts who can think for themselves.:wacko:

​A disturbing comment Herr Oberst. We all know what happens when your lot "lump" people "all together". I can only hope that you take the time and trouble to filter out the WASPS like my good self. Of course i will have to act stupid as your mob aren't overkeen on cunts who can think for themselves.:wacko:

​you old pork dodger

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

​you old pork dodger

​If you mean homosexual i'm afraid you can't get me on that one either. How about the red triangle? Do you reckon you could make that one stick?

• 1 year later...
On 07/03/2015 at 9:28 PM, Cuntybaws said:

There was (and probably still is) a cracking pie & mash shop on the Leytonstone High Road. We used to line our stomachs there before a skinful at The Bell prior to heading down to watch Leyton Orient get the fuck knocked out of them by whoever they were playing that week. 

On a semi-related note, I have never had a better burger anywhere than at Brisbane Road.

I take it Leyton Orient are a football team? Football's for.......oh bollocks I can't be bothered.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Well one of the biggest cunts in the world David Beckham still has a fondness for pie and mash its got to be better that his stick insect wife.This cunt has his favourite pie and mash dish delivered to his private jet ahead of his flight from the UK to America,pity they did not mince him up and put him and his tribe into pie and mash.

On 08/03/2015 at 1:19 AM, judgetwi said:

I'm a born and bred Cockney fucking geezer fucking wanker but some of us do have taste. I well remember sitting in pie and mash shops drinking a bottle of Coke (yes a glass bottle) while my mates shoved this filthy goo in their stupid gobs. The whole process , including the smell, made me feel fucking ill. Then some cunt, wearing a white jacket, would tour the pub with a tray full  of "seafood". There's nothing quite like sticking a prawn in your drunken mouth and then rushing outside to gob the shell, the eyes and the shit canal of the poor dead creature on the fucking pavement. Don't get me started on fucking jellied eels. Then you go to the chippy and buy a bag of greasy, badly cooked bits of potato that are so disgusting that you end up throwing them at each other. On the way home you have a piss or hurried crap in some poor cunt's front garden. Fast food may be shit but it was ten times worse back in those times. Happy days!

When you were having a shit in someone's garden you didn't happen to see a black haired woman in a flowery dress and no shoes having a snooze did you? 

Guest deebom
On 08/03/2015 at 9:15 AM, deebom said:

Pie & Mash, things with spiky legs from the sea. This whole thread makes me feel fucking eel..

Why didn't any of you cunts like this? It was funny you cunts.