CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the bbc

Eddie

I read somewhere that Jekkers owns the format of top gear, the BBC 's flagship programme....don't know what that means but apparently he is not exactly shitting himself about what will happen next.......

It turns out he sold his interest in 2012  for over £8 mill...and then signed a three year contract at that time....... I guess it won't be renewed!

Edited by cuntspotter

I'm all for free speech, but when you are in a position of being responsible for influencing people negatively. and paid handsomely for it, that makes you a cunt in my book.  No one really likes a racist, sexist bigot except other racist, sexist bigots.  We would still be back in the 50's if he had his way.

• Like 1

Saying that, I am indifferent towards the cunt.  I'm fortunate enough not to have to sit through his shows and have no interest in cars.  All this hype, after hype over him gets my goat though.

Guest nobgobbler

The BBC need to get over themselves, he's made himself and them £thousands. Jezza won't be bothered any way, he's probably already got something else lined up. It's time more people were more outspoken so I hope he gets the ITV car chat show, that will get tongues wagging. No doubt he'll be taking the piss out of the BBC within seconds of being on air. Should be a laugh. Also, the BBC need May and Hammy more than they need it. BBC Big Bunch of Cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

If the cunt had thrown a punch or smacked me for something as trivial as ordering the dinner too late I would have been inclined to rip his fucking face off let alone suspend him for a few days. Arrogant cunt, fuck him and his knuckle dragging fans for signing a petition to get him reinstated before being in full possession of facts behind what he's allegedly done. 

All this 'freedom of speech is dead' shit confuses me as I'd like to know exactly what someone means by that when they say it. What exactly is it that they feel that they can't say now that they could before? How has their freedom of speech been curtailed and impinged upon because I can't think of one fucking thing I can't say now that I wouldn't have wanted to say before. 

Edited by Gong Farmer

The BBC need to get over themselves, he's made himself and them £thousands. Jezza won't be bothered any way, he's probably already got something else lined up. It's time more people were more outspoken so I hope he gets the ITV car chat show, that will get tongues wagging. No doubt he'll be taking the piss out of the BBC within seconds of being on air. Should be a laugh. Also, the BBC need May and Hammy more than they need it. BBC Big Bunch of Cunts.

The itv version pretty much bombed. In a lot of ways it was better than top gear, having a pro driver fronting it and a mouthwatering piece of leggy scrumptiousness copresenting, but it died on its arse. I don't even know if fifth gear is still on, haven't seen it for ages.

The itv version pretty much bombed. In a lot of ways it was better than top gear, having a pro driver fronting it and a mouthwatering piece of leggy scrumptiousness copresenting, but it died on its arse. I don't even know if fifth gear is still on, haven't seen it for ages.

Thank God for small mercies, Scotty.

I read somewhere that Jekkers owns the format of top gear, the BBC 's flagship programme....don't know what that means but apparently he is not exactly shitting himself about what will happen next.......

It turns out he sold his interest in 2012  for over £8 mill...and then signed a three year contract at that time....... I guess it won't be renewed!

​14 million

Clarkson is a God, He's one of the few BBC cronies to call a spade a spade and say it like we think it. Jolly good sense of humour to boot.

Makes you proud to be British. End of an era if the fuckers bring him down. Too many spineless PC cunts out there as it is & his demise will just erode what's left

of free speech.

Does this hard on you have for him stem from an episode where they reviewed the latest routemaster bus model? I'm surprised that you own a television to watch it on and can only assume you watch it through the windows of your local curries whilst waiting for your bus. Fucking pauper.

Does this hard on you have for him stem from an episode where they reviewed the latest routemaster bus model? I'm surprised that you own a television to watch it on and can only assume you watch it through the windows of your local curries whilst waiting for your bus. Fucking pauper.

Idiot. 

Guest nobgobbler

If the cunt had thrown a punch or smacked me for something as trivial as ordering the dinner too late I would have been inclined to rip his fucking face off let alone suspend him for a few days. Arrogant cunt, fuck him and his knuckle dragging fans for signing a petition to get him reinstated before being in full possession of facts behind what he's allegedly done. 

All this 'freedom of speech is dead' shit confuses me as I'd like to know exactly what someone means by that when they say it. What exactly is it that they feel that they can't say now that they could before? How has their freedom of speech been curtailed and impinged upon because I can't think of one fucking thing I can't say now that I wouldn't have wanted say before. 

​Try standing up and telling a joke. Any one you like. Chances are you will be "offending" some cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Big Bunch of Cunts.

He might be a daft cunt, but he is a rich and successful daft cunt who's got the formula right... TG sells all over teh world for a fuck load of money which, in the end, goes to the BBC...

I really cant see the reasoning behind binning the next 3 episodes, especially since the apologist cunts broadcasted that paedo with the big glasses on TOTP2 after he was convicted of serious crime, not just accused of "a bit of a fracas".

Too much PC bullshit and pussies running OUR fucking BBC... not THEIRS... cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

​Try standing up and telling a joke. Any one you like. Chances are you will be "offending" some cunt.

​Some cunt might well choose to be offended but that doesn't mean I can't say it. There are certain members of society I choose not to offend with certain jokes but that's simply out of respect and good manners.