CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jessica Ennis

Cuntybaws

I'm fucking sick of seeing this cunt pop up advertising some shit or other every five fucking minutes. (Not as sick as I am of seeing Mo fucking Farah, but still pretty sick nonetheless.)

Now that she's squirted out little Reggie there isn't even the consolation of knowing that she might be a bit tight.

For the love of god Baws, you've sold your soul to the imaginary girth devil.  Mind you, I agree about the bitch advertising too much as the moment.  That Oil of fucking Ulay can fuck right off for starters.

For the love of god Baws, you've sold your soul to the imaginary girth devil.  Mind you, I agree about the bitch advertising too much as the moment.  That Oil of fucking Ulay can fuck right off for starters.

​Well, obviously, she'd still be tight on me - it's the other less fortunate men of the Corner I was concerned about.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

When she won whatever trinket it was the other year, someone was putting up shit saying she was "hot".... so I thought I would look for a little "evidence"...

Found her official website.. talk about up her own fuckin arse!!!!!!!!!!!

...Self obsessed bitch she is... makes half the TV cunts look positively meek and self-effacing......

Guest Gong Farmer

Sinuey  boney arsed shitbin that doesn't sniff charlie, get pissed, dress up like a whore on a Saturday night and give blow jobs in the back of taxis. Boring fucking cunt.

• 1 year later...
Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well I wouldn't fuck her. Mainly because I wouldn't be able to catch her. It's hard running whilst wearing a balaclava and carrying a hammer and some rope.

A true olympian would throw the hammer at her!

On 19/03/2015 at 9:00 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Jessica-Ennis-008.jpg

I'm fucking sick of seeing this cunt pop up advertising some shit or other every five fucking minutes. (Not as sick as I am of seeing Mo fucking Farah, but still pretty sick nonetheless.)

Now that she's squirted out little Reggie there isn't even the consolation of knowing that she might be a bit tight.

Her fucking forehead looks like a tefal advert....ugly fucking bitch 

IMG_0010.JPG

Edited by N/A

On 19 March 2015 at 9:00 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Jessica-Ennis-008.jpg

Bollocks, if you don't like her advertising some shite in the breaks between gay factor just turn over. I don't begrudge her a single penny in what she makes outside of sport. Olympians are the best and train their fucking tits off just to get there sacrificing a whole lot along the way. Compare this to some bone thick footballist cunt who plays 2 games a week plus a training session to rock up at in a car costing more than most earn in 10 years of graft. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bollocks, if you don't like her advertising some shite in the breaks between gay factor just turn over. I don't begrudge her a single penny in what she makes outside of sport. Olympians are the best and train their fucking tits off just to get there sacrificing a whole lot along the way. Compare this to some bone thick footballist cunt who plays 2 games a week plus a training session to rock up at in a car costing more than most earn in 10 years of graft. 

Agreed. Olympians should be well down the cunting list, when there are obscenely overpaid footballing scum-fucks, earning more in a week that most earn in years (Eddie being the obvious exception). They sacrifice a huge amount, and receive relatively little for their efforts.

19 minutes ago, Ape said:

Agreed. Olympians should be well down the cunting list, when there are obscenely overpaid footballing scum-fucks, earning more in a week that most earn in years (Eddie being the obvious exception). They sacrifice a huge amount, and receive relatively little for their efforts.

Except discus and shot put. They're just fucking stupid 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re using footballers like a pale shadow of Godwin’s Law here. Just because someone else is worse doesn’t mean it’s OK to shill for Santander or punt life insurance like a poor man’s Michael Parkinson. (That said, it is mildly amusing to see the thick cunt being out-acted by a dachshund.)

At least in the olden days amateur Olympians had actual jobs and funded their own noble bids for gold, rather than sucking off government and lotteries for grants. I’ll bet that boss-eyed cunt Ennis and that Quorn-munching skeleton Farah haven’t paid back a penny since they climbed on board the advertising gravy train with a ticket the taxpayers bought them.

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You’re using footballers like a pale shadow of Godwin’s Law here. Just because someone else is worse doesn’t mean it’s OK to shill for Santander or punt life insurance like a poor man’s Michael Parkinson. (That said, it is mildly amusing to see the thick cunt being out-acted by a dachshund.)

At least in the olden days amateur Olympians had actual jobs and funded their own noble bids for gold, rather than sucking off government and lotteries for grants. I’ll bet that boss-eyed cunt Ennis and that Quorn-munching skeleton Farah haven’t paid back a penny since they climbed on board the advertising gravy train with a ticket the taxpayers bought them.

Jessica Ennis is a double world champ and Olympic medalist in the hardest sport you could think of and did half of it after having a baby so if any cunt deserves some respect it's her. She also seems to be a normal lass not bothered with celebrity, pouting selfies and the like so favoured by most chicks in the lime light. Essentially she's a advertisers dream so thank your lucky stars she's no the type to whore herself out even more.

I think the vast majority are happy that our Olympians receive some funding. I'm pretty sure Steven Redgrave and Chris Hoy wouldn't have become the legends they are, crushing all foreign jonnies that stood the their way if they hadn't got funding from their respective sports governing bodies, much of which having come from government or national lottery. I'd rather my tax money go to them rather than some lazy chav cunts or to fund gastric band operations for fattys or cancer treatments for twats who've smoked for 20 years. Lazy, selfish, weak cunts who don't deserve our pity and should be prevented from breeding more of their listless kind.   

• Like 1