CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Error code: EX1054

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I can't reply to Fatty in the other thread and tell him I'm not here to make friends.

If whatever useless cunt who runs this site could fix that error message, and if someone else could tell the scrawny clingy cunt Fatty to fuck off on my behalf that would be fantastic.

I can't reply to Fatty in the other thread and tell him I'm not here to make friends.

If whatever useless cunt who runs this site could fix that error message, and if someone else could tell the scrawny clingy cunt Fatty to fuck off on my behalf that would be fantastic.

​Try changing your browser. I have not incurred any errors the last few days despite other members saying there is. If we are useless cunts, then we are no use to you and vice versa. Have a days holiday.

Then why are you here you dopey cunt? It's certainly not to be entertaining, witty or amusing, that's for sure. Fucking cretin.

• Like 2

Guest Fatty

Prick

Guest Bill Stickers

Then why are you here you dopey cunt? It's certainly not to be entertaining, witty or amusing, that's for sure. Fucking cretin.

​Are you coming on to me as well you perverted cunt?