CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The things people would never say.

Guest MikeD

Guest Bill Stickers

As long as I don't have to go to the cunt's stag do. The prospect of an evening with a load of cor-blimey cockney wankers pissed-up on fizzy lager singing Knees Up Mother Brown into the early hours is not a pleasant one. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap.

Judge would response to this, but his fingers have become too fat to press individual keys.

Guest MikeD

I don't think it's my place to criticise anyone. After all, I'm just someone commenting on topics on a website. I'm not doing anything to change the world and I'm no better than anyone else on here.

Judge.

• 4 months later...
Guest Ahriman

I only type well thought out witty comments, and most certainly do not make posts by banging my engorged bleeding twat on a keyboard until I become comatose from exhaustion.  

ProfB.

Guest luke swarm

You could do with having a full English breakfast for the rest of this month Mr Swarm and for gods sake get down the pub a bit more as it will restore your iron levels. pick up a 4 pack on prescription on your way out.

Thank you Doctor.

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No I'm not going to send in a picture of me doing something stupid just because the One Show tells me to

All fucking idiots that do

on slightly different tack , when the weather forecasters or news programmes come out with " so if you have any pictures of the damage/weather/traffic delays etc .. don't forget to send them in to us"  ... well fuck right off .... that is sort of your fucking job isn't it you cunts ... and don't give us that guff about involving listeners ... youre just a set of lazy cunts, no mistake ... and if i had my way ...................

1 minute ago, colonelkurtz said:

on slightly different tack , when the weather forecasters or news programmes come out with " so if you have any pictures of the damage/weather/traffic delays etc .. don't forget to send them in to us"  ... well fuck right off .... that is sort of your fucking job isn't it you cunts ... and don't give us that guff about involving listeners ... youre just a set of lazy cunts, no mistake ... and if i had my way ...................

They should be saying "send us pictures of your abandoned cars in two inches of snow so there's no doubt about what a useless bunch of incompetent, over-reacting, hysterical bastards you are."

Guest DingTheRioja

Snow?

What fucking snow?

There's a light dusting of coke on the hills, but no fucking snow... that only comes in drifts where you can clamber over the top of transit vans and bang on the roof...

1 minute ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Snow?

What fucking snow?

There's a light dusting of coke on the hills, but no fucking snow... that only comes in drifts where you can clamber over the top of transit vans and bang on the roof...

Tame winters we get now. When I was young there was so much snow we had to climb a tree to have a piss!

I might have made that up....

Guest luke swarm
Just now, ProfB said:

It's PROFB XXX

welcome back ProfB... missed you, despite all the crud you post, it does generate some good abuse and debate. Oh and cut out the XXX will you.

Guest ducunti

Come in and rest you must be tired after that long tedious journey, just leave that funny looking vest on the side there, ooh  and here is that list of upcoming concert events you asked for.