CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grayson Perry

Guest MikeD

Guest judgetwi

I have been fascinated by his latest TV (that's TeleVision) series. A sissy poof trying to discover what  a "real man" is. You nerds really need to watch this. No need to thank me.

Guest Gurt
12 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I have been fascinated by his latest TV (that's TeleVision) series. A sissy poof trying to discover what  a "real man" is. You nerds really need to watch this. No need to thank me.

Thanks though judge for standing up for your sisters. Go girlfriend!! How does that tampon feel in your cavernous sphincter? Has it done its job and absorbed all the hemorragic, spunk-dump?

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah its a shame, he is in fact a very talented ceramics creator and artist, his performance art is an unnecessary distraction.

Guest Gurt
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah its a shame, he is in fact a very talented ceramics creator and artist, his performance art is an unnecessary distraction.

I have performed and created better art whilst having a shite roops you fucking loon. Please can you show me something that shim has produced that had any merit whatsoever in relation to artistic talent? 

Poterry is a non sequitur in relation to any so called artist. It follows form as opposed to "art"....no?

14 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I have performed and created better art whilst having a shite roops you fucking loon. Please can you show me something that shim has produced that had any merit whatsoever in relation to artistic talent? 

Poterry is a non sequitur in relation to any so called artist. It follows form as opposed to "art"....no?

Art can be expressed in many forms Gurt, not just a pretty picture, heres a piccy. 

perry1a.jpg

And you can do better looking turds.......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Art can be expressed in many forms Gurt, not just a pretty picture, heres a piccy. 

perry1a.jpg

In photoshop pro, I took your weird, circus mirror reflection and stretched it from corners back to the flat plane image, and it was a complete and utter beagle eating a bowl of super noodles with her fingers. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Along with most cunts on here I didn't know he creates ceramics, but I do know his performance art. The  distraction isn't unnecessary at all. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Along with most cunts on here I didn't know he creates ceramics, but I do know his performance art. The  distraction isn't unnecessary at all. 

That isn't performance art, he's just a fucking freak. Not the good sort of freak that cowers indoors ashamed of its deformed perversity, oh no, the sort of freak with an ego problem that likes to be the centre of attention. I'd be surprised if "Claire" doesn't post on here - I've had my doubts about the Rev for a while. I mean a Scotsman who doesn't like football? Right. It's a fucking cover up for something,,,

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That isn't performance art, he's just a fucking freak. Not the good sort of freak that cowers indoors ashamed of its deformed perversity, oh no, the sort of freak with an ego problem that likes to the centre of attention. I'd be surprised if "Claire" doesn't post on here - I've had my doubts about the Rev for a while. I mean a Scotsman who doesn't like football? Right. It's a fucking cover up for something,,,

Good call, I would gladly smash his face in with a brick, unlike judge who would prefer to smash his back doors in.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sicki thread leak alert...  From a news story about the stallone cunt trying to restart his career by becoming an artist, a couple of years ago. Went straight to months hottest, and used on a few radio shows, the thieving cunts. 

Sylvester Stallone tells us that he is "better at painting than at acting."

I've never seen his paintings, but I agree with him.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'd love to seal you in a pot underground in China for 1700 years.

Guest Gurt
8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

perry1a.jpg

Amazing work. People drawn by a 6 year old with speech bubbles and a plane. You have great taste

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you was all I had to talk to I would let you.

Eddie, I'm not sure if you're a total faggot, but this sounds almost romantic. Did you read it off a Trebor love heart ?

Guest Ahriman
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

perry1a.jpg

As I was dusting away the cobwebs in my basement last night, I was suddenly struck by a flair of creativity and snapped this little beauty...

index.jpg

I call it: 'La Prostituée a peur'

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

The "distraction" is the only thing 99% of the population know about the cunt, which makes the ceramics now the distraction and being a cunt the main purpose.

Just  googled some of his "ceramics", and they are 99% primary school level drivel with anger issues, one or 2 with genuine artistic merit and skill.  I was going to say he ruined some nice pots with his scribbling, but on closer inspection, it looks like they are all seconds he's painted onto.