CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grayson Perry

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

A tranny building a fucking castle. No wonder I rarely watch the telly.

​Just another example of tv bosses saying, 'look how cool and liberal we are.'

Utter fucking wank.

it's like I am running this site bi meself - no bugger is posting & the Chat room went tip up - & I have been able to post owt I want recently whereas in the past SPOT was like noo, noo, ProfB your full moon witchraft spell nom is going to be deleted old bean.

Prof, I'm in lanzarote and have seen off 2 bottles of Rioja and I cant for the life of me understand what the fuck you have posted. I'm sure it makes sense but unfortunately not at this moment. I'll look at it tomorrow morning to see if it's more clearer

Guest Alfie Noakes

I think Grayson may only be trying to out do the queerest building in the world, its been here for over 150 years, built by the poofter regent. I give you Brighton Pavilion.

Guest judgetwi

If this fucking weirdo didn't dress up like Little Bo Peep no-one would have ever of heard of the cunt. He's a typical Harley rider....

Grayson-Perry-on-his-Bike-006.jpg

​I"m sorry Drew but that's just not a Harley, no matter what your boyfriend told you.

Guest Snatch

it's like I am running this site bi meself - no bugger is posting & the Chat room went tip up - & I have been able to post owt I want recently whereas in the past SPOT was like noo, noo, ProfB your full moon witchraft spell nom is going to be deleted old bean.

​What the fuck are you on about Sheep. Please feel free to fuck off with you rambling bollocks.

Oh dear, here we go again.

Guest Snatch

​I"m sorry Drew but that's just not a Harley, no matter what your boyfriend told you.

​Heres a link to a website Judge.

http://thevintagent.blogspot.de/2011/12/grayson-perry-at-british-museum.html

It says there it is a Knucklehead.

Thats a model of Harley Davidson in case you never knew.

What model is your imaginary one? I should think you'd like a Fatboy.

Did you eat a lot of beef in the late 80's by any chance?

Guest DingTheRioja

​ Of course it's a fucking Harley, only Harley riders would paint their bikes like that.

All the black Harleys you see are like that, they just have a black vinyl wrap covering and hiding it when they're out riding down the road in their leather chaps (both senses)..

Oh yes, "knucklehead".. the yanks really don't get irony do they...?

Guest judgetwi

​I was well aware of that Snitcher you child. It was the whole point of the joke which was, obviously above your head. Why you went to the trouble of looking it up is a testament to your essential sadness. Revealing the Harley thing was a bad mistake which i made a long time ago and i have tried, since that time to avoid revealing personal details .. I have been getting stick for that ever since as Drew well knows. That was the point of his joke. As my Harley is imaginary there is no need to mention it ever again because i certainly won't. It was just a fantasy ok knucklehead? P.S. The Fatboy is a nice bike but not my style. Excellent research though. 

Guest Snatch

​I was well aware of that Snitcher you child. It was the whole point of the joke which was, obviously above your head. Why you went to the trouble of looking it up is a testament to your essential sadness. Revealing the Harley thing was a bad mistake which i made a long time ago and i have tried, since that time to avoid revealing personal details .. I have been getting stick for that ever since as Drew well knows. That was the point of his joke. As my Harley is imaginary there is no need to mention it ever again because i certainly won't. It was just a fantasy ok knucklehead? P.S. The Fatboy is a nice bike but not my style. Excellent research though. 

​You fall for it everytime don't you. Can't you see its a piss take?

Now,off you go and try and find some racism somewhere.

​You fall for it everytime don't you. Can't you see its a piss take?

Now,off you go and try and find some racism somewhere.

Poor old judgetwat is a little bit slow bless him , cut him some slack , or just cut him. Looking forward to the sap getting home from the pub tonight and having a drunken vent as usual.