CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like Trump's politics, he's a populist who has seized a chance to manipulate a disaffected electorate by telling them what they want to hear whilst not genuinely believing in any of it. He has contradicted almost every view he has ever espoused, and although he has campaigned as the anti-establishment candidate, I'm willing to bet that just like every politician, he will let down the people who have voted for him.

I can't see any wall being built, and short of detaining amd deporting everyone with a tan, Hispanic immigrants will continue to flood the country. In fact, the only thing I'm confident he will implement are his proposed tax changes which will heavily benefit the top 5% of the American tax base. White, working class America have put their faith in him, but like all politicians before him, he'll shit on them and work solely for rich, corporate America.

Very true Decs,so that makes him a typical politician. Good luck to him,let's give him a chance and at least we won't have to put up with screeching cunt of cunts Clinton. She'll slowly disappear into her life of corruption earning even more millions.

Guest Lady Penelope

I don't like what seems to be happening re the USA vote, but rather than mocking the people who have voted for him the chattering classes do need to rewrite their own scripts because their message simply did not get across to the people that matter.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Well, Mr. Trump has already succeeded in fucking the world, and he isn't even in office yet.  Anyone seen the Futures markets yet?  They're plunging everywhere.  What those thick as fucking pig shit yanks have done is effectively forced us all to grab our ankles so they can stretch our fucking ringpieces into mince.  

Anybody with relatives over their should post a brief nite offering condolences and a hearty "KILL YOURSELF you thick cunt!"  

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't like Trump's politics, he's a populist who has seized a chance to manipulate a disaffected electorate by telling them what they want to hear whilst not genuinely believing in any of it. He has contradicted almost every view he has ever espoused, and although he has campaigned as the anti-establishment candidate, I'm willing to bet that just like every politician, he will let down the people who have voted for him.

I can't see any wall being built, and short of detaining amd deporting everyone with a tan, Hispanic immigrants will continue to flood the country. In fact, the only thing I'm confident he will implement are his proposed tax changes which will heavily benefit the top 5% of the American tax base. White, working class America have put their faith in him, but like all politicians before him, he'll shit on them and work solely for rich, corporate America.

Or, more succinctly, it's a cuntfest.

Guest Lady Penelope
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was hoping that you'd had a terminal fall overnight.

What have you got in store for us today? I'll wager that it's 70 more posts of absolute bollocks.

I am pleased that you are still here Decibelle :) . I will  give your wheelchair a gentle nudge form time to time, You do need to those tech folk though to put a few more words and phrases on you communicator. And also to perhaps turn your wheelchair to face a window so that you can see the outside world.

34 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I don't like what seems to be happening re the USA vote, but rather than mocking the people who have voted for him the chattering classes do need to rewrite their own scripts because their message simply did not get across to the people that matter.

I am glad Trump won but generally agree with your post. The political elite, those who know everything and can do no wrong have given us Brexit and Donald, the 2 things they didn't want. Serves the fuckers right.

Guest DingTheRioja

There was a choice

1. Someone you fucking hate, but is a seasoned and experienced international politician at the highest level.
  2. Someone you fucking hate, but loses 1bn in one year of daddies money, probably paid no tax at all for years, it an openly racist, sexist bigot, who complains about immigrants whilst being a serial wife importer, and who can't say the same thing 3 days running on the same subject.  And thinks Putin is cool.

Sorry, I forgot, it was 'Murrica so it's Option #2 obviously...

Anyone going for a picnic? I know where there's a lovely grassy knoll with a nice view...

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Slow down Edders,it's not over yet. The Clinton corruption machine haven't finished paying off voters yet.

She's probably busy drumming up a best out of 3 just like the remain cunts over here.

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There was a choice

2...an openly racist, sexist bigot, who complains about immigrants

It's a shame that the American constitution prohibits foreign born candidates from running for the office of president. Manky would be a two termer for sure.

Guest Lady Penelope
49 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am glad Trump won but generally agree with your post. The political elite, those who know everything and can do no wrong have given us Brexit and Donald, the 2 things they didn't want. Serves the fuckers right.

I have run out of likes, but I like what you say. The chattering classes grabbed diversity and thew away integration but forgot that diversity is simply a form of division.

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There was a choice

1. Someone you fucking hate, but is a seasoned and experienced international politician at the highest level.
  2. Someone you fucking hate, but loses 1bn in one year of daddies money, probably paid no tax at all for years, it an openly racist, sexist bigot, who complains about immigrants whilst being a serial wife importer, and who can't say the same thing 3 days running on the same subject.  And thinks Putin is cool.

Sorry, I forgot, it was 'Murrica so it's Option #2 obviously...

Anyone going for a picnic? I know where there's a lovely grassy knoll with a nice view...

Exactly. The machine is king, not the President.

Maybe the dumb cunts in the media will learn concentrating all their resources on one option just to make it look bad to the extent they forget to say anything good about the other one is a blatantly cunty thing to do and people are sick of it.

It was the exact same with the brexit scare campaign bollocks. I don't give a shit about who sits in the oval office but its nice to see an increasingly biased media get called on their bullshit twice in one year.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe the dumb cunts in the media will learn concentrating all their resources on one option just to make it look bad to the extent they forget to say anything good about the other one is a blatantly cunty thing to do and people are sick of it.

It was the exact same with the brexit scare campaign bollocks. I don't give a shit about who sits in the oval office but its nice to see an increasingly biased media get called on their bullshit twice in one year.

Sadly I don't think that the chattering classes are capable of learning.

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2015 at 10:19 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Trump's a fucking joke, and anywhere else but America he'd be a complete laughing stock for his total lack of self-awareness and stupid fucking hairstyle. 

Well, except maybe for North Korea...

And we all know the Great Leader is the ultimate judge on mens fashion.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 14/10/2016 at 3:14 PM, DingTheRioja said:

What the fuck is "rack off" in this context?

As far as I was aware "a rack" is Murrican College Cuntspeak for tits, or "rack off" is Aussie TV speak for fuck off...

Cunt feels like a flaming' galaa !

alf1.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking b-b-bboring cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

All true, but it just shows what a vile cunt clinton is, if she is less popular than the Trump.

It all just goes to show that Americans are a nation of shit kicking, heel-clicking, yeeehaawing fucking spackers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well, Mr. Trump has already succeeded in fucking the world, and he isn't even in office yet.  Anyone seen the Futures markets yet?  They're plunging everywhere.  What those thick as fucking pig shit yanks have done is effectively forced us all to grab our ankles so they can stretch our fucking ringpieces into mince.  

Anybody with relatives over their should post a brief nite offering condolences and a hearty "KILL YOURSELF you thick cunt!"  

Yeah, another huge dump of uncertainty..... in so many areas. Pound might go up again though, comparatively.

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Exactly. The machine is king, not the President.

The FBI effectively put him there with that last shenanigans on Clintons emails, or rather, emails of some estranged husband of a woman who worked for Clinton.. Complete bullshit that one.

Maybe we need to ask their rivals, the CIA, for their usual measured response?

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't give a shit about who sits in the oval office but its nice to see an increasingly biased media get called on their bullshit twice in one year.

I do, the Murricans may have a new idiot for President, but so do we.

The only possible good I can see of coming from this shit is the news that he seems to like Putin, maybe, just maybe, he'll get pally with the cunt and not start WW3.  They can divide up asia and the middle east between themselves for all I care, so long as they don't nuke us and they keep a lid on that cunt with the silly haircut, the N.Korean one, not Boris.