CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Punkape said:

Do you mean all Catholic priests ?

Rather a lot of them don't you agree?

Considering the Left Footers ideas about poofs and innocents and all that...

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The FBI effectively put him there with that last shenanigans on Clintons emails, or rather, emails of some estranged husband of a woman who worked for Clinton.. Complete bullshit that one.

Maybe we need to ask their rivals, the CIA, for their usual measured response?

I do, the Murricans may have a new idiot for President, but so do we.

The only possible good I can see of coming from this shit is the news that he seems to like Putin, maybe, just maybe, he'll get pally with the cunt and not start WW3.  They can divide up asia and the middle east between themselves for all I care, so long as they don't nuke us and they keep a lid on that cunt with the silly haircut, the N.Korean one, not Boris.

WW3 was definitely on the cards under clintoncunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Interestingly Trump has said (and been mocked for saying) that the world would be safer if Saddam and  Gaddafy were still in power .. tbh that is close to the truth.

It would be. Some system is better than mayhem. It was those Cunts problem, now it's everyones.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What do you think are the reasons for this ?

The teachings of the Church are very clear...

"What do I think are the reasons for" catholic priests having a prediliction for young boys?

Easy, it's catholocism and it's open encouragement to commit as much fucking sin as possible, go to confession (in a small box with a possible paedo) and come out scott-free with a clear conscience and a direct path to heaven.

The Mafia aren't committed catholics without good reason, it's profitable and guarantees the keys to the pearly gates.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

WW3 was definitely on the cards under clintoncunt.

No, she's enough of a statesmen to be able to control it, and putin, as far as anyone could.  Lying, sneaky, fraudulent bitch yes, but she's a political animal.

Trump is a loudmouthed fuckwit who'd as likely say to Putin, in a serious nuke disarmament conference, "hey I hear you like fucking bears and boys together you faggot, I'm gonna nuke your scrawny arse.. lol..." then tweet only joking you commie cocksucker...

I reasonably honestly think, with Clinton america could have been fucked, with Trump america and the world could be fucked.

I hope he is sat there in the oval office thinking, fucking hell, how did that happen? right boys and girls, I need to act like a top prez...howz it go?

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

"What do I think are the reasons for" catholic priests having a prediliction for young boys?

Easy, it's catholocism and it's open encouragement to commit as much fucking sin as possible, go to confession (in a small box with a possible paedo) and come out scott-free with a clear conscience and a direct path to heaven.

The Mafia aren't committed catholics without good reason, it's profitable and guarantees the keys to the pearly gates.

If you really think PunkApe is a genuine Catholic you're even stupider than I ever imagined.

Or do you believe in his golf course and high society friends too? 

Guest nobgobbler
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, she's enough of a statesmen to be able to control it, and putin, as far as anyone could.  Lying, sneaky, fraudulent bitch yes, but she's a political animal.

Trump is a loudmouthed fuckwit who'd as likely say to Putin, in a serious nuke disarmament conference, "hey I hear you like fucking bears and boys together you faggot, I'm gonna nuke your scrawny arse.. lol..." then tweet only joking you commie cocksucker...

I reasonably honestly think, with Clinton america could have been fucked, with Trump america and the world could be fucked.

I hope he is sat there in the oval office thinking, fucking hell, how did that happen? right boys and girls, I need to act like a top prez...howz it go?

America voted for a change. Now it's got one. Like him or not they should all get behind him and make it work instead of rioting in the streets, fucking idiot protesting student cunts. What do they expect to achieve by setting fires? 

Guest nobgobbler
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Operator error! .....

and by that I mean a (critical?) error with the operator.

How much is roops paying you? I'll double it, two mince pies.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, nobgobbler said:

How much is roops paying you? I'll double it, two mince pies.

Thanks. But I'm a vegetarian, and actually prefer fish pie (the hairier the better)

Lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you really think PunkApe is a genuine Catholic you're even stupider than I ever imagined.

Or do you believe in his golf course and high society friends too? 

If you think I, or anyone on here, believes even one single line of that pricks badly planned and atrociously written shite, then you are about as intelligent as he is.

Actually no, you're worse.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What do you think are the reasons for this ?

The teachings of the Church are very clear...

What are your views on people who have made Mammon their God, and people like Frank who faked cancer with a mere anal polyp, and Bubba who laughs at the afflicted. They will not make it to the Good Lord's gate.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

If you think I, or anyone on here, believes even one single line of that pricks badly planned and atrociously written shite, then you are about as intelligent as he is.

Actually no, you're worse.

Then why are you trying to debate him at to the merits of Catholicism? Don't you see it's not just a waste of time on your part but also a giant fucking nibble on the. bait?

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

America voted for a change. Now it's got one. Like him or not they should all get behind him and make it work instead of rioting in the streets, fucking idiot protesting student cunts. What do they expect to achieve by setting fires? 

Did you just quote Clinton...?

:P

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Then why are you trying to debate him at to the merits of Catholicism? Don't you see it's not just a waste of time on your part but also a giant fucking nibble on the. bait?

So you're telling me that you have never once, in the entire history of CC, conversed with Punkers?  Even just to say "fuck off you closet faggot"..or some such witty gem?

Or the Sheep? Fatty? Keith? Judy?

As I said, he's better at sticking to the party line than you are.

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So you're telling me that you have never once, in the entire history of CC, conversed with Punkers?  Even just to say "fuck off you closet faggot"..or some such witty gem?

Or the Sheep? Fatty? Keith? Judy?

As I said, he's better at sticking to the party line than you are.

Punker's for PM

Guest luke swarm

A disappointing result and deeply worrying.

Now, starts the process of denial when all that huff and puff about building walls paid for by the people its built against, opening closed factories and abandoned mineshafts against economic reason, bringing torture back into legality, banning people of any colour except white into the country, bombing the shit out of Syria even whilst repatriating the armed forces, and other nonsensical shite.

Its going to be interesting to see what reasons are going to spew forth when the poor cunts who voted for this demand action rather than just platitudes. Democracy has spoken and should be respected but I cannot help feeling that there is someone somewhere already who hears buzzing voices in his head and is looking to buy a firearm to put a piece of lead into President Trumps strange shaped head.      

Just now, luke swarm said:

A disappointing result and deeply worrying.

Now, starts the process of denial when all that huff and puff about building walls paid for by the people its built against, opening closed factories and abandoned mineshafts against economic reason, bringing torture back into legality, banning people of any colour except white into the country, bombing the shit out of Syria even whilst repatriating the armed forces, and other nonsensical shite.

Its going to be interesting to see what reasons are going to spew forth when the poor cunts who voted for this demand action rather than just platitudes. Democracy has spoken and should be respected but I cannot help feeling that there is someone somewhere already who hears buzzing voices in his head and is looking to buy a firearm to put a piece of lead into President Trumps strange shaped head.      

You'd think if he was just going to re hash old ideas he'd have chosen a better source of inspiration than Berlin and Ancient Rome. I guess the Chinese pulled it off but you can feed a family of five of those little buggers for a month with a single bowl of rice. Considering he'll only have fat Yanks and constantly tired Mexicans to work with he'll be lucky if he gets a picket fence. And even then it wouldn't be painted.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yeah, another huge dump of uncertainty..... in so many areas. Pound might go up again though, comparatively.

Your optimism is refreshing, Quince.  I however, do not feel so enthusiastic for the future of our beloved Pound.  I just can't get my head round the notion that we would be spared when everybody else gets buggered into financial oblivion and only a select few end for the better.  This cunt is dangerous, everybody fucking well knew it, and those pig shit thick fuckwits over there elected him anyway....again, with all due thanks to the FBI and the fucking shit stain media.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Rubbish!  Complete bollocks.  The yanks voted for the perpetuation of hate.  They voted for a cunt who is in favor of nuclear proliferation.  He publicly stated the more countries with nukes, the better!  The yanks voted for blind ignorance, and they have shown their true colours for the utter spastics we know them to be.