CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Your burgers are awful. Last time I had one I had such bad diarrhoea I had to be hospitalized because I ended up shitting blood.

Common sense suggests that your hobbies of eating your own fecal matter and getting butt fucked by entire rugby teams caused that. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If that's the case then you've been watching, probably whilst touching yourself, so who's the real sicko?

I've been working on Operation Yewtree so my exposure to your utter filth has been strictly professional. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've been working on Operation Yewtree so my exposure to your utter filth has been strictly professional. 

If I recall correctly Operation Yewtree was formed to catch out peados,not those who live scat and anal.

Are calling RK a peado?

And where's the corrections to my grammatical mistakes you accused me of?

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If I recall correctly Operation Yewtree was formed to catch out peados,not those who live scat and anal.

Are calling RK a peado?

Snatch, trust you to know about that police investigation. I don't think you had to recall very hard.

You live scat and anal? Well, far be it for me to judge other people's life styles but you must fucking stink to high heaven. 

49 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are calling RK a peado?

I didn't know what Operation Yewtree was. Does Bill just blindly repeat what others have done to get themselves banned in a pathetic attempt to look cool?

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I didn't know what Operation Yewtree was. Does Bill just blindly repeat what others have done to get themselves banned in a pathetic attempt to look cool?

Do you just give your likes out because you think someone more informed might find it funny?

Guest nobgobbler
35 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yes. And he likes prison food. And picking up the soap.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Snatch, trust you to know about that police investigation. I don't think you had to recall very hard.

You live scat and anal? Well, far be it for me to judge other people's life styles but you must fucking stink to high heaven. 

Everyone who has heard of Savile knows about that Police investigation. Maybe not you being a brainless fuckwit. Saying I found it easy to recall seems like you are accusing me of being a peado. Are you Gurt? A simple yes or no answer will do.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Does Bill just blindly repeat what others have done to get themselves banned in a pathetic attempt to look cool?

Yes he does as he can't think up anything himself. Now Decs has been banged up for 24 hours Stickers will be shitting himself as the one he looks up to (arse kisses) isn't here to offer a shoulder to cry on.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Everyone who has heard of Savile knows about that Police investigation. Maybe not you being a brainless fuckwit. Saying I found it easy to recall seems like you are accusing me of being a peado. Are you Gurt? A simple yes or no answer will do.

Yes he does as he can't think up anything himself. Now Decs has been banged up for 24 hours Stickers will be shitting himself as the one he looks up to (arse kisses) isn't here to offer a shoulder to cry on.

I have no idea wether or not you have a penchant for under 16's of either sex. 

You did say that you live scat and anal though and that's fucked up you fucking pervert

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

I have no idea wether or not you have a penchant for under 16's of either sex. 

You did say that you live scat and anal though and that's fucked up you fucking pervert

I've copy and pasted my original line for you to read again.

I had written live instead if like,my mistake,but nowhere does it say I like it. Or live it for that matter.

And no I do not have a penchant for under 16's. Sorry to disappoint you,you'll have to find someone else to accuse.

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Trump making good on his promises, after insisting that Ford will pay a heavy import duty if cars are made in Mexico, Ford responded by cutting plans to build a 1.6 billion plant in Mexico and instead invested in extending it's plant in Michigan. The start of the greatest ever American president in history?

I wonder how many people who called Trump a cunt and said they would never vote for him,will apply for a job in the factory that would not of been built in America were it not for Trump.

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I wonder how many people who called Trump a cunt and said they would never vote for him,will apply for a job in the factory that would not of been built in America were it not for Trump.

Think of the jobs the 400 mile wall will create, he will be the greatest every politician the world has ever witnessed bar none, even with Barack Obama “playing games” and trying to “delegitimise” the election of Donald Trump before he becomes President later this month, according to Julian Assange.

Guest DingTheRioja

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Now you're calling people paedos.  That was even more direct than your dumb fuck of a Sergeant.

Piss off back to your hole you useless bitter twisted little cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Think of the jobs the 400 mile wall will create, he will be the greatest every politician the world has ever witnessed bar none, even with Barack Obama “playing games” and trying to “delegitimise” the election of Donald Trump before he becomes President later this month, according to Julian Assange.

IF Trump's wall does become reality, then he gets my vote, and also this poxy country may just follow suit, starting with plugging-up the fucking tunnel at Dover.

Guest Snatch

Trump isn't a politician and the way the Yanks have been fucking things up in the Middle East,provocating N.Korea,China and Russia,maybe having a non-politician in power isn't a bad thing. They haven't been doing any good over the last 20 years or so have they.

Guest Bill Stickers
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've copy and pasted my original line for you to read again.

I had written live instead if like,my mistake,but nowhere does it say I like it. Or live it for that matter.

And no I do not have a penchant for under 16's. Sorry to disappoint you,you'll have to find someone else to accuse.

Caps lock and italics? You're losing it snatch, and quickly. 

Sad to see really. 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Caps lock and italics? You're losing it snatch, and quickly. 

Sad to see really. 

I was making it easy for Gurt to work out. Too hard for you I know but give it a go anyway.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Snatch said:

Trump isn't a politician and the way the Yanks have been fucking things up in the Middle East,provocating N.Korea,China and Russia,maybe having a non-politician in power isn't a bad thing. They haven't been doing any good over the last 20 years or so have they.

My thoughts too. Trump cant be much worse than the politicians of at least the last 40 years. Its high time for a change.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Trump will backpeddle and fudge things like all other politicians now he is one. He may have the title of commander in chief, but his commands get filtered and his hands will be tied as with any other figurehead.