CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 7:37 AM, Eddie said:

Donald will sign an order to proceed with the wall today, he is also restricting the flow of 'refugees' to the USA and putting a temporary ban on people entering the USA for certain Muslim countries. What a guy ???

I s'pose now that Mexico has refused to pay for The Wall, Trump will consider asking Pink Floyd.

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I s'pose now that Mexico has refused to pay for The Wall, Trump will consider asking Pink Floyd.

I suspect Mexico will pay one way or another, a massive import tax on tequila perhaps? That's just about all they've got apart from daft looking hats and tumbleweed.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I suspect Mexico will pay one way or another, a massive import tax on tequila perhaps? That's just about all they've got apart from daft looking hats and tumbleweed.

We could always donate a brick, each?

Trump has now stated that it will paid for by a 20% tax rise from imports.

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

We could always donate a brick, each?

Trump has now stated that it will paid for by a 20% tax rise from imports.

They can supply their own bricks. Mine's going to Dover.

2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

They can supply their own bricks. Mine's going to Dover.

Good, and make it fucking quick. This afternoon I encountered 4 Brits in a local supermarket. Loud, fat cunts, wandering along the aisles, moaning that they couldn't buy Marmite, and the bottled English beer was more expensive than back home. Well fuck off back home,  make it quick, and don't come back.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Good, and make it fucking quick. This afternoon I encountered 4 Brits in a local supermarket. Loud, fat cunts, wandering along the aisles, moaning that they couldn't buy Marmite, and the bottled English beer was more expensive than back home. Well fuck off back home,  make it quick, and don't come back.

I wondered where Bill had gotten to. Anyone else missing him?

Didn't think so. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

That would hurt except no cunt wants to visit Merkel's white flag strewn froggy dumping ground anyway. When I read your posts I can't help but imagine you reading it out aloud with your mouth bulging with whole garlic bulbs and spitting out cloves as you speak. 

11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

That would hurt except no cunt wants to visit Merkel's white flag strewn froggy dumping ground anyway. When I read your posts I can't help but imagine you reading it out aloud with your mouth bulging with whole garlic bulbs and spitting out cloves as you speak. 

I often think of you, gobbie.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fancy a stroll along the front and a little throat action for old times sake?

You can borrow my blade if you're looking for throat action you stupid child.

Guest Ahriman
31 minutes ago, Frank said:

You dull fucking creep of a follower, ape. 

And to think, with a little more childhood abuse you could have made a cracking serial killer.

Instead all we get is some strung out hasbin with a pair of skinny chinos and a cum stained Michael Jackson wig.

Such wasted potential...

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

It is still the No1 holiday destination in the world. Unfortunately most visitors are like you.