CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Gong Farmer

I don't suppose it's ever occurred to anti Trumps cunts that it wasn't a load of racist rednecks that came out of the woods to vote for Trump to keep a 'white' woman from getting into power as those very same rednecks didn't exactly come out the woods to keep a black man from getting into the White house...... twice.

Idiots.

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't suppose it's ever occurred to anti Trumps cunts that it wasn't a load of racist rednecks that came out of the woods to vote for Trump to keep a 'white' woman from getting into power as those very same rednecks didn't exactly come out the woods to keep a black man from getting into the White house...... twice.

Idiots.

The black Jesus is currently holidaying on Necker island with the fake hippy, pro freedom of movement cunt Branson. As long as his much championed freedom of movement policy does not extend to his private island for the rich and famous.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

The black Jesus is currently holidaying on Necker island with the fake hippy, pro freedom of movement cunt Branson. As long as his much championed freedom of movement policy does not extend to his private island for the rich and famous.

Of course not, complete with armed security with a shoot on sight policy.

Surely no one, not even Rick can argue against this. 

The Trump administration considered a proposal to mobilise as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorised immigrants, including millions living nowhere near the Mexico border, according to a draft memo obtained by The Associated Press. I only hope the uk follows Trumps fine example.

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Surely no one, not even Rick can argue against this. 

The Trump administration considered a proposal to mobilise as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorised immigrants, including millions living nowhere near the Mexico border, according to a draft memo obtained by The Associated Press. I only hope the uk follows Trumps fine example.

The way the media is leaving out certain facts or "twisting" the truth these days I would believe even less than before what these cunts say.

If it is true then the whole of Europe should be following suit,round them up then deliver them to all the liberal cunts that want to let them all in,put them up in their own house and pay for their upkeep out of their own pocket.

I'm sure there won't be many takers.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yesterday's press conference was astonishing and embarrassing. I mean what a clown, everything is going wonderfully, there are no problems, anyone disagreeing with me is lying.

The first time ever that a President was heckled, by all accounts. I bet he's furious? Unlikely.

• 3 months later...

Donald Trump signs $110 billion arms deal with nation he accused of masterminding 9/11

Arms deal with a country accused of repeatedly violating international law is set to be worth $380 billion within a decade. Money talks and all that.

Guest Snatch
23 hours ago, Eddie said:

Donald Trump signs $110 billion arms deal with nation he accused of masterminding 9/11

Arms deal with a country accused of repeatedly violating international law is set to be worth $380 billion within a decade. Money talks and all that.

Nothing like arming the terrorists. Lets get the opinion of those in Yemen what they think.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Snatch said:

Nothing like arming the terrorists. Lets get the opinion of those in Yemen what they think.

Bloody hell maye you're on a roll, every time the page refreshes you've made another post.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Bloody hell maye you're on a roll, every time the page refreshes you've made another post.

Stop refreshing and give me a rest.

• 2 months later...

Trump is proving himself again as a leader of men and  has vowed to respond to North Korea with “fire and fury” if it makes any more threats to attack the United States.

North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Trump told journalists . “They will be met with fire and the fury like the world has never seen.”

This is the only language these cunts understand, the rhetoric worked against Iran and it will work again with the North Koreans.

Two sides of the same nutjob coin.The similarities are so blindingly obvious. A pair of completely narcisstic schmucks. Supreme leaders who everyone shall adore. In their very own dick swinging contest . Kim Jong - un "Rocket Man" and Trump "Rapture - The Musical" ..  Ant and Dec can fuck right off.

Guest Snatch
53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Trump is proving himself again as a leader of men and  has vowed to respond to North Korea with “fire and fury” if it makes any more threats to attack the United States.

North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Trump told journalists . “They will be met with fire and the fury like the world has never seen.”

This is the only language these cunts understand, the rhetoric worked against Iran and it will work again with the North Koreans.

All this in the same week that Japan are rembering the victims of Nagasaki and Hiroshima that were atom bombed. Let us also not forget the Vietnam victims of Napalm and Agent Orange.

Both bombed by America, the only country in the world that is allowed nuclear weapons according to them. 

The real threat is America, the puppet master of the "independent" UK.

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

All this in the same week that Japan are remembering the victims of Nagasaki and Hiroshima that were atom bombed. Let us also not forget the Vietnam victims of Napalm and Agent Orange.

Both bombed by America, the only country in the world that is allowed nuclear weapons according to them. 

The real threat is America, the puppet master of the "independent" UK.

It was an act of kindness by the Americans, the Japs should be thanking President Harry Truman’s decision to use the atomic bomb. 200,000 were killed, however if the U.S. launched a full invasion of Japan’s home islands, this would have killed far more people than Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The U.S. government got involved in Vietnam to attempt to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam. They were just trying to help.

Guest Lord McCunty
On 12/07/2015 at 0:16 AM, Eddie said:

at least the current prez had the bollocks to go into Pakistan uninvited, on a 50-50 chance and nail bin laden. Can you imagine our lot trying to make a decision on that, no fucking chance.

That was Obama who did that you daft cunt.

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It was an act of kindness by the Americans, the Japs should be thanking President Harry Truman’s decision to use the atomic bomb. 200,000 were killed, however if the U.S. launched a full invasion of Japan’s home islands, this would have killed far more people than Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The U.S. government got involved in Vietnam to attempt to prevent a communist takeover of South Vietnam. They were just trying to help.

Perhaps Trump can supersede Truman in the 'act of kindness' stakes by deploying nuclear weapons which kill no more than 200,000 North Koreans. If he does it before December, it'll put him squarely in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps Trump can supersede Truman in the 'act of kindness' stakes by deploying nuclear weapons which kill no more than 200,000 North Koreans. If he does it before December, it'll put him squarely in the running for the Nobel Peace Prize.

so you would prefer that alternative invasion scenario resulting in exponentially more deaths?

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

so you would prefer that alternative invasion scenario resulting in exponentially more deaths?

I don't care how he does it, so long as he's standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the Red Cross on December 10. That'll silence his doubters.

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thanks for your input, but look at the date of the post you daft cunt, Trump did not take over until January 2017 so I was talking about Obama....

I see Pen and Pansy's witty rhetoric has attracted a new breed of genius to the site.