CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celtic fans

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest JackoTC
On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 5:01 PM, Punkape said:

Most of the Scots I know went to public schools and played rugby, cricket and golf.

People who watch and play football are as much peasants and oiks north of the border as they are in the south.

I played Rugby and Golf Punkers, and went to a grammar school (for 18 months!!!!)  However, you are still a cuntbag.

Guest JackoTC
36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Were you expelled ?

Usual thing ?

lol.

Alas no - I left to take a fucking stupid dead end job. And here I am................

• 11 months later...

In the interest of balance, this seems like the appropriate thread to formally record that I almost literally wet myself on the news that Rangers had been knocked out in the first pre-qualifying round for the Europa League by the fourth best team in Luxembourg. Get it right fuckin up you, ya Hun cunts!

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In the interest of balance, this seems like the appropriate thread to formally record that I almost literally wet myself on the news that Rangers had been knocked out in the first pre-qualifying round for the Europa League by the fourth best team in Luxembourg. Get it right fuckin up you, ya Hun cunts!

Thought this might bring out of your box. Football is for poofs and irons, a well established fact here, however, scotch football is a standard slightly above the Eastbourne octogenarian all amputees division 5-women's section.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 7/13/2015 at 9:38 PM, Couldn't give a shit said:

However, what really gets on my tits are a bunch of terrorist supporting cunts making repeated insults toward our armed forces and revelling in the cold blooded murder of innocent people while using their unemployment benefit funded by British taxpayer to buy their match tickets.

What equally gets on my tits are a bunch of prods making repeated insults toward The Pope/Rome/Kafflicks and revelling in the cold blooded murder of innocent people while using their unemployment benefit funded by decent people to buy their match tickets.

A niche corner of Rangers fans is no better than the niche corner of Celtic fans. No Surrender, 'ra twelff' 1690, flegs, flutes and all that shite. Cunts unscrewing green traffic lights because they are 'too kafflick'. The bottom of the barrel on both sides. Fucking scum that Scotland could do without. 

17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

.Cunts unscrewing green traffic lights because they are 'too kafflick'. 

Lest anyone think you're joking, just a few days ago manager Pedro Caixinha was the darling of the bowler-hatted knuckle draggers after banning the Rangers players from wearing green boots.

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The Subway in Larkhall is painted black, because the green hue wasn't sitting well with the locals.

subway_002.jpg?strip=all&w=960

No surrrrrrender! 

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lest anyone think you're joking, just a few days ago manager Pedro Caixinha was the darling of the bowler-hatted knuckle draggers after banning the Rangers players from wearing green boots.

Never has the case been stronger for VX gassing ibrox and Celtic park on match days  

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The 'joking' factor of this particular episode has since been superceded by The Hun getting beaten by the fourth best team in Luxembourg

On 15/07/2015 at 8:27 AM, Decimus said:

I remember a few years back, Celtic came to play Norwich in a testimonial game. We got the train to the match and it was full of drunken, Caledonian fucking scum singing sectarian shite. Some fucking idiot got on at Lingwood and obviously didn't get the fucking memo, as the stupid cunt was wearing a Rangers shirt. It wasn't pretty, and proof if you ever needed if that there are some spectacularly fucking thick twats living in the East Norfolk area.

Norwich won that game 2-0, Celtic do actually have a good record against English clubs.

On 05/07/2017 at 1:03 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I remember a year ago Celtic came unstuck against some side from Gibraltar ?? but made amends in the second leg to help advance to the group stages and went onto to score four goals in two games against Man City and not once fall behind.

6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I remember a year ago Celtic came unstuck against some side from Gibraltar ?? but made amends in the second leg to help advance to the group stages and went onto to score four goals in two games against Man City and not once fall behind.

Lincoln Red Imps. See previous page...