CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bull-running bastards

Guest MikeD

Guest Snatch

There is a town in Spain where they have an annual tomato fight. Millions of the fucking things, being lobbed at at all and sundry. Looks much better than bull bothering or throwing donkeys off of churches.

They should send them to Greece. They could with some fresh tomatoes the skint cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

For all of Spain's shortcomings, many as there are, they have some of the worlds nicest nude beaches. Many has been the time my wife and I enjoyed the photographers capturing young, fit lovelies in their birthday suits frolicking in the sand and surf. My wife believes I don't see her watching the young lads cocks flopping and swaying about, but it makes for fantastic bedroom blackmail material after the sun has set. 

Guest Bill Stickers

My wife believes I don't see her watching the young lads cocks flopping and swaying about, but it makes for fantastic bedroom blackmail material after the sun has set. 

Poor, poor woman.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Poor, poor woman.

She only believes that because she thinks I'm preoccupied with the fit ladies bouncing and flopping about. I can visually multi task. 

Guest DingTheRioja

She only believes that because she thinks I'm preoccupied with the fit ladies bouncing and flopping about. I can visually multi task. 

Multi-task what?

The ladies and the boys?

Fair'nuff

Guest DingTheRioja

I can notice the birds as well as the wife glaring at the lads, you daft cunt.  

I think you mean " I can notice the birds and the lads while the wife is glaring at me like a daft cunt"... no?

• 1 year later...
Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Some silly cunt Matador has been gored to death, after tripping on his cloak.

Kebabs all round you twatty cunts.

Good

Guest King_Cunt
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 11:55 AM, Guest MikeD said:

Apparently seven people have been gored to death in this years annual bull-running season in Spain.

Good, the only sad thing is it wasn't fucking more.

Obviously the bulls ended up as steak or burgers but at least they took some of these half-wit cunts with them.

Good, the fucking stupid cunts....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

Some silly cunt Matador has been gored to death, after tripping on his cloak.

Kebabs all round you twatty cunts.

Tripping on his cloak??? More like tripping on his sequins or getting a static shock from all the satin the mincing fucking cock smokers wearing. Those fucking Spicks should stick to buying minced beef, pre-packed from the local Lidls, not fucking scavenging for it that fresh. Ha Ha Ha, LOL

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I had burgers on my Barbecue today. No, not fucking Spick beef burgers but Taste the Difference Sainsbury fox burgers. Fuck off cunts. Consider this a foot full of sand kicked in your face at your shitty beach.

On 2015-8-18 at 0:10 PM, Guest MikeD said:

Fucking right. I hope the bulls are thinking 'right cunts, I'm going to be burgers but some of you bastards are going to be kebabs by the time I'm done.'

If bulls think that way of course, fucking hope so!

Bulls think "woohoo! Let's run woohoo let's run woohoo let's run woohoo".  etc etc. Bovine species deserve to be eaten, they're so fucking stupid. 

On 2015-8-20 at 8:23 AM, deebom said:

There is a town in Spain where they have an annual tomato fight. Millions of the fucking things, being lobbed at at all and sundry. Looks much better than bull bothering or throwing donkeys off of churches.

I take it you're not attending the annual "Donkey throwing championship of old London Town" then? 

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Full marks for precision there for the bull, one horn in the nuts and the other in the ear. That's got to hurt.

:lol:

And the more it hurt the better. I fucking hate this kind of thing. Just as bad are the losers that go to watch it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bulls think "woohoo! Let's run woohoo let's run woohoo let's run woohoo".  etc etc. Bovine species deserve to be eaten, they're so fucking stupid. 

Fuck off you sexist COW.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Full marks for precision there for the bull, one horn in the nuts and the other in the ear. That's got to hurt.

:lol:

Just take a minute and look at what the cunts wearing. Now ask yourself, would anyone with a cock, let alone balls, volunteer to wear this willingly before mincing around in front of 2 tons of angry, and very much alive, beef.