CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Summertime

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve

So much said with so few words. That is mastery, true mastery of the English language. Well done. 

An even bigger aspect of this is when the cunting summer comes to and end and the ugly, stereotypical English weather takes hold. 

Guest Snatch

A detailed and insightful nomination Neil. A+

Your right Sticks. Neil's Noms are always deep,well thought out and with a sentence structure that would put Shakespeare to shame.

Guest luke swarm

....is a cunt!

Come now be fair Neil, we did have that week at the end of June.....you remember it got to 30 degrees.

trains were cancelled due to heat warped rails, reservoirs boiled to steam causing a drought, a hosepipe ban was placed in the home counties, old ladies fainted and emergency rooms were unable to cope, People were advised to share baths, scores of dogs died in unattended cars, twats with hankey knotted heads filled all our chav seaside towns, Farmers raised all their prices as crops failed. And every witty cunt went around asking "warm enough for ya"  

That my friend was our Summer        

Guest deebom

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon riding home from work. I was thinking

"God, you fucking cunt. Everyday this week I have been drenched riding home. It's fucking August you omnipotent prick. Why the fuck is pissing down in August you utter bastard? You really are the biggest cunt of them all."
This train of thought went on for a while, and didn't bring me one bit of comfort. Fuck religion.

Anyone who rides home from work deserves to get wet,why dont you buy a car you tight cunt and help bring about the end of the world sooner so we can all be put out of our fucking misery,selfish bastard!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The weather is shite but shame it weren't like this during those two heavy defeats in the Ashes, the Aussies would have been on the pitch with all the other drips.....

........that watches this boring wankfest known as cricket.

Is it true they play in white so the stains are less obvious?

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon riding home from work. I was thinking

"God, you fucking cunt. Everyday this week I have been drenched riding home. It's fucking August you omnipotent prick. Why the fuck is pissing down in August you utter bastard? You really are the biggest cunt of them all."
This train of thought went on for a while, and didn't bring me one bit of comfort. Fuck religion.

you've only got yourself to blame. Use a fucking car and increase your carbon footprint to move this global warming on a bit like every other selfish moron sitting in their car on their own.

There is the solution

elephant-ride-5.jpg

Guest luke swarm

The end of summer such as it was ends on Monday. And to see it off in style.

This long weekend is going to be a right belter TV wise.....I am really looking forward to the X Factor tomorrow and to top it all off, Mr Henrys new comedy Danny and the Human Zoo starts on Monday night. Absolutely fucking cannot wait,,,,,Must dash now as the men in white coats are coming in with my medication.  

Guest Snatch

I did. 2 weeks in June in Lanzarote and I've just had 2 weeks in Morocco.

You fuck off to Lanzarote and Morocco without so much as "see you soon",come back on here without so much as a "hello" and don't even post bikini photos.

Get a grip woman!!
Welcome back.

Guest ducunti

Just came back from Aus, it was 15 degrees out there in melbourne they were all walking about in hats and coats. They thought i was fucking bonkers walking around in a tee shirt, no fucking resistance those wimpy fucking aussies.

Edited by ducunti