CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Has just announced he will be running for president in 2020. I have searched for any specific nom for him and can't find one so it had to be done.

What a delusional fuckwit, his Mrs (Kim Kardashian) is nothing special and has an arse like colliding planets, oh yes and a cunt as well.

Has just announced he will be running for president in 2020. I have searched for any specific nom for him and can't find one so it had to be done.

What a delusional fuckwit, his Mrs (Kim Kardashian) is nothing special and has an arse like colliding planets, oh yes and a cunt as well.

what a total cunt, the yanks will never vote for a dim wit entertainer...

• Like 1

She has two but only one of them is of any use. And that one may be suspect

Edited by camberwell gypsy

Guest Wizardsleeve

those thick as fuck yanks elected him twice as president and before that governor of California 

Edited by Wizardsleeve
iPhone auto-complete is a cunt.

those thick as guck yanks elected him twice as president and before that governor of California 

arnold schwarzenegger governor of california and clint eastwood mayor of somewhere in california,  the omens don't look good, although by 2020 his big head might have exploded.

Guest luke swarm

those thick as guck yanks elected him twice as president and before that governor of California 

Who are we to talk......I am in no way, shape or form endorsing the cunt in this nomination or Arnie Schwarz or Reagan but at least in their particular field of expertise ie Reagan= Crap b westerns, Arnie= Movies with minimal dialogue other than "I'll be barck",  Kanye = professional Cunt....they all at least have some working experience and were/are financially successful.

What do we have......Cameron= Rich kid who has never held a proper job, Osborne = the same, Boris Johnson= the same. All the labour Cunts are virtual clones that also fit in this model.....We really cannot point fingers when the British public keep falling for the shower of shit politicians that have a monopoly on political power.   

I don't really know this Kanye character other than the fact he caused a controversy at Glastonbury as many many attendees did not want his presence there due to the fact that he cannot sing and is a Cunt of Galactic proportions.   

many many attendees did not want his presence there due to the fact that he cannot sing and is a Cunt of Galactic proportions.   

Which is incidentally the exact  reason why I was barred from The Green Dragon in Swaffham.

N.B. For the benefit of the fucking idiot below, I've never been to Swaffham, and I've also never been barred for being out of tune. I've also never set you alight with petrol and hunted your parents down and had them horrendously thrashed for the crime of producing you. It's called creative writing, and in the latter scenario, it's also known as wishful thinking.

Edited by Decimus
Edited for the benefit of Messr ProfB

You`d think with all his dough he`d get that fucking underbite fixed but maybe that`s his trademark, like Ken Dodd`s teeth or Stevie Wonders dark glasses. Come to think of it his missus is so morbidly overarsed  it`s must be like a freakshow around their place which will stand them in good stead in their race for publicity, i mean the White House.   

Noo, Green Dragon is not in Swaffham - there's one in nearby Wymondham & nearish by Thetford - but not Swaffham? You are losing your marbles :lol:

A movie star became president, so it's not impossible Kanye West won't, not the way I see it:lol:

FUCK OFF. 

For fucksake,  just FUCK OFF. 

Why has this fuckwit had its ban lifted?  ffs. 

• Like 2

FUCK OFF. 

For fucksake,  just FUCK OFF. 

Why has this fuckwit had its ban lifted?  ffs. 

Fuck knows Scotters, but it appears to have turned into a pedant and a social commentator. I could just about handle it babbling endless shite about crumpets and "Yazz", but struggling to explain to it that my name is not actually Decimus, and that facially I do not resemble a metal road sign, is above and beyond the call of fucking duty. 

Admin, Spotto, Roops, James, Muhammed, Jesus, Vishnu, Thor and Ray Winstone. Heed my prayers and dispose of this cunt once and for all. Preferably permanently and terminally, but I'll settle with a permanent CC ban.

• Like 1

Fuck knows Scotters, but it appears to have turned into a pedant and a social commentator. I could just about handle it babbling endless shite about crumpets and "Yazz", but struggling to explain to it that my name is not actually Decimus, and that facially I do not resemble a metal road sign, is above and beyond the call of fucking duty. 

Admin, Spotto, Roops, James, Muhammed, Jesus, Vishnu, Thor and Ray Winstone. Heed my prayers and dispose of this cunt once and for all. Preferably permanently and terminally, but I'll settle with a permanent CC ban.

+1.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Kanye. Lord and Supreme master of all Cuntdom. A bigger fuckstick you will not find. The very prototype of unalloyed fuckheadedness. 

SC, that's a rather dangerous statement to make.  The best way to find if a bigger fuckstick is out there, and there almost always is, is to challenge the fate of fucksticks to present the bigger one presumed non-existent.  

So this West herbert ponces around Glastonbury like the cock of the walk, doing the square root of bugger all, then pronounces himself Beelzebub's gift to rock 'n roll?

Further, in a sudden moment of clarity, he decides this is the final imprimatur required on his CV to make him a potential leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

Ones initial reaction to this news? 'Sausage-jockey' but you then realise this is wholly inadequate; indeed in the whole lexicon of abuse that comprises Cunts Corner - a body of work stretching back across eons and stardates, featuring contributions from the greatest misanthropists ever - such is the paucity of bile and invective to describe the magnitude of cuntiness, that he may well get away with it!

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

So this West herbert ponces around Glastonbury like the cock of the walk, doing the square root of bugger all, then pronounces himself Beelzebub's gift to rock 'n roll?

Further, in a sudden moment of clarity, he decides this is the final imprimatur required on his CV to make him a potential leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

Ones initial reaction to this news? 'Sausage-jockey' but you then realise this is wholly inadequate; indeed in the whole lexicon of abuse that comprises Cunts Corner - a body of work stretching back across eons and stardates, featuring contributions from the greatest misanthropists ever - such is the paucity of bile and invective to describe the magnitude of cuntiness, that he may well get away with it!

I doff my cap to you.; an inspired commentary on the cunt of the age. His cuntaciousness knows no bounds.

Guest luke swarm

I doff my cap to you.; an inspired commentary on the cunt of the age. His cuntaciousness knows no bounds.

Cuntaciousness..mm an interesting phrase that I will try and use in the near future.

It is a pity that no one has done any real and meaningful work on the degree of Cunt a person can be.....this certainly would draw funding from me if I was a government minister.....If fact the whole area of Cunt Studies is woefully neglected in this country where we are falling behind many countries as regards research into this vital field of Cunt Quantification, causes of Cuntism and the safe containment of Acknowledged cunts. Just another symptom of this once great countries slide into irrelevance.

The only institution which takes any interest in the subject as far as I am aware is the fine University Of Wolverhampton, which is obviously doing a large scale experiment into Cunts in this fair City by giving them places on Courses that have little or no value. Then releasing them back into their natural environment to study the test subjects. The findings have yet to be published but early indicators are that Cuntism has no known cure I'm sorry to say.         

Guest Bill Stickers

Cuntaciousness..mm an interesting phrase that I will try and use in the near future.

It is a pity that no one has done any real and meaningful work on the degree of Cunt a person can be.....this certainly would draw funding from me if I was a government minister.....If fact the whole area of Cunt Studies is woefully neglected in this country where we are falling behind many countries as regards research into this vital field of Cunt Quantification, causes of Cuntism and the safe containment of Acknowledged cunts. Just another symptom of this once great countries slide into irrelevance.

The only institution which takes any interest in the subject as far as I am aware is the fine University Of Wolverhampton, which is obviously doing a large scale experiment into Cunts in this fair City by giving them places on Courses that have little or no value. Then releasing them back into their natural environment to study the test subjects. The findings have yet to be published but early indicators are that Cuntism has no known cure I'm sorry to say.         

Perhaps we could start a joint business venture? We just need to convince some abysmal b-rate university like Bedfordshire, to set this up as a new course.

The regular posters on this forum can then lecture on all things cuntular, raking in an absolute fortune in the process. And if we can't attract legitimate students, we can always use it as one of those dodgy schemes to help those foreigners you so detest from getting working/studying visas. Anything for a quick buck hey Lukey?

I can see it now... "Cunt Studies BA" at £9,000 per term.

Highlights would include a three week study of political correctness led by Judge, a careers workshop with ProfB, Frank's guest lecture on "The ethics of encouraging suicide", Jazz could return to the fold with a hands-on graphic design module, using state of the art programmes such as MS Paint, and Gong Farmer could be given an entire lecture theatre to prattle on about the superiority of those cunts in Holland.