CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

Where the fuck is he?

He's been slowly fading for some time, but now it seems that he has finally given up the ghost. His habitual consumption of class A drugs might possibly explain the lack of quality in his posts for the past few months, but I was hoping he would make a new years resolution to stop shovelling Charlie up his snout. It would appear that an intervention was too late though, and he has ran out of steam.

I for one will miss the curmudgeonly bastard.

Bill Stickers: R.I.P.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Where the fuck is he?

He's been slowly fading for some time, but now it seems that he has finally given up the ghost. His habitual consumption of class A drugs might possibly explain the lack of quality in his posts for the past few months, but I was hoping he would make a new years resolution to stop shovelling Charlie up his snout. It would appear that an intervention was too late though, and he has ran out of steam.

I for one will miss the curmudgeonly bastard.

Bill Stickers: R.I.P.

I always suspected  he was a bit of a woofter, and this faggoting-off has confirmed my worst suspicions.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Yes, our Bill burst onto this site a year ago with all the timidity of a newbie (I think not). He posted some excellent stuff and that is what matters, content, not the person. However, recently he started to sound a bit like Frank, logging in to offer the same old insults. He's not dead though, just in rehab.

Let the poor cunt back in then.

Guest luke swarm
48 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Yes, our Bill burst onto this site a year ago with all the timidity of a newbie (I think not). He posted some excellent stuff and that is what matters, content, not the person. However, recently he started to sound a bit like Frank, logging in to offer the same old insults. He's not dead though, just in rehab.

How long for...I miss the cantankerous horrible bastard.......also as he is away, who is minding the post of "Head of the Newbies Welcoming Committee"........We want to welcome new members correctly and Bill is responsible for a lot of the current membership.   

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

How long for...I miss the cantankerous horrible bastard.......also as he is away, who is minding the post of "Head of the Newbies Welcoming Committee"........We want to welcome new members correctly and Bill is responsible for a lot of the current membership.   

Proper fucked him out for multiple ID crimes.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Proper fucked him out for multiple ID crimes.

Is this pukka?  Will we get it officially announced or is it subject to some data protection shite.

I can't see the purpose of multiple ID's. I could walk past any cunt off this site without suspecting a thing. And vice versa. Except Frank. He is bound to stand out with his straitjacket and heavy meds and surrounded by the cast of "One flew over the cuckoo nest"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is this pukka?  Will we get it officially announced or is it subject to some data protection shite.

I can't see the purpose of multiple ID's. I could walk past any cunt off this site without suspecting a thing. And vice versa. Except Frank. He is bound to stand out with his straitjacket and heavy meds and surrounded by the cast of "One flew over the cuckoo nest"

He more or less said so, at least I don't notice any other usual punter conspicuously absent apart from him, at exactly that time.