CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I agree. This place has been fucking appalling since he fucked off. The venom and spite has disappeared almost overnight, to be replaced with cringeworthy puns, jokes and unadulterated fucking drivel.

It's all a ploy. He'll be looking in to see if he's missed thus inflating his already massive fucking ego and he'll come back, like the cavalry riding to the fucking rescue. 

24 minutes ago, MikeD said:

It's all a ploy. He'll be looking in to see if he's missed thus inflating his already massive fucking ego and he'll come back, like the cavalry riding to the fucking rescue. 

If he comes back with a horse, Mike, the dirty cunt will be hanging out the back of it, not sat in a saddle.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I agree. This place has been fucking appalling since he fucked off. The venom and spite has disappeared almost overnight, to be replaced with cringeworthy puns, jokes and unadulterated fucking drivel.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you fucking stupid cunt.

37 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The cunt is still here, using his other I.d, can you not smell the rancid cunt ?

10 minutes ago, nocti said:

If it is really is him, I expect it's more of an overwhelming combination of chicken & mushroom pot noodle, lynx Africa, and spunk. If inhaled too much it also probably has the "popper effect".

I bought some of that. I wanted to know what AIDS, famine and civil war smelt like.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Totally agree Decs - some of the utter fucking shite churned out lately is appalling. There's a few people on here that should really kill themselves in my opinion. Fucking cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sadly, I fear the Cunt formerly known as Stickers has fucked off for good. Horrid vermin though he is, the Corner is poorer for it.

I suspect he is merely on his long dreamt fantasy cottaging holiday.  He's been planning it for ages, but his benefits go only so far after a few KFC meals and catching up his rent with the bedsit proprietor.  

53 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I suspect he is merely on his long dreamt fantasy cottaging holiday.  He's been planning it for ages, but his benefits go only so far after a few KFC meals and catching up his rent with the bedsit proprietor.  

He's finally stopped wasting his time with us, his(in his mind)intellectual inferiors, and moved onto something better suited to his undoubted talents.

Whatever the fuck that is I don't know but I'm open to offers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

He's finally stopped wasting his time with us, his(in his mind)intellectual inferiors, and moved onto something better suited to his undoubted talents.

Whatever the fuck that is I don't know but I'm open to offers.

I can't waste much time on old billy.  I really care fuck all what's happened to him.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't agree. It's ok for a while, but the incessant vitriol becomes repetitive and tedious. I don't care if the comment count drops or the site is less busy without him. Sometimes it's just easier when things are stable. It's not about disliking an individual, but the character(s) they play.

Go on then, how many characters does he play?

Guest Wizardsleeve

I sincerely doubt old billy is the sheep.  He is too accustomed to being a completely boring, repetitive prick.  He couldn't hide those character flaws if he had a fucking cloaking device built in.  He's here, under a different ID, probably more than one,   Have a go at one of his so called mates on here, and he'll turn up, like a benefit scrounging cunt on dole out day. 

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I sincerely doubt old billy is the sheep.  He is too accustomed to being a completely boring, repetitive prick.  He couldn't hide those character flaws if he had a fucking cloaking device built in.  He's here, under a different ID, probably more than one,   Have a go at one of his so called mates on here, and he'll turn up, like a benefit scrounging cunt on dole out day. 

Going by that he must be the sheep.