CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Bill Stickers

Decimus

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

2 weeks now , where IS Bill.  In the words of Lord Kitchener    ' YOUR CUNTRY NEEDS YOU'

And in the words of nearly everyone else, 'We're not that fussed really'.

• 1 year later...
On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, luke swarm said:

How long for...I miss the cantankerous horrible bastard.......also as he is away, who is minding the post of "Head of the Newbies Welcoming Committee"........We want to welcome new members correctly and Bill is responsible for a lot of the current membership.   

Another great nom by Decimus, and Swarms comment sums up why there are such a bunch of useless wankers on here now since his demise. Are you reading this 'eavens?

Wonderful stuff by the established big hitters (and Ding)

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Another great nom by Decimus, and Swarms comment sums up why there are such a bunch of useless wankers on here now since his demise. Are you reading this 'eavens?

Wonderful stuff by the established big hitters (and Ding)

Of course he's reading it. It's not like he does anything else other than live here.

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The cooler door has opened. @Bill Stickers, you are at liberty to post if you so wish.

Blubba will be wanking himself stupid after reading this.

49 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The cooler door has opened. @Bill Stickers, you are at liberty to post if you so wish.

Bill refuses to participate Proper, he has self respect. The way he was persecuted by the mods was disgraceful. Personally though, I didn't like the little trouble making cunt, I hope he's dead.

Guest Mingeeta
20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

He would have seen you off whilst taking a shit. A master of his craft.

He can't be that good, you're still here. And I will go when I'm good and ready, nobody will see me off.

And certainly not someone who colours his head in with a fucking Spirograph.

Guest Snatch
49 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

So by reading some of his posts, I guess he's a bit of a wanker, am I right?

He'll be expecting the red carpet and a fanfare when he does come back. The snivelling little wanker.

Guest Ollyboro
54 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

So by reading some of his posts, I guess he's a bit of a wanker, am I right?

He was a narcissistic, Nazi obsessed child killer. An untreated psychotic sex offender with absolutely no redeeming characteristics and a pig ugly lezzer for a girlfrie....oh, hang on....I'm confusing him with Ian Brady. Many apologies*.

*To Ian Brady.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bill's a lively character.  However, after spending so much time in the cooler, will he be the same, or has the experience changed him forever?  We may never know.  

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Decs is logged in. I hope he's being released. When he's not trying, fruitlessly, to get under Dings' impenetrable hide, he's extremely entertaining.

He's extremely entertaining. Yes, about as entertaining as a 1973 Morecambe & Wise Christmas show, I hoped he was dead, the self centred arrogant cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 27/06/2017 at 3:02 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Bill refuses to participate Proper, he has self respect. The way he was persecuted by the mods was disgraceful. Personally though, I didn't like the little trouble making cunt, I hope he's dead.

You remember me through rose tinted glasses, you horrible little continental toad. 

I have no such self respect. All hail the glorious mods. 

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You remember me through rose tinted glasses, you horrible little continental toad. 

I have no such self respect. All hail the glorious mods. 

There goes the fucking neighbourhood.

Fuck off back to the cooler you fucking knobhead.

Guest Snatch
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Give it time Mankers, he'll fuck up again sooner or later. 

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Give it time Mankers, he'll fuck up again sooner or later. 

I've not encountered this gentlemen as his rise and fall coincided with my hiatus so I'll reserve judgement on his degree of retardedness. However, if he's the bellend folks say he is he'll soon be snuggling up to franks vile, decaying bones. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've not encountered this gentlemen as his rise and fall coincided with my hiatus so I'll reserve judgement on his degree of retardedness. However, if he's the bellend folks say he is he'll soon be snuggling up to franks vile, decaying bones. 

I welcome his return as much as I welcome root canal surgery without pain relief.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Come on manky, let's not get off on a bad foot. I don't want to have to start reporting people on day 1.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Come on manky, let's not get off on a bad foot. I don't want to have to start reporting people on day 1.

Greetings Schtickers. They tell me you're quite something & nothing. Am undecided as yet. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Greetings Schtickers. They tell me you're quite something & nothing. Am undecided as yet. 

Fuck off Jazz. We all thought you were dead, and they you dissapoint everyone by turning up alive.