CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nocti

• 1 year later...

This predictable fucking shit is upon us again. After all the moaning about black actors never getting awards, just watch Denzil Washington scoop top prize. I expect  Lala Land will also get a few.

Bunch of dumb Yank Cunts.

8 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

This predictable fucking shit is upon us again. After all the moaning about black actors never getting awards, just watch Denzil Washington scoop top prize. I expect  Lala Land will also get a few.

Bunch of dumb Yank Cunts.

Wouldn`t it be great if someone over compensated....

" Chicken balls and chow mein.....chow mein......chicken balls and chow mein...chow mein."  Burn them. Now.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Wouldn`t it be great if someone over compensated....

" Chicken balls and chow mein.....chow mein......chicken balls and chow mein...chow mein."  Burn them. Now.

That Hungry house advert makes me want to commit crime. It is the gayest most stereotypical advert I have ever seen. It is like watching a punkape and frank dinner party.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

That Hungry house advert makes me want to commit crime. It is the gayest most stereotypical advert I have ever seen. It is like watching a punkape and frank dinner party.

It's like watching Punkers and Frank?

Shit, I thought it was them, earning some legitimate money for once  during one of their long soujourns away from the corner...

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It's like watching Punkers and Frank?

Shit, I thought it was them, earning some legitimate money for once  during one of their long soujourns away from the corner...

-_-

What a bag of shite. Millions of luvvies intoxicated on their own delusions of relevance to the real world. Great to see a monumental clusterfuck at the end between 2 films I will never watch. Personally, I feel TV series are overtaking films as my entertainment of choice. Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead. I haven't even seen Game of Thrones. Hardly a decent film released since John Wick. There is hope though, now Nick is leaving Coronation Street we are due to see a major acting talent explode into the Hollywood scene. Yeah, fucking right

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

What a bag of shite. Millions of luvvies intoxicated on their own delusions of relevance to the real world. Great to see a monumental clusterfuck at the end between 2 films I will never watch. Personally, I feel TV series are overtaking films as my entertainment of choice. Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead. I haven't even seen Game of Thrones. Hardly a decent film released since John Wick. There is hope though, now Nick is leaving Coronation Street we are due to see a major acting talent explode into the Hollywood scene. Yeah, fucking right

I think it's pathetic when a film wins something,  about 50 people all file on stage and every cunt seems to want to say some bullshit to the audience. It's funny when the last person finally makes it on stage at the same time they all start filing off in the other direction. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think it's pathetic when a film wins something,  about 50 people all file on stage and every cunt seems to want to say some bullshit to the audience. It's funny when the last person finally makes it on stage at the same time they all start filing off in the other direction. 

I have to confess that to me, watching shit like this is just several hours of my life that I would never get back. I only saw it reported on the news. Everything is done to some cunts agenda. This year it may be more ethnic minority winners. Next year gays, the year after gingers. Fuck the Oscars. Bag of fucking crap. 

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Oscars are racist. No foreign winners in the main catagories. 

True, not many non-americans ever win anything, so much for art transcending all boundaries.

As for the World Series baseball shit, then fuck them, it's rounders for men in silly outfits.

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Hacksaw Ridge is a decent film, but most films nowadays are utter shite.

Game of Thrones is excellent, make sure you watch it.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Degenerategambler said:

Hacksaw Ridge is a decent film, but most films nowadays are utter shite.

Game of Thrones is excellent, make sure you watch it.

I heard the first half of hacksaw ridge was total shite, it only gets decent halfway through?

17 hours ago, Snatch said:

The White Helmets film got a politically correct Oscar although there is some doubt about them,but that doesn't matter to PC cunts.

This was published a day before.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/opinion/Syrias-White-Helmets-May-Win-Undeserved-Oscar-20170222-0024.html

Maybe....or maybe not...

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-rescue-organization-the-white-helmets-are-terrorists/

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-war-victims-are-being-recycled-and-al-quds-hospital-was-never-bombed/