CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nocti

So, the Academy of Motion Pictures, who are behind the Oscars, are being criticized for the lack of African-American nominees in the major categories. Call me old fashioned, but shouldn't this be decided on how well the actors/actresses did in their particular fucking roles? Should they only pick, say, three white people, then for the sake of diversity, pick the next best performance by an African-American?

What a complete and utter fucking cuntstorm.

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

So, the Academy of Motion Pictures, who are behind the Oscars, are being criticized for the lack of African-American nominees in the major categories. Call me old fashioned, but shouldn't this be decided on how well the actors/actresses did in their particular fucking roles? Should they only pick, say, three white people, then for the sake of diversity, pick the next best performance by an African-American?

Depends who is complaining, probably as is usual in these circumstances it would be a white person being outraged on behalf of someone else. If it has come from a African American group up your game and stop moaning. 

One of the biggest sources of criticism comes from Straight Outta Compton being snubbed of any nominations, except for the screenplay. Having only seen half of it, I can honestly say that I have had more oscar-worthy wanks than any of the performances in that film. I couldn't even finish it. The film I mean, not the wanking.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

64% of yanks are white, then 16% hispanics, then 12% blacks....

I don't see the hispanics complaining?

I won't even get into the percentages of actors/actresses... as that makes the blacks look even more whingarse...

Reminiscent of that cunt Lenny fucking Henry's diversity rant. I hate the sense of entitlement that is prevalent in minorities, especially the black's. They want a piece of every fucking pie going, regardless of whether they are deserving of it or not. 

So called colour blind casting really fucks me off. A historical drama is made farcical as soon as a Hottentot turns up in 12th century England, going about his daily business without a care in the fucking world. Completely farcical, in all reality any darkie wondering about back then would have been stoned to death by terrified locals.

• Like 2

it's no different to the MOBO Awards.

I remember years ago in that shithole of a place Kidbrooke in South East London had a Black Women's only Sports Day.

Thats fine but where is the White Men/Women only Sports Day? This sort if thing is why there seems to be more racism,where in fact there isn't anymore racism just people wanting equality.

Judge,don't even bother responding you cunt.

35 minutes ago, nocti said:

And if all the nominees were black they would complain that it didn't happen last year.

Never fucking happy.

And no doubt there will be the usual hysterical, toe-curling acceptance speech from one or more of the cunts.

That's the best bit of acting they've ever done, looking like they never knew they were going to fucking win it.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reminiscent of that cunt Lenny fucking Henry's diversity rant. I hate the sense of entitlement that is prevalent in minorities, especially the black's. They want a piece of every fucking pie going, regardless of whether they are deserving of it or not. 

So called colour blind casting really fucks me off. A historical drama is made farcical as soon as a Hottentot turns up in 12th century England, going about his daily business without a care in the fucking world. Completely farcical, in all reality any darkie wondering about back then would have been stoned to death by terrified locals.

Same as where I live.

23 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

This problem of overcompensation in the industry started in the '70s. For example 'Roots' , black actors taking 90% of the roles. What the fuck was that about ?

Idris Elba was brilliant in Roots. However, I wasn't overly fond of the performance that Gary Wilmott put in. 

Sitcoms, The yank ones especially, are full of the dusky skinned. The fresh prince of Bel Air for example.

1 minute ago, deebom said:

People really think Straight outta Compton deserves an oscar? It's not very good. NWA were a load of trite played out wank.

The only Oscar it deserves is Pistorious, shooting the cunts up. Pile of overhyped shit about an overrated gang of twats.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I don't suppose Bill Cosby's getting a Lifetime Achievement Award this year either?

But everyone who accused him is a racist as well. Even the black ones.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

it's no different to the MOBO Awards.

I remember years ago in that shithole of a place Kidbrooke in South East London had a Black Women's only Sports Day.

Thats fine but where is the White Men/Women only Sports Day? This sort if thing is why there seems to be more racism,where in fact there isn't anymore racism just people wanting equality.

Judge,don't even bother responding you cunt.

Yeah, but you're only a racist if you are white, straight, atheist, carnivore or an assortment of the above.

Guest DingTheRioja

Annnnnndddddd another thing...

Seen that cunt Jamie Foxxs' attitude?  When Tarantino walked off stage and he walked on he did a "Ghetto?".... now there's some minor shitstorm about racism because apparently "ghetto" is racist...

Ghetto is NOT FUCKING RACIST you FUCKING PRICKS... it is a WORD to mean a deprived and/or segregated area ... based on poverty and class... it is not actually racist, but a descriptive of a possibly, but not always, racist situation.  It's like saying "Compton" is a racist word... because it's 90% black... fucking fuckwits...

And besides... here goes another of my favourite rants...

The origins of the word are "about" the Jews, NOT THE FUCKING BLACKS SO DON'T STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCKING "PROBLEM" AND PRETEND ITS YOUR FUCKING OWN YOU CHIP ON THE BASTARD SHOULDER CUNTS!

And I'll say it again... how many hispanics are complaining??? The hispanic population of Murrica is roughly 35% LARGER than the black population.... they don't whine half as fucking much as you cunts do...

Do they not realise that they are actually harming the equality movement with this bollocks?

This shit almost, and I mean almost but not quite, makes me want to go on Twatter and wind the cunts up...

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

This shit almost, and I mean almost but not quite, makes me want to go on Twatter and wind the cunts up...

Oh go on, I think you should!

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Depends who is complaining, probably as is usual in these circumstances it would be a white person being outraged on behalf of someone else. If it has come from a African American group up your game and stop moaning. 

It's apparently all about cock size