CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Over Familiar emails

Witheredscrote

These fucking corporations that you have to deal with to live  in a modern world. For me Barclays , Virgin Mobile and fucking Skype. They address me by my Christian name , not Dear Sir or Mr W**** . I am a client not their fucking mate . Did I give them permission , did I fuck . The cunts would financially arse fuck you in a second given the chance. Add to that those cunts at Skype who have just posted a message ' Hi G*** , you will be pleased to know we have upgraded your account to give you a better Skyping experience '. Now I can't even log on the cunting thing. Fuck off your  bunch of overfamiliar  cheese dicks. CUNTS

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Hi, G***". "Mr W*****"? Fucking hell, it's Gary Wilmot! Gary Wilmot's a member of Cunts Corner. 

Yours sincerely,

Mr Cuntibald J Baws.

And what's wrong with that?

Racist.

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Dear Sir , you are a stupid cunt. I am not , I repeat not Gary Wilmot . I am 100% white , never smile and have some talent if you please.

You'll do well at the Oscars.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

These fucking corporations that you have to deal with to live  in a modern world. For me Barclays , Virgin Mobile and fucking Skype. They address me by my Christian name , not Dear Sir or Mr W**** . I am a client not their fucking mate . Did I give them permission , did I fuck . The cunts would financially arse fuck you in a second given the chance. Add to that those cunts at Skype who have just posted a message ' Hi G*** , you will be pleased to know we have upgraded your account to give you a better Skyping experience '. Now I can't even log on the cunting thing. Fuck off your  bunch of overfamiliar  cheese dicks. CUNTS

Hiya Withers,

I hope I don't seem too familiar when I gently suggest you fuck away off to fuck with shite like this.

It's not so much that the nom itself is shite, for you are definitely on to something. Just a shame it was you who thought of it instead of someone more capable than you of actually delivering it, like ProfB, you useless fucking piece of shit.

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Try going through life being called "love" "sweetheart" and even "princess".

Now then what about a nice cup of tea my love.

48 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hiya Withers,

I hope I don't seem too familiar when I gently suggest you fuck away off to fuck with shite like this.

It's not so much that the nom itself is shite, for you are definitely on to something. Just a shame it was you who thought of it instead of someone more capable than you of actually delivering it, like ProfB, you useless fucking piece of shit.

You're bang on the mark about that snivelling worm, Withers, Quince.

He has been flinging about posts willy nilly without a bye or leave for weeks now. I blame myself, I tried to keep him in check when he first raised his froggy head out of whatever pestilential swamp he calls home, but the loathsome toad soon fell off of my radar. Now you've brought him back to my attention, I'll be sure to keep an eye on him and rein in his more audacious comments.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Manky said:

Quincy, Withers tried his best. His best isn't good enough, that is clear and he deserves a grade one cunting just for being fucking useless. 

I know, he's been skulking around in the undergrowth too long, and it's high time he was flushed out toward the guns.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

He has been flinging about posts willy nilly without a bye or leave for weeks now. I blame myself, I tried to keep him in check when he first raised his froggy head out of whatever pestilential swamp he calls home, but the loathsome toad soon fell off of my radar. Now you've brought him back to my attention, I'll be sure to keep an eye on him and rein in his more audacious comments.

Decs, I am fucking heartened to hear a second confirming opinion as it allows us to effectively "triangulate" this fucking cunt as such.

I for one am sorely tired of cunts like this who think they own the fucking place, with his smarmy, simpering, glib comments.

Worse than this, and the last nail in his coffin, is the smug tone of his posts, which say "look at me, so clever, so brave" but this rings at total discord with the content, which declares " I am a fucking French idiot faggot , kill me ".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, LifeHater said:

What about those egotistical twats who deem themselves too busy and/or important to sign off an email properly and instead use something along the lines of

KR

Cunt

Lifehater, as this is the start of your cunting graph, I can exuse the score this time being very fucking low, and look forward to much, much better things, you stupid cunt you.

14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hiya Withers,

I hope I don't seem too familiar when I gently suggest you fuck away off to fuck with shite like this.

yacht

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

sick rat