CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another boat tragedy

Neil

Guest Alfie Noakes

5...4...3...2...1....ban hammer. Sheep gone nuts.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
To make sense of my post after removal of sheep meltdown posts

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

FUCK OFF YOU, YOU SHAVED FANNY LITTLE GIRL FAN - ny.

TWAT WITH NO LIFE.

Ha ha hahaha fucking ha! You pathetic little turd, you still going on about fucking shaved fannies you purile little spastic, I hope you fucking drown in boiling oil you utter utter nobody nomates scum.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Ha ha hahaha fucking ha! You pathetic little turd, you still going on about fucking shaved fannies you purile little spastic, I hope you fucking drown in boiling oil you utter utter nobody nomates scum.

Alfie, did that idiot fucking twat sheep say something?  

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Alfie, did that idiot fucking twat sheep say something?  

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It had a spectacular meltdown last night.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

I was getting cunted off in personal messages!,has it gone doo fucking lally? 

I've got the dozy fucker on Block...

Although I wish I'd seen some of the meltdown.. might have been funny...

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Yep so was I. Troll of the worst kind!

It won't be going anywhere Alf. Spotto said himself the idiot is low maintenance so will stay. Doesn't matter that 90% of us want it gone,that means fuck all to Admin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It had a spectacular meltdown last night.

Brilliant!  Perhaps being put outside to look in has finally convinced the complete cunt to fuck off.  We can only hope.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

It won't be going anywhere Alf. Spotto said himself the idiot is low maintenance so will stay. Doesn't matter that 90% of us want it gone,that means fuck all to Admin.

From what little I saw, the dribbling, drooling spastic was telling everybody to fuck off, and braying on about the shorn fanny incident again.  Perhaps the status has been upgraded to something requiring a more attentive watch?  If we just keep it outside looking in, and do what we've been doing, it will lose the plot completely, and get fucked off proper like.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

From what little I saw, the dribbling, drooling spastic was telling everybody to fuck off, and braying on about the shorn fanny incident again.  Perhaps the status has been upgraded to something requiring a more attentive watch?  If we just keep it outside looking in, and do what we've been doing, it will lose the plot completely, and get fucked off proper like.  

I think it was trying to get deliberately banned. There was a post it put up something about the imminent self demise of profb/punkape/frank (surely all one troll).

53 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Bang on the money. It means fuck all to Admin, because Admin isn't the cunt who has banned him/her/it. Why suicide? I know not and care not.

Admin,Mod. Call it what you will. Is it banned now at long fucking last or will the cunt be allowed to carry on it's pointless existence?

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:35 AM, Snatch said:

It probably is one of admin. I cant see why else they don't lock it up for good. I bet if I acted like it, I'd be spending time in the cells

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It probably is one of admin. I cant see why else they don't lock it up for good. I bet if I acted like it, I'd be spending time in the cells

It's always the same Gyps,they spout on about how so and so has been banned but their profiles are still active then sooner or later they are allowed back on.

Ban them,delete the profile and be done with it instead of telling us shite.

Just now, Properkhunt said:

Nothing shite. When someone gets too much they are put in the cooler and when they have had long enough they are allowed back in. Not too hard to suss really.

In the past it's been said that people have been banned but in reality they're not. So why say it?

After the sheeps meltdown the other day you saying it will be allowed back to post on here?

Guest Dan German
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

In the past it's been said that people have been banned but in reality they're not. So why say it?

After the sheeps meltdown the other day you saying it will be allowed back to post on here?

This just in from Pontycymer

sheep.jpg

11 hours ago, MikeD said:

The winter will have thinned out the numbers a bit of those already here.

I doubt it,they'll just turn the heating up. After all they don't have to pay for it.

I am applying for a grant to open a great white shark breeding centre in Kos. My business plan predicts 5,000 can be released into the Med within 3 months. The only problem is feeding them.

Any suggestions?