CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another boat tragedy

Neil

There was a Greek official on the news this week and when asked about controlling the numbers coming in and how to deal with them he said 'What are we supposed to do, turn them back, sink them?'

*insert answer here*

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

My voluntary effort at an advertising campaign to help alleviate the problem,

"Stay at home, don't  drown"

"Learn to swim, then go that way"

And the latest fucking brain-wave is for the Globe Theatre's Shakespeare group to perform Hamlet in the Calais jungle.

I hope they leave all women and valuables at home and remember to wear stab-vests.

I wonder if that holier-than-thou cunt Cumberbatch will be volunteering his services. Something tells me he might have a 'scheduling issue' that night.

You couldn't fucking make this shit up.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

How about "Able bodied men stay and fight for your country". 

Exactly what I keep saying, apparently over half the Syrian population have left the country, can't remember the number but I seem to recall about 6 million. Lets say 1/3 women, 1/3 childred, leaving 1/3 adult males....

That's an army about 2 million strong... versus 100k ISIS that claim themselves to have...

I'm sure Saudi and Russia etc can afford to lend a few AK47s and the problem would be over by Christmas....

13 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

It's a bit of a moral maze, this one.

Not really.

10 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

It certainly seems the case for the political leaders of many countries.

Obviously a discerning cunt like myself has no say in this issue and will have to get what I am given. As for the moral complexities, I strip it down to basics; basics that effect me and my family's future.

Would I want my village to have 100 or so refugee families invited in?

No, I wouldn't, no more than I would want a large number of travellers to pitch up, or a housing association to buy up a number of properties.

I think the many who advocate an open door policy should ask themselves how would they really like any of this on their doorstep.

I don't really want it, so I have to be a heartless bastard and not show any compassion.

Everytime I see some cunt on the TV saying we should take more in, I always scream at them, "fine, you have them to stay in your house, and you pay their fucking way, or fuck right off"... but no.. they ship them off to Middlesbrough...

The last cunt I saw do that was that failed labour leader bloke, the one who was virtually bawling his eyes out in an interview after he failed in the contest.... cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They'll be winning everything at the Oscars next year.

Not if our Donald gets his way they won't... they won't even get into the fucking country....

'Murrican Immigration.... one of the few things I think they have seriously got right... you turn up at the airport,

• "why you here, Sir?"
  • "to visit your wonderful country, see the sights...."
  • "You a fucking terrorist boy? You EVER smoke dope boy? You trying to wed OUR wimmin boy?? APPLICATION DENIED!!!  Back on the plane sucker!!"
  • "I only wanted a two week holiday....."

3 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Not if our Donald gets his way they won't... they won't even get into the fucking country....

'Murrican Immigration.... one of the few things I think they have seriously got right... you turn up at the airport,

• "why you here, Sir?"
  • "You a fucking terrorist boy? You EVER smoke dope boy? You trying to wed OUR wimmin boy?? APPLICATION DENIED!!!  Back on the plane sucker!!"

They say that to everyone already,even their own citizens.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

• "why you here, Sir?"

Donald Cunt just said their are better than 47 towns under complete Sharia rule in England. A bit of a stretch, I think. The cunts might want that, and turn up to protest and bray for it, but it hasn't become reality. Wy is the cunt using us for his venomous diatribe ridden, shit cunt fest of a campaign, anyway. Somebody should sort that cunt out by dragging him over pieces of scrap metal and immersing him in bio hazardous medical waste. 

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They say that to everyone already,even their own citizens.

Even more reason to agree with their policy then!!!

32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Donald Cunt just said their are better than 47 towns under complete Sharia rule in England. A bit of a stretch, I think. The cunts might want that, and turn up to protest and bray for it, but it hasn't become reality. Wy is the cunt using us for his venomous diatribe ridden, shit cunt fest of a campaign, anyway. Somebody should sort that cunt out by dragging him over pieces of scrap metal and immersing him in bio hazardous medical waste. 

He says shit like that, because the Murricans believe almost any shit they are told about other countries, so long as it makes them think the USA is better.... despite the evidence of their country being a backwards-arse-country-fuck hole.

Whenever you say something about their gun laws and mass shootings, they like to comeback with "but london is one of the knife crime capitals of the world"...

Yeah, like 1 bloke with a knife on the underground is as bad as 1 teenager with 2 assault rifles, a shotgun and a handgun... in school ....

But that isn't a problem.... apparently...

Trump seems to be the only one actually saying what alot of people are thinking. Might be why he's leading the polls at the moment. Maybe it needs someone who isn't afraid to stand up and tell it like he sees it is instead of pandering to the liberal wanker in the street. (Rick take note).

When you read some of the stuff thats been written on here about Muslims I reckon Trump would fit in quite well on CC.

5 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Exactly what I keep saying, apparently over half the Syrian population have left the country, can't remember the number but I seem to recall about 6 million. Lets say 1/3 women, 1/3 childred, leaving 1/3 adult males....

That's an army about 2 million strong... versus 100k ISIS that claim themselves to have...

I'm sure Saudi and Russia etc can afford to lend a few AK47s and the problem would be over by Christmas....

Not really.

Everytime I see some cunt on the TV saying we should take more in, I always scream at them, "fine, you have them to stay in your house, and you pay their fucking way, or fuck right off"... but no.. they ship them off to Middlesbrough...

The last cunt I saw do that was that failed labour leader bloke, the one who was virtually bawling his eyes out in an interview after he failed in the contest.... cunt.

My view is that we shouldn't keep bombing them and interfering in their shit awful home governments. Then the true refugees wouldn't be leaving in their droves. I am shit out of sympathy with EC who have essentially shrugged their shoulders. Merkel has shown that she is no politician with that come one come all invitation. Governments are expected to respond to these types of issues.... None have. They deserve our scorn.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

My view is that we shouldn't keep bombing them and interfering in their shit awful home governments. Then the true refugees wouldn't be leaving in their droves. I am shit out of sympathy with EC who have essentially shrugged their shoulders. Merkel has shown that she is no politician with that come one come all invitation. Governments are expected to respond to these types of issues.... None have. They deserve our scorn.

Build a big fucking wall IMHO...

Whether thats round the Middle-east or the MPs is debatable..