CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joshua James

Guest MikeD

The guy who threw a live alligator through the drive-in window of a restaurant in Florida as a practical joke against his mate who worked there.

To be honest I'm a bit 50/50 with this one. He's either a total bastard who should have his knackers bitten off by the alligator or a fucking genius.

Fuck your whoopee cushions or exploding cigars, take that you cunt!!

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking genius, wish I had thought of that!

I must admit, I'm leaning more towards genius than cunt myself.

Might have to get this nom deleted!

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Myself and some rugby playing public school pals caused excellent mayhem after getting some unnecessary abuse from a fish and shop   proprietor in Yorkshire.

We lobbed a load of king-sized snowballs into the deep fat fryer and the cunt went berserk !

lol.

Jolly japes. Cunt.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Myself and some rugby playing public school pals caused excellent mayhem after getting some unnecessary abuse from a fish and shop   proprietor in Yorkshire.

We lobbed a load of king-sized snowballs into the deep fat fryer and the cunt went berserk !

lol.

You....are fucking bonkers!!!

Just now, Punkape said:

Myself and some rugby playing public school pals...

The rest of the story is fabricated bollocks. Any tale that you start with this sentence, only has one possible end: You getting fisted by two scrum half's in some disgusting, northern working mens club.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The rest of the story is fabricated bollocks. Any tale that you start with this sentence, only has one possible end: You getting fisted by two scrum half's in some disgusting, northern working mens club.

Only 2?

Or is that per round?

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

The guy who threw a live alligator through the drive-in window of a restaurant in Florida as a practical joke against his mate who worked there.

To be honest I'm a bit 50/50 with this one. He's either a total bastard who should have his knackers bitten off by the alligator or a fucking genius.

Fuck your whoopee cushions or exploding cigars, take that you cunt!!

How big was this bastard? Alligators weigh around 800lbs.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was going to correct him "some rugby playing public school pals and I" but couldn't be arsed, and your reply is far superior. I doubt he'd even get in a northern working mens club though.

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Do you actually know what happens if you add ice to boiling oil spunkape? Use your head next time, literally.