CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Super-confessors'

Guest MikeD

The Pope is sending over 1,000 priests and monks around the world to hear sins that are so bad they usually have to be heard in the Vatican.

The old bastard does fuck-all else but travel, couldn't the lazy cunt have done a bit of over-time on all his fucking holidays?

Fucking medieval, backward shite for deluded, feeble-minded cunts.

23 minutes ago, nocti said:

As much as I agree that it's a complete and utter shower of backwards shite, I can't help but feel intrigued enough to wonder what some of these alleged "sins" are. 

I bet there's arse-fisting, goat fucking, multi-IDing and all sorts, the filthy fucking cunts.

Oh come on, what kind of fucked-up cunt would stoop that low?

Guest Alfie Noakes
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Catholicism is the one true faith and all are welcome.

You can enquire about instruction in the faith at your local Catholic Church.

Most of the cunts on here need repentance and prayer to save their blackened souls.

Not me, the only soles I have are on my feet and arse!

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Most of the cunts on here need repentance and prayer to save their blackened souls.

I say you are a cunt.

And so does Henry VIII.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Jesus saves......

with the Woolwich?

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Say what you like about Catholics, but you can't deny that they've got natural rhythm.

..only when they're shagging the choirboys... they really get into their music then...

"Broadsword calling Danny Boys, Broadsword calling Danny Boys

Yeah, we got a retinue of priests down in Argentina......been caught buggering some really cute choirboys....get a team of crack bead-jigglers down there most ricky-tick......confess with extreme prejudice.....leave the choirboys alone though, cappice. GO GO GO!"

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

"Broadsword calling Danny Boys, Broadsword calling Danny Boys

Yeah, we got a retinue of priests down in Argentina......been caught buggering some really cute choirboys....get a team of crack bead-jigglers down there most ricky-tick......confess with extreme prejudice.....leave the choirboys alone though, cappice. GO GO GO!"

Que?  Me no cappice dottore....

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, nocti said:

As much as I agree that it's a complete and utter shower of backwards shite, I can't help but feel intrigued enough to wonder what some of these alleged "sins" are. 

I bet there's arse-fisting, goat fucking, multi-IDing and all sorts, the filthy fucking cunts.

Yeah, the jails are full of cc cunts with multiple bans that could do with a few hail mary's.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, nocti said:

Everytime I see that bit, I nearly shit myself... makes me think Apple have tried cloning me...

19 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fucking Papist scum. You claim to be an Englishman, but you're a fucking Catholic cunt. A true Englishman cannot be a Catholic.

4 hours ago, deebom said:

You fucking Papist scum. You claim to be an Englishman, but you're a fucking Catholic cunt. A true Englishman cannot be a Catholic.

Catholicism is the original and true Christian faith of the whole world not just England.

The C of E is a mishmash of bollocks and will be reformed back to  Catholocism. Indeed it is already happening.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Catholicism is the original and true Christian faith of the whole world not just England.

The C of E is a mishmash of bollocks and will be reformed back to  Catholocism. Indeed it is already happening.

Money is the worlds true religion, Opus Dei is for queers.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Change the record, think I am back in 2014.

It is not happening and will not while the church cover up the continuing rampant child abuse. Also people are slowly realising that sky fairies and other people's imaginary friends are as ridiculous as believing that a Flying Spaghetti Monster (may his noodly appendages reach and touch you all) made all this.