CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

• 2 months later...
On 22 February 2016 at 0:18 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Grasses. Supergrasses. Snake-in-the-grasses. Tell-tales. Tittle-tattles. Rats. Informers. Informants. Cry-babies. Dirty fucking snitches.

Whether schoolmates, colleagues, co-prisoners, whether in the army, the navy, fucking anywhere- nobody, but nobody, can abide a grass. Not even the law or the cops, whatever or whomever the entity is who is tattled to- even they  are disgusted by these vermin.

So reprehensible are these cunts, that there are so many derogatory terms for them- I'm sure I've missed a few. Are there any other names synonymous with this cowardly act?

Woe betide the cunt who grasses, and gets fucking busted. Not only for the snivelling deed itself but for the utter fucking stupidity of being caught out. If you were in Belfast, kiss your knees goodbye. If in school, say hello to inside a toilet pan. If in New Jersey, say hello to the fishes. If in Mexico City- fucking God help you.

I am fucking astounded that there is not yet a plain general Snitches nom, but that time has now come, a demand has arose, and the cunt market has supplied.

Excellent work, Quincy. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Withers, you oily cunt, explain yourself and don't give me that old fanny about not knowing anything about it. Your reputation, as disgusting as what it is, is on the line.

he was just obeying orders.

As to his reputation...well if this is true, I would say that it confirms it.......French you see, its in their nature to be treacherous turncoats who would sell their own or anybody else's grandmother for a few wedges of ripe camembert.    

37 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

he was just obeying orders.

As to his reputation...well if this is true, I would say that it confirms it.......French you see, its in their nature to be treacherous turncoats who would sell their own or anybody else's grandmother for a few wedges of ripe camembert.    

I thought we were all waiting to see what QC had got to say , I haven't got a clue . Strange that he has just 'liked' one of my posts, still pissed I suppose. As for my reputation , I couldn't give a fuck what any of you think.

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, Supergrass said:

I thought we were all waiting to see what QC had got to say , I haven't got a clue . Strange that he has just 'liked' one of my posts, still pissed I suppose. As for my reputation , I couldn't give a fuck what any of you think.

Supergrass? No avatar? Are you having some kind of public breakdown?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Supergrass said:

Withers? You seem different. Have you had a hair cut? There's no need to get all in a flap, but this situation is all your own fault and you are guilty as fuck.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers? You seem different. Have you had a hair cut? There's no need to get all in a flap, but this situation is all your own fault and you are guilty as fuck.

That's not a hair cut, it's where the doctors shaved him so they could undertake the lobotomy. 

25 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Excuse me for being a disabled snail, I've just been turned out of my wanking pit, but what is all this caper about. If one of you kind cunts can state the allegations, Khunt me will tell you what the Bobby Moore is.

In no particular order: Judge has come out of the closet; Roops posted a nom, MikeD has killed himself (as he missed Decs so much), Ding is back to multi-quoting after 2 amusing posts, Withers grassed WC up, Decs has a new house, Scotty is still fighting the good fight on the Sicki thread, Frank is kitchen shopping and Drew still lives in a bungalow. 

Think that's about it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

In no particular order: Judge has come out of the closet; Roops posted a nom, MikeD has killed himself (as he missed Decs so much), Ding is back to multi-quoting after 2 amusing posts, Withers grassed WC up, Decs has a new house, Scotty is still fighting the good fight on the Sicki thread, Frank is kitchen shopping and Drew still lives in a bungalow. 

Think that's about it. 

Withers' behaviour is doing him no credit. He thinks he can do what he likes round here. He's been suspiciously quiet- and we know what that means- more fucking grassing.

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Rev said:

I shall take leave of this internal argument, but dare I suggest perhaps a picture of a nice clitoris could bring us all a bit of closure and set the record straight.

Even better Rev,heres a photo of a complete cunt.

BBw_IA8CEAA5RXT.jpg

Just now, Properkhunt said:

I can't take all this shit anymore. The tit was presented to me half hour ago, I have sucked it dry and now need to go back to bed as I am in a crapulous state. My carers will be round later to roll me around and wash by ringer. I need to conserve my psychological strength now Decimus is back in full flow. I can see my meds being upped again.

Proper, I think that there is a very real possibility that I may be severely mentally ill.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Proper, I think that there is a very real possibility that I may be severely mentally ill.

No, you're just a simple odious little cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you considered suicide?

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How is the new bedsit you moved into over the weekend?

I recently moved bedsits, my new one is fucking class. I can cook beans whilst sat on the shitter its so close to the hob. Sometimes I literally have food going in one hole and out the other. 

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers' behaviour is doing him no credit. He thinks he can do what he likes round here. He's been suspiciously quiet- and we know what that means- more fucking grassing.

Nobody has grassed to me about anything. Your unnecessary comment about his perceived sexual activities was removed as is crossed the line of what is acceptable.

Guest judgetwi

Get a fucking life for fucks sake. Surely there are enough cooking programmes on the telly to occupy your vacant brains? Other hormone treatments are  available...........

Guest BrothersQuim
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Get a fucking life for fucks sake. Surely there are enough cooking programmes on the telly to occupy your vacant brains? Other hormone treatments are  available...........

Please consider imitating this clip on your next oestrogen bender then you boring one trick cunt.

giphy.gif

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Admin said:

Nobody has grassed to me about anything. Your unnecessary comment about his perceived sexual activities was removed as is crossed the line of what is acceptable.

You dirty fucking grass.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Other hormone treatments are  available...........

I assume you have used the service yourself so have first hand experience.....would you recommend it and did it make your testosterone levels disappear and vanish.

Guest Fatty
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:18 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Grasses. Supergrasses. Snake-in-the-grasses. Tell-tales. Tittle-tattles. Rats. Informers. Informants. Cry-babies. Dirty fucking snitches.

Whether schoolmates, colleagues, co-prisoners, whether in the army, the navy, fucking anywhere- nobody, but nobody, can abide a grass. Not even the law or the cops, whatever or whomever the entity is who is tattled to- even they  are disgusted by these vermin.

So reprehensible are these cunts, that there are so many derogatory terms for them- I'm sure I've missed a few. Are there any other names synonymous with this cowardly act?

Woe betide the cunt who grasses, and gets fucking busted. Not only for the snivelling deed itself but for the utter fucking stupidity of being caught out. If you were in Belfast, kiss your knees goodbye. If in school, say hello to inside a toilet pan. If in New Jersey, say hello to the fishes. If in Mexico City- fucking God help you.

I am fucking astounded that there is not yet a plain general Snitches nom, but that time has now come, a demand has arose, and the cunt market has supplied.

Oooo, I love a snitch