CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti Vaxxer cunts

southerncunt

Guest Couldn't give a shit

It's got more to do with unvaccinated immigrants flooding into Labour run council areas and infecting the indigineous population. It reminds me of Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman except we can't bomb the cunts because they are living 15 to a room in the terraced house across the road.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Having an outbreak of Measles here at the moment because inner city fucking idiots done vaccinate their kids. Fucking polio courting new age probably fucking hipster idiots. 

Fuck off back to the 1920's you ill informed cunts, and stop putting the rest of us at risk.

SC, you are slipping into some sort of fucking outlandish twisted form of the Queens English, what are you fucking talking about you cork-hat sheep bumming drunken lout? This might be intelligible "downs" under, but to us it's grunts and burps. Catch a fucking grip you uncouth sunburnt pig.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

It's got more to do with unvaccinated immigrants flooding into Labour run council areas and infecting the indigineous population. It reminds me of Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman except we can't bomb the cunts because they are living 15 to a room in the terraced house across the road.

Quite right mate....especially the bit about the indigenous cunts being infected......err I suppose those dirty smelly immigrants forced themselves onto the indigenous Jeremy Kyle show types who protested loudly but to no avail. And the labour cunts just stand by idly doing shite all. Good work for highlighting this injustice.  

32 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

SC, you are slipping into some sort of fucking outlandish twisted form of the Queens English, what are you fucking talking about you cork-hat sheep bumming drunken lout? This might be intelligible "downs" under, but to us it's grunts and burps. Catch a fucking grip you uncouth sunburnt pig.

You forgot to mention "convict" you rambling cunt. 

Then you would have most stereotypes covered.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You forgot to mention "convict" you rambling cunt. 

Then you would have most stereotypes covered.

You're more of an immigrant. 

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Quite right mate....especially the bit about the indigenous cunts being infected......err I suppose those dirty smelly immigrants forced themselves onto the indigenous Jeremy Kyle show types who protested loudly but to no avail. And the labour cunts just stand by idly doing shite all. Good work for highlighting this injustice.  

All the 'pondlife' on the Jeremy Kyle show are actually RADA and RSC actors as the whole purpose of the programme is to sap the will to live of decent folk.

What is undeniable is that the possibility of more exotic diseases becoming endemic is raised by the increase in exotic chaps flooding in from exotic places.

By the way, sometimes you come across as a right tool.

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Having an outbreak of Measles here at the moment because inner city fucking idiots done vaccinate their kids. Fucking polio courting new age probably fucking hipster idiots. 

Fuck off back to the 1920's you ill informed cunts, and stop putting the rest of us at risk.

And how many Aboriginees have been given a dose by the "local" Australian fuckwit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Sorry for the poor quality of the original nom, Quincy. It was kind of like when you were conceived. Knocked  out very quickly, with minimal care and a poor result.

Its ok, SC, It's not your fault you were raised by people that talk so badly and with so little charm. It's kind of blaming that poor Russian girl who was raised by dogs for being such a crazy disgusting cunt. You see, it's nice to be nice: this is my motif in life.

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Its ok, SC, It's not your fault you were raised by people that talk so badly and with so little charm. It's kind of blaming that poor Russian girl who was raised by dogs for being such a crazy disgusting cunt. You see, it's nice to be nice: this is my motif in life.

What the fuck are you on about, QC? Fucking nonsense.

Try talking to yourself in the third person again, it's super funny when you do that.

In my little corner of multicultural paradise, the NHS are trialling vaccinations against diseases the people who were here last year as well have no protection against. These include, Stabby Stabby disease, Muggy Muggy disease and Rapey Rapey disease. The latter of which I am fortunately not at risk from.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

What the fuck are you on about, QC? Fucking nonsense.

Try talking to yourself in the third person again, it's super funny when you do that.

My conversations are of a lofty level: you would do well to take note.

Ive been complimented several times from several quarters on my adorable little third person trademark. I'm not sure wha you're driving at.

21 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Shame you were not vaccinated against the drunken fuckwit virus, Punkers. It has a hell of a hold on you!

You can't hold your drink either as well running like Usain Bolt when it comes to buying a round. 

You  give industrial alcohol to the Aborigines though to kill them though. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Punkape said:

You can't hold your drink either as well running like Usain Bolt when it comes to buying a round. 

You  give industrial alcohol to the Aborigines though to kill them though. 

Great, it's you. What a stupid fucking drip.