CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Quiet quince, you dolt. Get over to the Barbour thread, Alf is having his arse mercilessly handed to him by the slightly worrying alliance of punky and roops. 

No roops can't get to me, I am well aware of the collapsing brick wall of reason she is. Punkape is a stupid twat, it is after all a game, some of you take my digs at him far too seriously. None of you can get to me, not here on a website full of made up people, a lot of whom are just one complete farce of a bald headed, rancid, festering, gimp's assistant. 

Truly it is all a game, albeit one with biased moderating by punkape's new milf!

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 22/02/2017 at 6:52 PM, Noakes said:

No roops can't get to me, I am well aware of the collapsing brick wall of reason she is. Punkape is a stupid twat, it is after all a game, some of you take my digs at him far too seriously. None of you can get to me, not here on a website full of made up people, a lot of whom are just one complete farce of a bald headed, rancid, festering, gimp's assistant. 

Truly it is all a game, albeit one with biased moderating by punkape's new milf!

last sentence retracted due to reason being restored

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

A guy in a supermarket goes up to the cashier and places two cans of dog food on the counter. The cashier asks, "Do you have a dog sir?" "Yes, it's at home," replies the man. "To be able to sell you the dog food sir, I must see the dog. That is store policy," says the cashier. Next day the man goes places two cans of cat food on the counter. "Do you own a cat sir?" asks the cashier. "Yes I do, it's at home," says the man. "Well I am sorry sir. Store policy. I must see the cat before I can sell you cat food," says the cashier. The next day the man returns to the store and walks directly to the same cashier. He has a brown paper bag in his hand. "Here," he says to the cashier, "put your hand in here." The cashier puts her hand in the brown paper bag. "It is all soft and warm," she says. "Yes, that's right," says the man, "I need to buy two rolls of toilet paper."

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A guy in a supermarket goes up to the cashier and places two cans of dog food on the counter. The cashier asks, "Do you have a dog sir?" "Yes, it's at home," replies the man. "To be able to sell you the dog food sir, I must see the dog. That is store policy," says the cashier. Next day the man goes places two cans of cat food on the counter. "Do you own a cat sir?" asks the cashier. "Yes I do, it's at home," says the man. "Well I am sorry sir. Store policy. I must see the cat before I can sell you cat food," says the cashier. The next day the man returns to the store and walks directly to the same cashier. He has a brown paper bag in his hand. "Here," he says to the cashier, "put your hand in here." The cashier puts her hand in the brown paper bag. "It is all soft and warm," she says. "Yes, that's right," says the man, "I need to buy two rolls of toilet paper."

An Asian man walks into a shop and asks for toilet rolls, the assistant says, "we've got andrex for 50p a roll or some unnamed cheap stuff for 10p a roll" the Asian man buys 2 rolls of the cheap stuff. He comes back the next day and says "I would like to name your cheap toilet paper, I would like to name it John Wayne", the confused shopkeeper asks "why name it John Wayne?", the man replies, "it is rough, tough, and doesn't take any shit from Indians".

• 4 months later...

I was swapping jokes with a friend over a pint. "What do you do if you see an epileptic having a fit in a bathtub?......." I grinned. "........throw in your washing."

My mate laughed, but a guy at the next table leaned across. "That's in very poor taste," he frowned. "My brother was epileptic, and he died last week in our bath."

"No offence," I replied. "What happened, did he bang his head?"

"No," he said. "He choked on one of my socks."

Guest Mingeeta

A little lad and his dad go hhunting in the everglades, and hear a muffled sound in some bushes. As they part the trees they see a crocodile with a muslim mans head popping out of it's mouth.

Little lad turns to his dad and says " look at that posh twat in his La Coste sleeping bag".

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good to see you, Scotters

Afternoon Wizz, not many of the old guard left I see.

I left the delivery room and the father approached me apprehensively. "What's happening, doctor?" he trembled.

"The birth is over, but I'm afraid it's not all good news..." I said.

"Get the bad news over first," he sighed.

"I'm afraid he's ginger," I replied. He brightened up. "Whats the good news then?"

"He's dead."

"So, what's the new morgue attendant job like?" I asked my mate.

"Has its downsides," he replied. "For instance they brought in a woman who'd been in the water for three weeks. When I turned her face-up I swear her clit was like a pickled gherkin."

"What, green and swollen?" I asked.

"No," he said. "A bit sour."

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Afternoon Wizz, not many of the old guard left I see.

I left the delivery room and the father approached me apprehensively. "What's happening, doctor?" he trembled.

"The birth is over, but I'm afraid it's not all good news..." I said.

"Get the bad news over first," he sighed.

"I'm afraid he's ginger," I replied. He brightened up. "Whats the good news then?"

"He's dead."

SOme have "earned" themselves a Corner sponsored break.  

Guest Lady Penelope

I was asked to leave the local swimming pool today as a large bulge in my swimming trunks was upsetting some of the other swimmers. i pointed out another guy with similar trunks & asked why he was not asked to leave. they replied "because he hasn't shit himself".

Guest Lady Penelope

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large.
She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.
She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed.
Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"
"Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself."
"Who is the third rose from?" she asked.
"Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"

Guest Lady Penelope

The holocaust was all a terrible mistake .. Himmler was watching Adolf changing a fuse when he had an electric shock and turned around and shouted "Heinrich! I want you to kill the juice!".

I got drunk at the office party and spent the night with a girl from accounts. Apprehensive about going home,  I asked my neighbour to go round and see how angry my wife was.

Ten minutes later he phoned back. "She's not speaking except to scream what a cunt you are," he said. "She has a face like thunder, there's broken crockery everywhere and you can cut the atmosphere with a knife."

"Thank God," I thought. "Everything's normal."