CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

It's been down for over two weeks now, due to, and I quote, "severe techicnal issues". If they can't even spell "technical", what chance have they got with coding? 

I know a few of the regulars here were sicki users, including baws, rev c and our own favourite gypsy. So as I think we can safely assume the site is permanently gone, feel free to post your favourite sicki or sicki-type joke. These things need to be preserved for posterity. 

I'm not sure if sickipedia was about at the time, but if it was I guarantee these cunts were on it. When I had just finished sixth form I did a stint labouring for my uncle's building firm to make some cash before uni. The cunts on site used to call me Cot death, because I was apparently as useless as a dead baby.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if sickipedia was about at the time, but if it was I guarantee these cunts were on it. When I had just finished sixth form I did a stint labouring for my uncle's building firm to make some cash before uni. The cunts on site used to call me Cot death, because I was apparently as useless as a dead baby.

We still call you cot-death.

The only sicki joke I remember is the one the about Miley Cyrus on her 16th.... something like..

"Fucking hell, Miley Cyrus has been busy, since it was her 16th birthday last week and she's now legal, I googled "Miley Cyrus naked" and there's 21,345,245 results....."

14 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't mind a thread with jokes, the old site had plenty. But I don't need racist comments. I ask you why has sicki gone? Because of it's content perhaps? We need an edge, but not a billboard of racist jokes I heard in the primary school playground many years ago.

What racist jokes?

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

What racist jokes? 

MikeD's A team joke, which although heavily offensive, was quite funny.

Or maybe it was...About colonel Mustard fisting the rev. You can't say mustard or yellow anymore. They're South East Asians.

18 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I don't mind a thread with jokes, the old site had plenty. But I don't need racist comments. I ask you why has sicki gone? Because of it's content perhaps? We need an edge, but not a billboard of racist jokes I heard in the primary school playground many years ago.

No, it's gone because of facebook and twitter. The number of users/voters has steadily decreased due to social media, not because of some sudden change in user attitudes. People can get more exposure to their jokes in other ways now. Before sicki hit the canvas it had gone from needing over 100 votes to make the front page to a hottest of the day with maybe 15 or 20. My guess is that's why they're not bothering to resurrect it.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'll let you off that, I became quite fond of it in the end.

I wouldn't if I were you... it's what we all hoped for... still hope for...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Substitue 'was' for 'am' in your last sentence. You soft twat.

I asked my mate in the pub how his weekend had gone. 

"It was good" he replied. "I came down here with Gary and Steve for a few pints on Saturday night, then we called round to my girlfriends place. Had a few more drinks there, we all started feeling horny and we ended up having a threesome." 

"Don't you mean a foursome?"  I asked. 

He said "no, she was out."

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, scotty said:

I asked my mate in the pub how his weekend had gone. 

"It was good" he replied. "I came down here with Gary and Steve for a few pints on Saturday night, then we called round to my girlfriends place. Had a few more drinks there, we all started feeling horny and we ended up having a threesome." 

"Don't you mean a foursome?"  I asked. 

He said "no, she was out."

Mobility impaired water closet.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You soft twat.

Are you absolutely sure you're born and bred around these parts? This isn't the first time you've come across suspiciously northern. If I had to guess, I'd say that you were one of the Scouse heroin addicts shipped to Cobholm in the 80's. Judging from everything you post on here, you're still smacked off your tits thirty years later.

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well done Proper. That will stop all the  racist abuse that I have had to endure for months.

It's a peculiarity of the English that racism against the French doesn't count. It's even in the usually heavily P.C. media. I expect there will be some examples of this in the papers today after the French wading into the Brexit argument.

Now fuck off you Red Rum eating French poof.

Guest Manky

I found all my best chat up lines on Sickipedia. For some reason it didn't do me much good. Sickipedia is hosted on a Yank server so is covered by the 4th amendment or whatever the one about freedom of speech is called. It was harmless if sometimes humourously offensive.

Now it is gone, I suppose I will automatically become PC unless of course, it is nature and not nurture that drives us.

Decs and Stickers are still a pair of cunts. Nothing will change that.