CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Salty Piss Flap
11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure I read somewhere that an obese person has been found in the US. Maybe not. 

LOL

I think I read something about him.

From Wisconsin or Minnesota or somewhere like that.

One of those states where they eat a lot of cheese and stay inside most of the year because it's always so freezing ass cold and snowed under.

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I think I read something about him.

From Wisconsin or Minnesota or somewhere like that.

One of those states where they eat a lot of cheese and stay inside most of the year because it's always so freezing ass cold and snowed under.

Are you also a Nerd in your spare time too?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
35 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's just that you display all the characteristics of being one, that's all. 

Oh, I see.

I thought maybe you were asking me personal questions because you were trolling around, looking for a guy to engage in bumfoolery with.

I was gonna tell you to go sniff around someone else's ass because I don't swing that way.

But go ahead and fuck off all the same, faggot.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Oh, I see.

I thought maybe you were asking me personal questions because you were trolling around, looking for a guy to engage in bumfoolery with.

I was gonna tell you to go sniff around someone else's ass because I don't swing that way.

But go ahead and fuck off all the same, faggot.

There you have it... Thought as much. You're a Nerd. One of 'The Four'

iIvjhM6t-WHPRHm61PCh_qXCGAbvaHfA6ShqqbfIFcSTWg8BF9NdlIcbZ9NIXHaI-1Ip0l_YMZYmUfMoIT7e5IsOHASYq_ute-jz7-I=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There you have it... Thought as much. You're a Nerd. One of 'The Four'

iIvjhM6t-WHPRHm61PCh_qXCGAbvaHfA6ShqqbfIFcSTWg8BF9NdlIcbZ9NIXHaI-1Ip0l_YMZYmUfMoIT7e5IsOHASYq_ute-jz7-I=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Yeah, but who is “Mr Brain”? It ain’t fucking you, that’s for sure.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, but who is “Mr Brain”? It ain’t fucking you, that’s for sure.

I've less brains than you've had out-of-date croissants, if that's what you mean... How are your grooming exploits at Tesco, going?

Guest judgetwi
30 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've less brains than you've had out-of-date croissants, if that's what you mean... How are your grooming exploits at Tesco, going?

Doesn’t make sense i’m afraid. I can only assume you are mixing me up with some other cunt. Easily  done, but I prefer abuse that specifically targets me. 

Still, we can’t have everything we want can we?

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good Morning Panz.

The Male youth in Ireland spent the 70’s and 80’s being rogered by the priesthood. The country now has a Prime Minister (Teashop) who’s fully signed up to all the bumfoolery lark and loves nothing more than a huge portion up his arse.So it’s no wonder that the male of the species over there has turned into a bunch of EU loving fairies, in stark contrast to the hard drinking, violent, unreasonable , “I’ll knock yer fecking block off” lunatics that we all knew and loved in the past. As for the English malaise, one can only assume that it’s a contagious condition and the Paddys must have brought it over when they came to bomb Guildford,  Birmingham and Brighton etc. etc.

Could be part of a cunning plan to get more action..women seem to be getting fatter so the lads stay slim..it probably explains how ya always seem to see a cleaning rod with a beard walking alongside a two seater leather sofa with lipstick 

Panzbaby 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Could be part of a cunning plan to get more action..women seem to be getting fatter so the lads stay slim..it probably explains how ya always seem to see a cleaning rod with a beard walking alongside a two seater leather sofa with lipstick 

Panzbaby 

I am noticing another variation, its the late teens/early 20s female covered in tattoos  (female can be either fat or thin) accompanied by a boyfriend/husband totally devoid of tattoos, lad/bloke is often geeky looking.

Guest 'eavensabove

If I had a £ for every time somebody called me a racist, I'd have enough money for Bro' Darkie to rob me and for a Yid to pick up the coins as the Velcro-headed cunt run away... anyway, all of that is besides the point.

What I meant to say was that I hate Russian Dolls. They're so full of themselves, and if pronouncing my b's as v's makes me sound Rusky, then soveit. Oh, and before I go, what's a Syrian immigrant's favourite sport? Cross Country, which reminds me: Bro' darkie says to his Dr, "every time I fuck white pussy, my eyes hurt." Dr replies, "your allergic to pepper spray."     

Edited by 'eavensabove
N/A

20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Any thoughts on vagina steaming? Its seems that a 62 years old Canadian woman had badly scalded herself doing this.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Any thoughts on vagina steaming? Its seems that a 62 years old Canadian woman had badly scalded herself doing this.

An ironing cunt, was she? Probably, creased piss-flaps. The bitch should have had it dry cleaned at her age. My late Aunt Mable, swore using moth balls for her dilapidated fanny. She took her secret to the grave with her. She never once explained how she got the Moth's legs open.  

• 2 years later...
On 27/07/2019 at 10:59, scotty said:

After committing a rape, I always carry a fire extinguisher.

No one will stop me running if I'm carrying a fire extinguisher.

Young Fred's downfall was rather ironical, if he had acted daft during the police interviews and used a computer printer rather than a crappy old typewriter he might have got away with it.

• 2 years later...
Guest Basil

The Queen arrives at the pearly gates, goes through and bumps into Princess Diana. 'Hello deary, your looking lovely' the Queen says. 'Thank you', Diana responds. The Queen moves closer, leans in and squints - 'I must say, that's a remarkable hat your wearing, what is it? Is it one of Phillip Tracey's?'.

'It's a steering wheel, you blind old bat!'