CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Wizardsleeve

Scotty, take the dose, when you begin to feel the effects, just thrust yourself upon the nearest table of manless women.....beautiful or otherwise.  You're odds of being taken home increase exponentially when it's end of night and they feel the same about you as you do them.  

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What's the similarity between Essex girls and old washing machines? .......... They both drip when they're fucked.

plugging their respective drainage holes will not yield similar results Eric. Essex girl will be glad you brought a friend but Indesit will just fill up with disgusting goo. Oh wait a minute...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Three vampires walk into a bar.  The first two, predictably, order bloody Mary's.  The third vampire orders tap water.  The other two ask "why just water?"  The third pulls out a used tampon and says he's making tea.  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:03 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

What's the similarity between Essex girls and old washing machines? .......... They both drip when they're fucked.

and the difference being that you can dump your load in a washing machine and it doesn't follow you around for a week saying 'I love you'

Merry Christmas Scotty you cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

A man was eating in a fancy restaurant, and there was a gorgeous blonde eating at the next table. He had been checking her out all night, but lacked the nerve to go and talk to her.

Suddenly she sneezed and her glass eye went flying out of her socket towards the man. With his quick reflexes, he caught it in mid-air.

"Oh my god, I am sooooo sorry," the woman said as she popped her eye back in the socket. "Let me buy you dinner to make it up to you."

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together and afterwards the woman invited him back to her place for a drink.

They went back to her house, and after a bit she brought him into the bedroom and they had a great time.

The next morning when he awoke, she had already got up and brought him breakfast in bed.

The guy was amazed. "You know, you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No, she replied....You just happened to catch my eye!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

A doctor enters the room of a mother who just gave birth and says " I have some good news and bad."

The new mum asks for the bad news and the doctor tells her her baby is black.  "what's the good news, then" she asks.  You miscarried, says the doctor.