CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts slipping through the net

Witheredscrote

I am somewhat concerned that while this unwarranted and feeble cunting of fellow members has been going on recently, REAL cunts 'out there' are getting away scot free. For example , this last week , in the U.K  Aldis have withdrawn tins of yellow gloss paint called Rape Yellow as a woman, who claims she was sexually assaulted years ago, complained. She said 'when I read this I choked and ran out the store. It should be called rapeseed oil yellow'  This unknown but mega cunt should have been made to drink the stuff at gunpoint and the empty tin rammed up her snatch. It is time all members up their game and track down the real cunts.

P.S: the Aldi incident was in Coventry. This kind of shit just wouldn't happen south of Watford or France.

44 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am somewhat concerned that while this unwarranted and feeble cunting of fellow members has been going on recently, REAL cunts 'out there' are getting away scot free. For example , this last week , in the U.K  Aldis have withdrawn tins of yellow gloss paint called Rape Yellow as a woman, who claims she was sexually assaulted years ago, complained. She said 'when I read this I choked and ran out the store. It should be called rapeseed oil yellow'  This unknown but mega cunt should have been made to drink the stuff at gunpoint and the empty tin rammed up her snatch. It is time all members up their game and track down the real cunts.

P.S: the Aldi incident was in Coventry. This kind of shit just wouldn't happen south of Watford or France.

Shit, Withers. I'm sure Spunkape will be along shortly with an Aldi/Tesco cunting of such ferocity it will have you running for the hills, like a typical Frenchman. Adieu. 

Guest luke swarm

Aldi. Lidl  stores are an adventure in shopping........you go in for grocery staples such as meat, bread, cheap german lagers and you walk out with a ski helmet , a petrol driven chainsaw and a feather duvet in addition to the bits you went in for.

I find the other customers in these places do not seem to have a wide peripheral vision spectrum and constantly bump into each other but no one really seems to mind.......Rape yellow paint eh..sounds like a colour Neil would choose..........I wonder if they still do homo milk with the red top.    

Guest Manky

Next, the cunts will be complaining when fish has 'Twatt' plastered all over the packaging. If only we could find a couple of small villages with such a name.

The froggies have a product called 'Super plop' if my sources are not getting resistant to Sodium Pentathol.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Rape yellow paint eh..sounds like a colour Neil would choose..........I wonder if they still do homo milk with the red top.    

Sorry Swarms , but I think Rohypnol Red is more to Neil's liking. Yes I remember the pint of homo milk . Bill used to buy it , the red foil top used to remind him of his battered ringpiece

8 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I've got Pillage green on my toilet walls.That and rape yellow is part of their 'viking' range.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They must have withdrawn their Gypsy range which was various shades of Tarmac Grey. To be honest the paint was more hardwearing than pikey tarmac.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

It's rape flower yellow you stupid cunt, rape oil is clear with only a slight colouration, albeit a top quality high smoke-point cooking oil. What a thicko.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes I am quite aware of that you pedantic arsewipe. I was quoting the silly bitch who complained. Read it again cunt

Heh. Fair enough. It is amusing occasionally to nit pick like a fucking fussy cunt. Fuck her by the way? Did I say that. An attempted rape is arguably the highest compliment affordable, if not just a laddish high spirited prank that should be accepted in good humour, not dour, boring 999 dialling.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Manky said:

Next, the cunts will be complaining when fish has 'Twatt' plastered all over the packaging. If only we could find a couple of small villages with such a name.

The froggies have a product called 'Super plop' if my sources are not getting resistant to Sodium Pentathol.

There's a firm of solicitors (or maybe accuntants) in Harrogate called Godfrey and Twatt... upstairs in the little arcade near Fattorinis....*

*Actually, it's a gallery in Westminster Arcade, Parliament Street...

Edited by DingTheRioja
shit memory

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

An attempted rape is arguably the highest compliment affordable, if not just a laddish high spirited prank that should be accepted in good humour, not dour, boring 999 dialling.

absolutely Quince.....but you try telling that to the Neanderthal Plods down at the station....I tell you they always overreact and insist on putting one on the high spirit offenders register and throw you down with the sodomites.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Heh. Fair enough. It is amusing occasionally to nit pick like a fucking fussy cunt. Fuck her by the way? Did I say that. An attempted rape is arguably the highest compliment affordable, if not just a laddish high spirited prank that should be accepted in good humour, not dour, boring 999 dialling.

I admire a man who admits a mistake , fair play to you.  Not fuck off and drown in a vat of slightly coloured , high smoke - point  cooking oil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

absolutely Quince.....but you try telling that to the Neanderthal Plods down at the station....I tell you they always overreact and insist on putting one on the high spirit offenders register and throw you down with the sodomites.

Someday this old regime, nazi style policing style will become unacceptable. It takes time for policy to catch up to reasonable, every day social opinion. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's a fucking liberty. Whatever next? Go to the hairdressers and have some highlights in Saville White?

I must admit though, now that I've given it some serious thought the colour yellow is the primary colour that would influence me to rape a random stranger. 

I'm thinking of painting my render with it as i only need 5litres on account of the fact I only have to paint one storey level. That cunt Dorkimus will need at least 10.