CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Roops Bench

southerncunt

Guest Bill Stickers

Also, say what you want about bubbles and his abusive, thread-derailing style. He's smashing the leaderboard this week, and we all know this is a results business.

Van Gaal out, Bubbles esq. in! 

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Also, say what you want about bubbles and his abusive, thread-derailing style. He's smashing the leaderboard this week, and we all know this is a results business.

You see Roops that's how to be the top Cunt......work hard...keep your nose clean. keep cunting jabbing away, build up a small network of cunts who award you likes...(not ding or drew)...and most of all don't give a fuck what others think......Bubba is natural and as soon as he learns proper English we will have no choice but to acquiesce to his superiority  .... Bubbles the Cunt Extraordinaire.

Good work Bubba.   

50 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Who the fuck has been talking about me, Bill? I know people name-drop me to get noticed, but I only derail if something is shit. 

If someone wants an intelligent debate, great. If someone nom's something cunt worthy, I'll cunt it, a point I keep making, and a point others keep missing.

Have I taken a cunting in my time? Most fucking definitely, and I welcome it, some of it is funny, and I'm not afraid to dish out praise and likes to anyone I deem worthy. 

I'll stop now, I've been drinking most of the day and not fully awake after trying to sleep it off, and fuck knows where I'm heading with this bollocks. 

Guest MikeD
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Who the fuck has been talking about me, Bill? I know people name-drop me to get noticed, but I only derail if something is shit. 

If someone wants an intelligent debate, great. If someone nom's something cunt worthy, I'll cunt it, a point I keep making, and a point others keep missing.

Have I taken a cunting in my time? Most fucking definitely, and I welcome it, some of it is funny, and I'm not afraid to dish out praise and likes to anyone I deem worthy. 

I'll stop now, I've been drinking most of the day and not fully awake after trying to sleep it off, and fuck knows where I'm heading with this bollocks

Lead on brother Bubbles and I will follow!

I've been drinking as well.

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You see Roops that's how to be the top Cunt......work hard...keep your nose clean. keep cunting jabbing away, build up a small network of cunts who award you likes...(not ding or drew)...and most of all don't give a fuck what others think......Bubba is natural and as soon as he learns proper English we will have no choice but to acquiesce to his superiority  .... Bubbles the Cunt Extraordinaire.

Good work Bubba.   

Cheers, Luke, I think. You utter cunt. 

If you could give that wispy little fairy, Eddie, a nudge about language lessons for me, that'd be great. His grasp of the Queens' English was/were/wuz, is, second to none. 

Guest DrCunt
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've never liked you.

Thank fuck for that. No chance of you arse raping me and giving me your AIDS in that case. Retard.

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

No.. really, I think your posts are really poor.. Snatch like, almost. Sorry.

Don't read them then. Like I give a flying fuck, you shit stirring, utterly meaningless, ruputured sphinctered spunk farter.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

No.. really, I think your posts are really poor.. Snatch like, almost. Sorry.

You don't like me either? Oh no,what am I to do?

Like Dr.C said, you shit stirring, utterly meaningless, ruptured sphinctered spunk farter.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Don't read them then. Like I give a flying fuck, you shit stirring, utterly meaningless, ruputured sphinctered spunk farter.

A simple 'don't read them' would have raised a smile. There's so much to learn, doc.

What an absolute bunch of fucking faggots. You've got Bill trading likes with Roops and Ding and agreeing with the hairy sluts post. Then you've got MikeD piping up like a bullied child making a noise when his betters are away.

Bill,you're a greasy, brown nosing fucking worm who sits about sniping, but doffs his cap like a fucking pansy when admin turns up cos you're scared of getting banned. You're an absolute, Ding loving fucking disgrace and a conforming fucking bender.

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I do not think flattery will work on Frank, Doc. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What an absolute bunch of fucking faggots. You've got Bill trading likes with Roops and Ding and agreeing with the hairy sluts post. Then you've got MikeD piping up like a bullied child making a noise when his betters are away.

Bill,you're a greasy, brown nosing fucking worm who sits about sniping, but doffs his cap like a fucking pansy when admin turns up cos you're scared of getting banned. You're an absolute, Ding loving fucking disgrace and a conforming fucking bender.

'Murricunt.

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Better.

I see that Bubbles is busy sucking your cock right now, Francesca. Another of your IDs? Stick to stirring up the new kids you limp cocked uphill gardener. It usually takes them a month or two to appreciate what a stirring, back stabbing, disingenuous worm you are... and then you need to take a break and resume one of your other IDs. Judy was the lowest of the low on this site, but you have fucked him, licked your own jizz from his arse and stolen his crown... enjoy!

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I see that Bubbles is busy sucking your cock right now, Francesca. Another of your IDs? Stick to stirring up the new kids you limp cocked uphill gardener. It usually takes them a month or two to appreciate what a stirring, back stabbing, disingenuous worm you are... and then you need to take a break and resume one of your other IDs. Judy was the lowest of the low on this site, but you have fucked him, licked your own jizz from his arse and stolen his crown... enjoy!

He's got you, Frank, how will you deal with this cretin? Be careful, he's articulate. 

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He's got you, Frank, how will you deal with this cretin? Be careful, he's articulate. 

Blah, blah, blah... newbie, or should I call you Frank?

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I can't compete with that shit, bubble. Here, have a look at the gob on Debs when she slips into a C min7 at 02.48...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't compete with that shit, bubble. Here, have a look at the gob on Debs when she slips into a C min7 at 01.48...

You are one odd cunt, Frank, but you're not all bad are you? 

It looks like the good doctor has given up in his attacks, luckily. 

Did you see Alfie wrote a poem?