CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Fucking Festival of Cuntery..

Admin

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

FFS Snatch. Get out a bit, find some friends, whatever it takes to make you happy.

Do you really think you are a plaything of the CC hierarchy ?  They have no interest in you. Only I pay you any notice at all.

Why not join my Punch and Judy show with my other little puppets.You can be the crocodile, with your spikey but spongy teeth.

Jackie can I take a break from all of this? I feel rather redundant. 

Guest JackoTC
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Frank said:

They almost had me Francois. I was about to throw in the towel. But a friend turned up with some Shubunkins and goldfish for my pond, and more importantly, two bottles of Limoncello. Suitably fortified, I got back to business. The rest is history.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/1/2016 at 4:11 PM, Frank said:

You still over value your lot in life Francis.  

Mr Ding, I have been away on business the past 5 days and return to view these pages. I see Properkhunt removed a thread about Jamie Vardy. I can understand why. If you make such insinuations of paedophilia about another member again, you will not be coming back like Jazz, Brony and ProfB.

• Like 2

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:25 PM, Decimus said:

Admin, stop beating around the bush and talking in riddles like a teenage girl. We all know who you are referring to. A whole nomination dedicated to me by the site administrator, a CC first if I'm not wrong, and I've obviously made an impression on you, good or bad, to warrant your attention. You're almost obsessed.

I've told you before, either wank yourself silly over the sagging middle aged corpse of Roops and post a tribute video on xhamster, or recruit her as a moderator again. Maybe you could explain why you chucked her in the first place if you think the sun shines out of her arse anyway?

Pull your head out of the fucking clouds and read through mine and Roops' argument. I destroyed her, and everyone apart from the massively biased like you would agree with me. If you didn't hide like a little faggot behind locked threads and your little ban button, I'd make you look a cunt as well.

Now fuck off and get back to moderating. You're shite at it, but you're even worse at contributing on threads. Of course, you could always delete this post, like you did Lukes over the bank holiday, because you're too fucking thick to think up a suitable response. I told you before, if you don't like me, ban me. If not, shut the fuck up sniping and bitching you little faggot cunt.

Mr Decs. It's not all about you. You are not that important. I see old Bill has royally fucked you over. You really are pathetic and reactionary.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Mr Decs. It's not all about you. You are not that important. I see old Bill has royally fucked you over. You really are pathetic and reactionary.

Please admin, stay off my side. 

37 minutes ago, Admin said:

Mr Ding, I have been away on business the past 5 days and return to view these pages. I see Properkhunt removed a thread about Jamie Vardy. I can understand why. If you make such insinuations of paedophilia about another member again, you will not be coming back like Jazz, Brony and ProfB.

Nice hat.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

There are no sides here, Bill. Just cunts. We are all friends, as long as we don't stray from acceptable and decent standards of cuntery. Long live the Festival!

2 hours ago, Admin said:

Please give Proper a gold star for his work, I've always thought he was the best. 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Admin said:

There are no sides here, Bill. Just cunts. We are all friends, as long as we don't stray from acceptable and decent standards of cuntery. Long live the Festival!

We are all friends?

Poof.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, what is the matter with you recently? Have you found Jesus, or suffered an awful brain trauma? Exchanging simpering pleasantries with the guards like a tepid dishwater cunt. You need some fresh spunk.

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill, what is the matter with you recently? Have you found Jesus, or suffered an awful brain trauma? Exchanging simpering pleasantries with the guards like a tepid dishwater cunt. You need some fresh spunk.

Isn't that his usual nightcap?

• 8 months later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 31/03/2016 at 8:35 PM, MikeD said:

Could be struggling, everyone else is so mellow and don't like wasting time arguing about fuck-all.

No, hang on....

Ah Mellow .. Mellow was Pissy's nightmare.