CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Fucking Festival of Cuntery..

Admin

The last 7 days on here have been robust compared to recent times. Allowing the cooler door to open has facilitated this. Some good noms, a lot of discussion and debate tempered with some CC specialty abuse.

One thing that always remains unchanged is the pecking order, perceived or otherwise. It is always invidious to name individuals, but one particular member was made to look a cunt by two different people. Any hope of being top dog at any point should be put to rest in their mind.

A good person knows their limitations, even if they are far from stratospheric.

Guest luke swarm

Why that's very fair minded of you Admin.....its nice to see a sense of fair play and no bias evident in the management.

As you say a good man knows his limitations.

Guest MikeD

I could be jumping to conclusions and reading people wrong but I think, just maybe, that this thread might lead to some differences of opinion and possibly a little bit of an argument.

Admin, stop beating around the bush and talking in riddles like a teenage girl. We all know who you are referring to. A whole nomination dedicated to me by the site administrator, a CC first if I'm not wrong, and I've obviously made an impression on you, good or bad, to warrant your attention. You're almost obsessed.

I've told you before, either wank yourself silly over the sagging middle aged corpse of Roops and post a tribute video on xhamster, or recruit her as a moderator again. Maybe you could explain why you chucked her in the first place if you think the sun shines out of her arse anyway?

Pull your head out of the fucking clouds and read through mine and Roops' argument. I destroyed her, and everyone apart from the massively biased like you would agree with me. If you didn't hide like a little faggot behind locked threads and your little ban button, I'd make you look a cunt as well.

Now fuck off and get back to moderating. You're shite at it, but you're even worse at contributing on threads. Of course, you could always delete this post, like you did Lukes over the bank holiday, because you're too fucking thick to think up a suitable response. I told you before, if you don't like me, ban me. If not, shut the fuck up sniping and bitching you little faggot cunt.

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Admin, stop beating around the bush and talking in riddles like a teenage girl. We all know who you are referring to. A whole nomination dedicated to me by the site administrator, a CC first if I'm not wrong, and I've obviously made an impression on you, good or bad, to warrant your attention. You're almost obsessed.

I've told you before, either wank yourself silly over the sagging middle aged corpse of Roops and post a tribute video on xhamster, or recruit her as a moderator again. Maybe you could explain why you chucked her in the first place if you think the sun shines out of her arse anyway?

Pull your head out of the fucking clouds and read through mine and Roops' argument. I destroyed her, and everyone apart from the massively biased like you would agree with me. If you didn't hide like a little faggot behind locked threads and your little ban button, I'd make you look a cunt as well.

Now fuck off and get back to moderating. You're shite at it, but you're even worse at contributing on threads. Of course, you could always delete this post, like you did Lukes over the bank holiday, because you're too fucking thick to think up a suitable response. I told you before, if you don't like me, ban me. If not, shut the fuck up sniping and bitching you little faggot cunt.

Admin I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but I've thoroughly enjoyed the cuntacular Easter on here including your input. 

By extension, sorry decimus my dearest friend, but admin is completely right. You are not top dog and never will be. Your efforts to establish yourself as such are fucking fruitless and show truly subnormal intelligence levels.

There's only one top dog, and that's me, S to the Ickers Big Bollocks Stickers.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

There's only one top dog, and that's me, S to the Ickers Big Bollocks Stickers.

Dogs licking their own big bollocks - it's nature's way.

Let's just hope no-one with opposable thumbs comes along with a lead.

Guest MikeD
36 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I could be jumping to conclusions and reading people wrong but I think, just maybe, that this thread might lead to some differences of opinion and possibly a little bit of an argument.

Just call me Mystic Mike.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me, for anyone on here to have the slightest concern over the achievement of top dog status says a lot about achievement in real life.

I've lost the wife, the kids, the house and the armadillo. Regular interactions with Quincy is all I've got left...

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck Decs! I love it. However I'm worried you're gonna be in the slammer for so long you'll look like Rolf Harris when you're let out.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

I wouldn't cross your palm with my shit, let alone silver if that's all you could tell me! Hardly a tricky one was it?!

That's a fucking relief.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fuck Decs! I love it. However I'm worried you're gonna be in the slammer for so long you'll look like Rolf Harris when you're let out.

Baseball and catcher's glove for Decimus.

Ba-bump, ba-bump!!

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

You fucking unctuous, grovelling, sack of fucking shit. A reliable lamppost at best.

Thanks proper. That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week. 

Guest Snatch

What a load of shit this nom is. Admin,are you getting your own personal tribute photos sent to you or something? Frank donating shit loads of money to be allowed to carry on his bollocks?

Obviously there are some pathetic little teachers pets on here that have been running to the Headmaster.

Cunts.