CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The world being closer to an international terrorist Nuclear attack.

cuntspotter

So , we've arrived at that point. According to Mr Obama: Jihadist end timers are  creaming their daks over the thought of Nuking anywheresville and it is considered highly likely that they give it a go. The point of it all being.... ? Fuck knows....  What a cunt of a time this has become. It's always been a cunt for the 2/3rds that make up the hungry, undeveloped world. ... But now they haveto face this as well. Should I start designing my fall out shelter?

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I formally invite ISIS to nuke Liverpool and wipe this god forsaken shithole and its sub-human inhabitants from the face of the Earth. In return I will buy them all a bacon butty dripping with brown sauce.

Guest nobgobbler
24 minutes ago, MikeD said:

They won't have to nuke the UK, just threaten to call the government racist and they'll hand over the keys to Downing Street fucking gift-wrapped.

They already fucking have done through the back door.

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

So , we've arrived at that point. According to Mr Obama: Jihadist end timers are  creaming their daks over the thought of Nuking anywheresville and it is considered highly likely that they give it a go. The point of it all being.... ? Fuck knows....  What a cunt of a time this has become. It's always been a cunt for the 2/3rds that make up the hungry, undeveloped world. ... But now they haveto face this as well. Should I start designing my fall out shelter?

I haven't read his speech properly, but isn't it just scaremongering shit?  He said something more like "they'd give it a go if they could"...?

I'd be more worried about Kim Jong Whatchamacallhim, he has stuff, and money, and facilities and the same screwed up mentality, but more paranoid..

Guest Snatch

Scaremongering. There will be more to come between now and June 23rd.

Anyway,who are the ones that own the biggest fuck off missiles and doesn't want anyone else to have them?

Fuck Obama,fuck America and fuck,erm,everyone else.

Guest DingTheRioja
24 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Anyway,who are the ones that own the biggest fuck off missiles and doesn't want anyone else to have them?

I'd rather not on the first 2 options, but the third interests me if certain, er, lady film stars are included...?

Neil, on the otherhand, will be there with trousers round his ankles in short order...

Guest Manky

This might sound out of character but I am a fan of pre-emptive strikes. Think of the money you could save in decommisioning costs if you offload your last generation nukes on the current flavour of the month.

Seeing as ISIS damaged Palmyra, a Christian site, my first task on the planned obsolescence disposal programme would be Mecca during the Haj. Just for a laugh. Cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 minutes ago, Manky said:

This might sound out of character but I am a fan of pre-emptive strikes. Think of the money you could save in decommisioning costs if you offload your last generation nukes on the current flavour of the month.

Seeing as ISIS damaged Palmyra, a Christian site, my first task on the planned obsolescence disposal programme would be Mecca during the Haj. Just for a laugh. Cunts.

So long as it is just for a laugh, don't want any religious ideology crap getting in the way of a good annihilation...

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

We live in interesting times if a bit scary. Could be some nifty ground-work for some coalition creation of sorts. OK by me so long as there is a credible end-game.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This isn't anything new. Click on the link and look at the date near the top. It's old news but as always nothing is done at the time.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-nuclear-idUSKBN0FE2KT20140709

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This isn't anything new. Click on the link and look at the date near the top. It's old news but as always nothing is done at the time.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-nuclear-idUSKBN0FE2KT20140709

Unless the same group of bad guys are sourcing elsewhere, the amount taken as mentioned by the article is not enough to make a fission device. Its enough to make a "dirty bomb" though and that is a big worry.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Unless the same group of bad guys are sourcing elsewhere, the amount taken as mentioned by the article is not enough to make a fission device. Its enough to make a "dirty bomb" though and that is a big worry.

It's not who has taken it and how little but why it is only being acted on 2 years later.

The same as after any terrorist attack it always comes out that so-and-so country were warned about Mr. ISIS cunt and they know where he lives,but do fuck all about it until it's too late. Brussels being a fine example.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I guess we'll never know what is known and whether it's acted upon it, though we tend to find out after the event. Its the way of the world, good or bad.

Lets use Brussels as an example here. If the information supplied was acted upon would those attacks of happened? Possibly but by taking some of these radicals out first it might make others think differently.

Guest Manky

The problem is that the grown-ups have awarded these cunts human rights despite them not demonstrating any noticeable  humanity. Waterboarding, electric shocks, drugs and a fucking good slapping would make them a little more chatty and save lives.

Being a bit less civilised to these barbarians would be beneficial. And fun.

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Lets use Brussels as an example here. If the information supplied was acted upon would those attacks of happened? Possibly but by taking some of these radicals out first it might make others think differently.

The only solution to the current problem.

The solution to future problems is educate the kids and don't let the fucking nutters anywhere near them, educationally or religouswise...

....and I include the proddys, left footers, ragheads and any other cunt with an agenda based on fiction book from 1000 years ago... will we all be worshipping some Jeffrey Archer novel in 1000 years time? Because they are about as well fucking written as the bible/koran/Tanakh/Beano.

Guest Snatch
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The only solution to the current problem.

The solution to future problems is educate the kids and don't let the fucking nutters anywhere near them, educationally or religouswise...

....and I include the proddys, left footers, ragheads and any other cunt with an agenda based on fiction book from 1000 years ago... will we all be worshipping some Jeffrey Archer novel in 1000 years time? Because they are about as well fucking written as the bible/koran/Tanakh/Beano.

We are after all at war with these cunts whatever country it's being fought in. It's about time the respective governments acted on this in Europe.

Find them and kill them before they kill us.

10 hours ago, Snatch said:

Ah fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck you all!

I love Glengarry Glenross

• Like 1

Guest DrCunt
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

We are after all at war with these cunts whatever country it's being fought in. It's about time the respective governments acted on this in Europe.

Find them and kill them before they kill us.

We could just give them to Judge for re-education. Don't blow stuff up you cunt or you'll suffer an eternity of being fucked in the arse!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 hours ago, Manky said:

My choice would be Mecca during the national game. House!

I'll get my house coat.

Guest Gong Farmer

Scaremongering propaganda bollocks for the thick and hard of understanding. The meer fear of a dirty bomb, nuclear or otherwise, is enough to keep the average thick dipshit awake at night. Fucking gullible twats.