CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Waitrose

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Apparently a flower named after Princess Charlotte, which I presume is the latest little inbred cunt which Kate the fucking baby-machine fired out of her privileged and pampered gash, will go on sale at Waitrose stores.

So that'll be a knighthood for the chief executive then.

Fucking pathetic, fawning, arse-licking bastards.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Snatch said:

It will no doubt cost 10 times as much as a normal flower,whatever they cost. Maybe Tesco will do a cheap copy soon for £1.

Ask PunkApe.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It will no doubt cost 10 times as much as a normal flower,whatever they cost. Maybe Tesco will do a cheap copy soon for £1.

I'm sure Punkape will let us know when Tesco get stock - after all he'll most likely be putting them out on display, when he's finished his aisle cleaning duties.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'm sure Punkape will let us know when Tesco get stock - after all he'll most likely be putting them out on display, when he's finished his aisle cleaning duties.

I imagine he's been up a few aisles in his time.

15 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Apparently a flower named after Princess Charlotte, which I presume is the latest little inbred cunt which Kate the fucking baby-machine fired out of her privileged and pampered gash, will go on sale at Waitrose stores.

So that'll be a knighthood for the chief executive then.

Fucking pathetic, fawning, arse-licking bastards.

Aw that's luvvley. Gawd bless 'em ( curtseys and tugs forlock)! I'm gonna go dahn there in me best bonnet and get one. Gor blimey strike a light guvnor!

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Aw that's luvvley. Gawd bless 'em ( curtseys and tugs forlock)! I'm gonna go dahn there in me best bonnet and get one. Gor blimey strike a light guvnor!

And they'll appreciate it I'm sure, as they're so in touch with the public and 'just like us.' 

Guest BrothersQuim

I can't for the life of me understand the sycophantic subservient cunts who buy into all this shite. Worshipping a pair of benefit scroinging, tax dodging Germans and their inbred gormless kids. "They bring tourism to the UK" so does stone henge but it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg. Fuck them all and Fuck the sub human homunculus who worship them and keep the shit show going.

4 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I can't for the life of me understand the sycophantic subservient cunts who buy into all this shite. Worshipping a pair of benefit scroinging, tax dodging Germans and their inbred gormless kids. "They bring tourism to the UK" so does stone henge but it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg. Fuck them all and Fuck the sub human homunculus who worship them and keep the shit show going.

Homunculus- I had to look that up. And the picture I got looks like Andrew Marr and Wayne Rooney

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

And they 'work so hard' according to the gullible cunts who kiss their fucking arses.

By 'working hard' I presume they mean travelling in luxury to whatever event they're told to be at, reading a speech which they've never fucking seen before and showing all the charisma and personality of a fucking boiled potato.

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Homunculus- I had to look that up. And the picture I got looks like Andrew Marr

I always thought Andrew Marr looked like Kuato from total recall.

total-recall.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'd considered you at best an oddity until now. After this, I feel we are friends, and perhaps one day even lovers. 

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Homunculus- I had to look that up. And the picture I got looks like Andrew Marr and Wayne Rooney

I was going to but after looking I probably still wouldn't know what it meant.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd considered you at best an oddity until now. After this, I feel we are friends, and perhaps one day even lovers. 

What a fucking slut, straight in there!!

Guest BrothersQuim
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm glad I could change your opinion. As for the lovers part it'd be like opening the window and trying to fuck the night i'm afraid.

Guest Snatch
Just now, BrothersQuim said:

I'm glad I could change your opinion. As for the lovers part it'd be like opening the window and trying to fuck the night i'm afraid.

You don't happen to know Judge do you?

32 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Fuck the sub human homunculus who worship them and keep the shit show going.

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Not to nick Ding's role or anything, but fucking sort it out Sticks. 

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You don't happen to know Judge do you?

I broke him in, well me and a pack of rottweilers. I'm the reason that when you stand behind him and shout there's always an echo.