CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Guest Expires.

Hokey Gingers

Guest Couldn't give a shit

He was a smackhead and an abuser of farm animals. So good fucking riddance to the plasticene faced cunt! (He's fucking brown bread so I can't be done for libel.)

Guest MikeD
12 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

He was a smackhead and an abuser of farm animals. So good fucking riddance to the plasticene faced cunt! (He's fucking brown bread so I can't be done for libel.)

Never knew he lived near me.

4 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I always thought he looked like a Javan slow loris wearing a mask made of foreskin.

I've always seen him as more of a Madagascan fossa encased in a web of fire-damaged scrotums.

Either way, there was definitely some sort of "obscure ugly animal crossed with unsightly genitals" vibe going on there. 

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've always seen him as more of a Madagascan fossa encased in a web of fire-damaged scrotums.

Either way, there was definitely some sort of "obscure ugly animal crossed with unsightly genitals" vibe going on there. 

I could add "Mr Wimpey's skull in real life wrapped in selectively plucked and tanned octogenarian perineums"

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Maybe a David Guest somewhere has died and we've, rather disrespectively, got him confused with the Gest moron. What a bunch of cunts we must look.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Whats with the fucking 'WE' bit cunt. I piducking on it from the start .

The sooner we get the referendum done and exit Europe the better and then there will be no more 'We' or 'Oui', you fucking froggy.

Guest Bill Stickers

I know that some people who stumble across this thread may think we are all heartless cunts, but I genuinely want to be the subject of such vitriol and abuse from my friends and fellow cunts when I die.