CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

300cc Scooters.......... with 2 dashcams..

Guest DingTheRioja

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bubba, I'm offering an olive branch to come over to my team. Decs and frank have launched a withering attack on my good name which has me close to breaking, proper rattled. They don't really like you anyway. I love wales 

Interesting, who's in the gang so far? 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Interesting, who's in the gang so far? 

Just me a punkers at the moment. He's invited me ' golfing' tomorrow. I'm taking superglue for my arsehole and a claw hammer lest it's a trap. You're welcome to join us, just try to speak with a non oikish accent as the course doesn't allow welsh 

On 12/08/2017 at 23:28, Stubby Pecker said:

Just me a punkers at the moment. He's invited me ' golfing' tomorrow. I'm taking superglue for my arsehole and a claw hammer lest it's a trap. You're welcome to join us, just try to speak with a non oikish accent as the course doesn't allow welsh 

Splendid. Maybe we could go to The Butchers after? What a fucking shit hole that you big-eared farm boys class as fine dining.

I know you feel that persisting with this welsh hatred will get you a few followers, but I'll let you in on a little secret, withers tried it, dead; IKTC tried it, dead. You're trying it, but let's be honest, you've never really been a top player here, have you? 

Shove your olive branch up your arse. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Splendid. Maybe we could go to The Butchers after? What a fucking shit hole that you big eared farm boys class as fine dining.

I know you feel that persisting with this welsh hatred will get you a few followers, but I'll let you in on a little secret, withers tried it; dead, IKTC tried it; dead. You're trying it, but let's be honest, you've never really been a top player here, have you? 

I've never known such ingratitude. Let it be remembered I tried to be the better man only for you to show a real lack of backbone here. But as you're a welsh it's understandable. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Splendid. Maybe we could go to The Butchers after? What a fucking shit hole that you big eared farm boys class as fine dining.

I know you feel that persisting with this welsh hatred will get you a few followers, but I'll let you in on a little secret, withers tried it; dead, IKTC tried it; dead. You're trying it, but let's be honest, you've never really been a top player here, have you? 

Best you work around the semicolon bubba. Stupid. 

18 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I have to say my former hatred of your species has turned into a kind of grudging interest at seeing how well you handle the French, Bubba. It's like watching a Jack Russell go after a rat...

Just try not to get too over excited and piss on the floor at the compliment. There's a good boy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

To be perfectly honest, I haven't frequented the two Butchers I used to drink in for several years now. Lovely pubs, shit beer. It's very hard to get away for a night on the piss and I hate the hangovers now, even more so when the kids down understand the meaning of a lie in and jump on my guts at 6 in the morning. Well done for trawling/trolling my posts if that's where you gleaned this nugget. I won't to the same to your unremarkable history as I know they're all shite

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have to say my former hatred of your species has turned into a kind of grudging interest at seeing how well you handle the French, Bubba. It's like watching a Jack Russell go after a rat...

Just try not to get too over excited and piss on the floor at the compliment. There's a good boy.

Too late. That wet puddle he's sitting in is mostly piss but quite a lot of tears as well. I think when folk are nasty to him when his imaginary friends aren't around he just can't cope. It's a trait of the welsh I believe 

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

He actually advertises how much of a queering bore he is? 

Do you think Snatch has seen the error of his ways in suggesting I'd fucked up? 

I'm most terribly sorry that I'm not on here 24 hours a day waiting for you to dribble out more bullshit but unlike you I have a life. 

Now go and suck the cock of whatever idiot you found to hang around with this weekend.

You really are a boring fuckwit.

Die.

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm most terribly sorry that I'm not on here 24 hours a day waiting for you to dribble out more bullshit but unlike you I have a life. 

Now go and suck the cock of whatever idiot you found to hang around with this weekend.

You really are a boring fuckwit.

Die.

Apology accepted. 

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hardly that big a feat considering Gong has already posted videos linked to that channel in the music exchange. Scooters are a bit faggy, though. Skoda Fabias are a man's vehicle.

The distinctive colour-changing lights of the Hondsrug tunnel provide a geographical baseline. Fire up Google Earth/Maps and you can trace the entire journey to its residential point of origin. I’ll leave the derivation of the exact street address as an exercise for the student.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The distinctive colour-changing lights of the Hondsrug tunnel provide a geographical baseline. Fire up Google Earth/Maps and you can trace the entire journey to its residential point of origin. I’ll leave the derivation of the exact street address as an exercise for the student.

It has brink in the name. And if you look in the car park of the yellow building next to it on Google maps some sad cunt has a black Fiat Uno with decals up the side parked in the first space parallel to the road. What did I win?

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It has brink in the name. And if you look in the car park of the yellow building next to it on Google maps some sad cunt has a black Fiat Uno with decals up the side parked in the first space parallel to the road. What did I win?

Fuck me, who knew autism was contagious?