CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

300cc Scooters.......... with 2 dashcams..

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Fatty
16 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is uncertain that the quivering queen Eddie is one and the same as the wobbling pork-jelly Fatty, but what is certain is the glorious applause upon me turning either upside down and slowly sawing from barse to gizzard to ensure fully oxygenated blood to brain till the last,  pausing only to bone the cunt out- but not in a sexy way- but in a practical high street butcher way. And finally ripping both legs off like a big wishbone, only to ram both femur ends into either ear as I shit my shite into his fading eyes.

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

QC you are a fraud. You copied this from Salman Rushdie's  'Satanic Verses' chapter 9 , didn't you

You didn't honestly think he made that up himself do you?????????/

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, Fatty said:

You didn't honestly think he made that up himself do you?????????/

He's just surprised he managed the copy/paste.

• 1 year later...
On 14/04/2016 at 8:21 AM, DingTheRioja said:

There's a cunt I see around a lot with one of those Honda 300cc scooters, he's a Security Guard (capitalisation required, he's one of those security guards..), the scooter is all in white, he's added a black and white checker sticker down the side to look like a coppers bike.  He's got a dashcam on the front windshield thing, he's also got one on his helmet (also white with black checkers).  He wears a hi-viz tabbard over his gear pre-printed with something like "recording cameras onboard" all over the fucking thing.

This is the cunt that skips over mini-roundabouts in front of ambulances with the blues and twos running, the cunt who undertakes white vans using the red cycle lane, the cunt who undertakes buses at the bus-stop, the cunt who I have seen crossing the road using a pedestrian island on his fucking scooter!

I hope the bastard gets mullahed one day, and the cops use his dashcam against him. 

"Cause of Death : Stupid Cunt - case closed"

Let me know what road he uses on his commute....I will flatten the cunt.   

• 1 month later...

Ding you fucking dead cunt. Truly you were, and forever will be, the shittest poster of nominations in Corner history.

I hope your famous self-proclaimed "Viking" corpse was defiled shortly before the funeral pyre was lit under your caravan prior to it being pushed off the top of Scarborough cliffs.

Edited by Decimus
Fucking northern cadaver

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding you fucking dead cunt. Truly you were, and forever will be, the shittest poster of nominations in Corner history.

I hope your famous self-proclaimed "Viking" corpse was defiled shortly before the funeral pyre was lit under your caravan prior to it being pushed off the top of Scarborough cliffs.

This is just getting sad, Decs. Let him go.

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is just getting sad, Decs. Let him go.

RK, you have no idea how much we truly loved dingthedoggie, he was just a little misunderstood is all. 

Old ding was ahead of his time, I mean, who could put together a video like this:

and not be considered a complete and total twat? 

I wonder if any of our cunts recognise the 'hardware' on show?

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

RK, you have no idea how much we truly loved dingthedoggie, he was just a little misunderstood is all. 

Old ding was ahead of his time, I mean, who could put together a video like this:

and not be considered a complete and total twat? 

I wonder if any of our cunts recognise the 'hardware' on show?

So Ding  put this video together did he?

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think we're in Yorkshire any more, Toto.

Driving on the right; fuckloads of cyclists; shit soundtrack. Who lives in a place like this?

According to CC's Prime Detective it was Ding that put it together.

16 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Admit it blubba,you fucked up.

Don't forget to say rattled in your post.

Of course, you're right, how silly of me. As long as my fuck up works in your pea-brain, that's all that matters. 

I'm genuinely interested though, what age did you leave school? 

Edited by Bubba C
Forgot to say, rattled.

Guest Snatch
43 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Of course, you're right, how silly of me. As long as my fuck up works in your pea-brain, that's all that matters. 

I'm genuinely interested though, what age did you leave school? 

You really don't see it do you.

Now fuck off and stop wasting time.

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You really don't see it do you.

Now fuck off and stop wasting time.

Why don't you post the video on TMS and ask any of the boring, scooter loving faggots if they recognise it, you unbelievably thick cunt? 

I'll give you credit for getting me rattled, although it's not through your hard work, more by the fact that I despair for humanity if people are still capable of existing when they have an IQ lower than a cabbage. 

Now seriously, fuck off, I can't handle your/you're utter stupidity any more. 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Why don't you post the video on TMS and ask any of the boring, scooter loving faggots if they recognise it, you unbelievably thick cunt? 

I'll give you credit for getting me rattled, although it's not through your hard work, more by the fact that I despair for humanity if people are still capable of existing when they have an IQ lower than a cabbage. 

Hardly that big a feat considering Gong has already posted videos linked to that channel in the music exchange. Scooters are a bit faggy, though. Skoda Fabias are a man's vehicle.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bubs?

58 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hardly that big a feat considering Gong has already posted videos linked to that channel in the music exchange. Scooters are a bit faggy, though. Skoda Fabias are a man's vehicle.

He actually advertises how much of a queering bore he is? 

Do you think Snatch has seen the error of his ways in suggesting I'd fucked up? 

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Only two sorts of people like scooters. Fucking annoying teenage chavs, with perpetual "L" plates who ride about like cunts as they go to college or Burger King or wherever the fuck they go. And then worse, there's the fucking annoying fat old cunts who think that mods were cool, rather than a bunch of sad wankers who have now become fucking annoying fat old cunts.

1 minute ago, Spanky said:

Only two sorts of people like scooters. Fucking annoying teenage chavs, with perpetual "L" plates who about like cunts as they go to college or Burger King or wherever the fuck they go. And then worse, there's the fucking annoying fat old cunts who think that mods were cool, rather than a bunch of sad wankers who have now become fucking annoying fat old cunts.

It's the cheap 125cc bikes you have to watch out for up here, the gyppos make a killing selling off nicked ones to unlicensed teenagers every time the Hoppins comes to town - you can grab one for £50 if you know where to go. The police have no chance of catching them in their fifteen year old diesel Corsas and the local roads always have new displays of flowers popping up where some fourteen year old spacker wiped out trying to look cool in front of his mates and instead ended up making the world a better place.